May 2, 2007 @ 11:58 AM
darkness2505

thats some quick reply!

oh yes, do you know where is "wun dong" (exercise in canton) ga in tst? apparently they re releasing the atmos am1s tomorrow
May 2, 2007 @ 08:31 PM
st00sEE

so is this at

尖咀漆咸道南運毒家 and CPU@加老威 ??

Does anyone have the address to these 2 locations since im not local to HK but am here right now...

source:www.hk-kicks.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=158689&forum=5
May 3, 2007 @ 01:19 AM
Naked Pimp

so is this at

尖咀漆咸道南運毒家 and CPU@加老威 ??

Does anyone have the address to these 2 locations since im not local to HK but am here right now...

source:www.hk-kicks.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=158689&forum=5

Both shops are in Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon...

One is on Chatham road or something (can't rmb exact spelling in english)

And the other is CPU on Granville road in TST... hope that clears it up a little bit..
May 7, 2007 @ 05:23 AM
st00sEE

Hey where is the DOUBLE-Park store in causeway bay???

is it at TIMES SQUARE (Shop 631, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong)

or is it at 6-10 cleveland street, causeway bay??

Im looking for the store that is releasing the Xlarge fingercroxx michael lau toys in causeway bay
May 7, 2007 @ 08:53 AM
Eugene K.

Hey where is the DOUBLE-Park store in causeway bay???

is it at TIMES SQUARE (Shop 631, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong)

or is it at 6-10 cleveland street, causeway bay??

Im looking for the store that is releasing the Xlarge fingercroxx michael lau toys in causeway bay

Times Square = shopping mall

and Clevland Street = Fashion Walk... although not 100% sure I think that the Fashion Walk location would receive the x-Laugh stuff before the Times Square one.
May 7, 2007 @ 09:42 AM
st00sEE

how long (minutes) about is it to walk from causeway bay mtr station to cleveland street (fashion walk) for that double-exit store ?

thanks for the quick reply eXtreme smile
May 7, 2007 @ 11:40 AM
Eugene K.

how long (minutes) about is it to walk from causeway bay mtr station to cleveland street (fashion walk) for that double-exit store ?

thanks for the quick reply eXtreme smile

ummm, i'd say that less then 10 minutes is about right. Obviously if you don't know the exact way may vary a bit but if you have a rough idea of where it is, less then 10 mins is aobur right.
May 10, 2007 @ 11:01 AM
st00sEE

kinda off-topic here but hope Local HKers can help since this is the only forum i use...

im looking for dvd Naruto / Slam Dunk / other anime's in CANTO Language
where would be a good place to look?

where could i find posters of chinese singers/stars?
i've looked at music stores but they dont have any for sale...
looking for jolin/rainie/steph cheng/hebe(s.h.e.)
May 10, 2007 @ 10:06 PM
aron

For 1 & 2, I'd look in the Sino Centre (信和) in Mong Kok..

Also, the Stussy address is no longer 37 Yiu Wa St. in CWB! It's now a cafe, there's an updated address on stussy's website:

Causeway Bay shop

Address: 2/F., Ko Wah Bldg., 67-69 Percival St., Causeway Bay

Tel: 2895 0267

Open hour: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
May 17, 2007 @ 10:25 AM
obscurism

does anyone know of stores in Beijing to hit up? Looking for dunks, dunks, dunks...sbs of course and grs and non sb dunks as well...anything nike basically...thanks!
May 18, 2007 @ 01:03 AM
elyse

Thank you all!
We've just got back from Hong Kong!

Thank you all for the addresses and updates. We wouldn't have found the places if not for the information from this forum!

And yes, Stussy has shifted. We had a hell of a time looking for the place at the old address and were so disappointed to find a cafe there instead. But luckily we had a local friend who asked around for us and we eventually found the place. Nothing much there though...

Thanks once again, especially to eXtreme! Cheers!!!
May 23, 2007 @ 10:33 PM

Inactive

Man. where did naked pimp go? is he missing? he doesnt moderate anymore? last time i saw him face to face was during feb.. damnit.
May 25, 2007 @ 03:28 PM
dlingrv

any place to get w)taps?
May 31, 2007 @ 10:17 PM
nikki

anyone kno info on the visvim X soph cordu k backpack in hk???
any reseller stores have them??
i saw 'anytime' post a pic on their website....but dunno if they actually have them....guess i can call
but just want to ask here first to see if anyone knows...
and also....hows the FIL store in central??
i havent been yet......do they have the candle yet???
thx
June 3, 2007 @ 03:12 AM
darkness2505

FIL is a preetty small store... the prices arent that much different than the resellers
June 5, 2007 @ 11:54 AM
Whizz

Hey guys, I'm in Hong Kong right now and I'm in need of some advice. Basically I want to visit all of the really cool shops as well as visiting the sights and going to Disneyland. I think I've got it down to a good list but I need some advice on how I should find these places? There are so many distractions and I don't speak Chinese, so I can't ask.

