Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 26, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
ice grillz

I am in korea til the 29th of July. If you are in korea and want to go out and grab a drink or two or needs pick up, email me at [email]user.icegrillz@gmail.com[/email] or call me on my korean cell at N/A at the moment.

I live in boon dang at the moment.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

July 13, 2008 @ 08:02 AM
thedavidshow

a LOT of the stuff at roundup is on consignment so they are usually worn. i was very surprised at the prices and went for a closer inspection to see that they were creased and not 100% stars.

i was wondering if anyone knows what stores in Korea have QUICKSTRIKE accounts?
July 15, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
ice grillz

a LOT of the stuff at roundup is on consignment so they are usually worn. i was very surprised at the prices and went for a closer inspection to see that they were creased and not 100% stars.

i was wondering if anyone knows what stores in Korea have QUICKSTRIKE accounts?

roundup and btight, so they both have NEW and Consigned goods. Some of the stuff people bring are rediculous, but that's about the only store I go to.

there is a guy that's got a small store in CERESTAR in dongdaemon up on 5th or 6th floor that sells legit supreme and other gears. He told me he should be getting some supreme box logos soon.

July 17, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
jcfIndeed

www.supstu.com/

Has anyone been to this store before? I only heard about them after perusing the Twelvebar website.

Anyway - I am stationed here for another 18 months and no I'm not your typical GI dumbass that you see around here with fake Jordans from Itaewon and baggy jeans from 1999.

Holla at me if anyone ever wants to go treasure hunting. Looking for alot of help because I'm a size 10 in kicks and I can never find anything in my size and most of the store here carry sizes for 3rd grade boys in the mens section... [email]jeffgera@hawaii.edu[/email]
July 17, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
rickqlo

haha yeah when i went to korea all they had were jordans nothing bigger than 7. some good stuff at roundup tho, took me ages to find that place.
July 18, 2008 @ 01:24 AM
squall

www.supstu.com/

Has anyone been to this store before? I only heard about them after perusing the Twelvebar website.

Anyway - I am stationed here for another 18 months and no I'm not your typical GI dumbass that you see around here with fake Discount me and yu clothing from Itaewon and baggy jeans from 1999.

Holla at me if anyone ever wants to go treasure hunting. Looking for alot of help because I'm a size 10 in kicks and I can never find anything in my size and most of the store here carry sizes for 3rd grade boys in the mens section... [email]jeffgera@hawaii.edu[/email]

I think so.. Im not sure what are they selling though..
July 20, 2008 @ 11:41 PM
ice grillz

let's do a get together at hongdae or something and grab a beer.

call my cell.

010-8692-2825

July 21, 2008 @ 12:03 AM
ice grillz

July 27, 2008 @ 01:10 AM
jergenius

aNYthing, Alife, Irak
There is a place in hongdae called shouty........they carry the latest Anything shirts sweater and hats.........they also have some of the latest Alife Kicks...nice place close to the playground....

Also there is a place in hongdae ...i think its called spelling........they cary porter bags and accessories, it was closed but i peeped in the window and saw some alife shirts, Irak shirts and they must carry some other good shit.....

kasina in myeongdong is OK but carrys stussy which is FUCKING killed in korea and too fucklng expensive......they have some nice hundreds shit and the regular lrg crooks and castles and that dhit which is definitely played out in my mind.

Any people with an ear to the street and street styles get at me most of the foreigners here dont know whats up!

also does anyone know where to buy krink here or anyone here in to catching tags all over this city...its a free for all!
July 27, 2008 @ 03:35 PM
VegasBorn

Im in Korea. Been here since December and here until December. LOL. Living in the Songtan area, stationed at Osan which is like an hour from Seoul.
August 12, 2008 @ 05:27 PM
jcfIndeed

www.kasina.co.kr/intro/intro.htm

Kasina's website makes them out to be pretty dope, but I guess I will have to see for myself.

Already looking forward to Fall where its less hot and I can break out the selvedge again
August 29, 2008 @ 04:00 AM
McTease

Was in Dongdaemoon yesterday, shit is stupid, the vendors are vicious as fuck.
I was going to buy something but the dude kept pissing me off with his non-stop talking and eagerness for me to try something on. It's like they don't want you to buy something so they try to make you leave by talking so much.

Saw some cool shirts though, those BANC shirts with the lego men were cool especially the NY one.

Anybody know where else is good for shopping specifically in the Incheon area?
September 2, 2008 @ 09:08 AM
jcfIndeed

If you go to the Galleria in Apgujeong (sp) - there is some dope stuff albeit marked up ridiculously. There is a Y-3 store over there that was pretty dope.
The girls were looking pretty good everywhere, but the crowd in Apgujeong is pretty pretentious and snobby if you ask me.

