Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 18, 2008 @ 04:54 PM
Freshairones

can anybody tell me which stores have the most selection of headporter stuff in Hong Kong. Also, which two stores in HK have the most variety as i am pressed for time...i probably have time for only 2 or 3 shops. Besides Juice, anyone suggest the top 3?

Thanks!
January 19, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
Iori

can anybody tell me which stores have the most selection of headporter stuff in Hong Kong. Also, which two stores in HK have the most variety as i am pressed for time...i probably have time for only 2 or 3 shops. Besides Juice, anyone suggest the top 3?

Thanks!

Juice is the only official stockist of HP in HK.

But if you also want a decent range, hit up a shop call 'red shoe kid' (sorry for the direct, rough chinese translation) which is in the basement of a mall call 'Trendy Zone' in MK and directly opposite to a shop call Dream which sells Supreme and Bape stuff.

If you just want somewhere close by near Juice, then head off to 7halfFloor in the President Arcade near Excelsior and World Trade Centre (yes we have one too).
January 22, 2008 @ 12:47 AM

Inactive

http://www.head-porter.org/

i get my HP stuff here, its not official HP shop.. but it'll save some time from trying to look for what you want instead of browsing through every shop.. =]. oh yeah, its a hk online shop..
February 1, 2008 @ 06:43 AM
stoutbag

www.stoutbag.com
This is a shop in Causeway Bay
You can go to their website to find out the address
February 15, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
Mc sushi

Juice

You can Thank me now or later by using RepCode: "N4E1" Karmaloop.com//Plndr.com.

April 30, 2008 @ 12:33 PM
sityden

hi guys, just like to know if HP prices from Juice store in HK will be cheaper compared to me importing directly off headporter.org? Im in Singapore. thanks!

Please login first to reply.