Causeway Bay -

Sub-Urb, Juice, 8five2, Dmop, I.T., Stussy and Supreme Palace.

Kowloon -

Concept Shop, Exit, Silvercord, Dior Homme and is it worth visiting this so called sneaker street?

Central -

A Bathing Ape, Comme Des Garcons.

I'm here until next Monday so I can't really afford the time running around backstreets for hard to find or even crap shops. I have addresses for all of these shops but the majority of maps I have do not show their roads as they're not major. Please help.
June 5, 2007 @ 12:08 PM
Eugene K.

of the ones you've just listed, i think the hardest ones will be sub-urb and supreme palace

otherwise bring your list of addy's and you should be able to ask people nicely at the big stores where the places are.

the hardest one to find on that list aside from sub-urb/supreme palace is probably concept shop i think. also brian at 8five2 speaks perfect english so he should be able to help you out.

the stussy addy has changed but the girl (or guy) posted it a few pages back
June 5, 2007 @ 07:01 PM
Whizz

Ok thank you very much for your help.

One last thing, would anyone know where I can purchase this film in the Causeway Bay area? Preferably somewhere where I can also take in one to get developed as well.

June 6, 2007 @ 07:06 AM
Whizz

I found a few shops today. Supreme Palace is like a glorified closet and very expensive. Sub-Urb wasn't open because of staff shortages but I will be going back. Stussy was quite difficult to spot, you have to keep looking up to find it, but they had some really nice pieces. And I really couldn't find 8five2, I found the road but couldn't find the shop.

Off to Kowloon tomorrow to scout out the shops over there.

By the way, D-mop in Times Square had Un-Tiffs on sale. I think they were HK$399.
June 7, 2007 @ 12:45 AM
dixxieland

hello hongkong !
hi . my name is dixxie from invictus indonesia for further information about us just check www.invcts.com
any graphic artist / independent store in hongkong want to collaboration with us ?

thanks

dixxie
dixxieland is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
June 11, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
darkness2505

852 is on the second floor. Kinda hard to explain. You take the elevator up
June 12, 2007 @ 06:52 AM
Whizz

Thanks a lot for all your help guys. I've just got back from Hong Kong and it was a pretty hectic little trip. I managed to write up a mini-blog of my trip which might be helpful for some people thinking of going to Hong Kong. I'm also going to be writing a guide today to visiting Hong Kong.

stillthewhizz.com/blog/?cat=8
June 17, 2007 @ 07:15 PM
Epoc

I am wondering where in Hong Kong I can find some good air maxes. Which stores have been known to carry some older releases (with mesh toe boxes ;)). Heading to Hong Kong in the near future and I'm a nooby air max head looking for better selection that we get here in the west coast..
June 28, 2007 @ 05:00 PM
superveelain

do you think AF1 frankenstein are easy to find in hong kong?
any idea of the price?
thanx
June 28, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
Eugene K.

^^^ if they are still around cause they dropped awhile ago, then probably not very expensive. Nothing over $1100 HKD and that's being generous
June 29, 2007 @ 10:58 PM
stoozi

can somone in hong kong tell me if the stussy store in causewaybay has any accessories like rings or wallets? if so whts the price?
June 30, 2007 @ 11:45 PM
xxxx

UN-Tiff Dunks were indredible hard to find because they're really "out" in HK now. MY friend found my size but apparently the left shoe was stolen...

ur friend is shitting you...they have it in on sale at catalogue like few weeks ago like $495...they're still everywhere.
July 2, 2007 @ 09:04 AM
kid_fromhk

ur friend is shitting you...they have it in on sale at catalogue like few weeks ago like $495...they're still everywhere.

i saw untiffs every store i went into... cheapest is 399
July 3, 2007 @ 04:56 AM
T.B.E.L

if you see a dude in cut off Evisu X Pumas, it's me!

I look japanese-ish and I'll most likely be wearing Hemp P-Rods or Eires or customed slip on vans.

HOLLA!
July 5, 2007 @ 01:47 PM
L. Ruano

will be in hong kong tomarrow for one day!

Please login first to reply.