But you are right no matter where you go - the workers in the stores are like hawks. I remember walking into the Club Monaco over in Myeongdong just to browse around and I even found a cardigan that I liked, but this dude kept following me around and refolding everything I touched even if I was just feeling the material. I ended up walking out because I couldn't stand it.
September 29, 2008 @ 07:19 PM
chopstickthugz

man i love to go visit korea! it already has been 8 yrs.
i consider myself as 1.5 generation cuz i went to elementry school n moved to cali then living here ever since

*btw what are u guy's occupations? my parents keep sayin go to korea n be an english teacher n make a BANK... reading through korean news on internet, they are obessed with ENGLISH!!! true or false? also because of the fact that im not NATIVE (white/black whatever) i dont think i could get paid as well as the others thx
November 25, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
thedavidshow

the BEST place to look for kicks is myeongdong. kasina has all the quickstrike shoe releases, definitely the best selection around. if u go to APM on dongdaemun theres a lot of places with kicks but i never end up buying anything there. don't even try to buy supreme here because they end up buying retail from japan which is almost 2x the price as US supreme gear. then they add to make a profit. shouty is alright for clothes, they do have aNYthing, alife and other stuff but they lost their HUF account they told me. also theres another place called ronin in hongdae, i think their website is www.ronin.co.kr and they have some supras, diamond supply, mike23, and other random stuff. theres a store downstairs from ronin that has some sick nikes, alifes, NB's and other junk. this is all across the street from kasina in hongdae, by the way.
November 25, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
thedavidshow

man i love to go visit korea! it already has been 8 yrs.
i consider myself as 1.5 generation cuz i went to elementry school n moved to cali then living here ever since

*btw what are u guy's occupations? my parents keep sayin go to korea n be an english teacher n make a BANK... reading through korean news on internet, they are obessed with ENGLISH!!! true or false? also because of the fact that im not NATIVE (white/black whatever) i dont think i could get paid as well as the others thx

im here teaching english and it's a pretty good gig. koreans can get paid more than "native" americans because some academies specifically look for korean speaking foreigners.
January 31, 2009 @ 03:50 PM
PurpleMTL

Don't know if anyone will read this but yeah.
Any of the stores list on the previous pages ship to U.S./Canada. They have some good stuffs.
January 31, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
Ma Duce

sweet good to know.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

January 31, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
PurpleMTL

Think i've made a mistake. In fact it was a question so.

Any of the store ship to Canada ?

sorry for the misunderstanding.
February 1, 2009 @ 03:24 AM
McTease

I know it's a little early to say but I might be going to Yonsei University to study Korean, only for the summer though. If anyone else is gonna be there by then, then a meetup is in order.
February 17, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
Juki

im here teaching english and it's a pretty good gig. koreans can get paid more than "native" americans because some academies specifically look for korean speaking foreigners.

thedavidshow, what program are you teaching through? A friend of mine told me hes thinking about teaching over there for a year and they'd pay for his apartment, plane ticket and give up to 50,000 in US a year. Are there really programs like this? Whats yours like because if this is true I might go to Korea after graduation smile

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 21, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
jason8830

I know it's a little early to say but I might be going to Yonsei University to study Korean, only for the summer though. If anyone else is gonna be there by then, then a meetup is in order.
shit....im goin spring 2010.....anyone else goin that time???
March 2, 2009 @ 06:15 AM
ViewtifulHustla

I live in the Daegu area, but it's an easy trip Seoul. If anyone is coming to my area hit me up, and I can let you know the good spots. Daegu sucks shopping wise compared to Seoul, but you can still find good peices.
March 9, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
iwonder

lol last time i went to visit korea was over summer.
saw a ridiculous amount of fapes there hahaha coolcoolcool
April 8, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
jeaniu$

yesss
April 8, 2009 @ 10:38 PM
Juki

^ what program are you gonna teach under. Do you know of any schools with a good reputation and decent pay? I heard of some not paying you on-time, trying to keep your passport and all types of scams.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

April 11, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
McTease

gona reach tehre this summer anyone have any recomendation as to what to do for fun ??? any weed spots?

Weed is punishable by a minimum of six months of jail time in Korea while soju is a dollar a bottle and you can buy a pack of cigarettes for 2 bucks.
Be smart brethren.
April 11, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
jeaniu$

true so whats there to do hows the club scene? any places to visit and shit
May 13, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
drummy

Wow. I'm going to Korea this summer. Checking all this out. Thanks.
May 14, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
achun91

im goin to korea for a yonsei university program!! nemore updates on new found stores? planning on stopping by most of em!

Please login first to reply.