Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 24, 2007 @ 10:56 AM
keebz!

I'm living in Seoul right now. Man it's hard as hell to find any type of dope clothing stores around here. Anybody know of any?
October 27, 2007 @ 08:59 AM
Rickumentary

I'm living in Seoul right now. Man it's hard as hell to find any type of dope clothing stores around here. Anybody know of any?

haha i just arrived in Seoul a few hours ago. Im staying around the Kangdam area and theres a few good shops, but nothing different from what you would see in the US like Uniqlo, Giordano & American Apparel

Edit: After a bit of travelling and site seeing i wondered across some very good stores. In Dongdaemoon check out Hello APM, Doota and Migliore. All big shopping malls, i reccomend Hello APM for shoes but they have very limited sizes. Doota & Migliore all have fake stuff like Bape and BBC. But all 3 shopping malls are good places to pick up cheap bargains.

If your willing to travel out a bit Hong Dae is a good place to check out. Very active night life + Round Up is a great place to get LEGIT street wear like Supreme, Bapes, BBC, Stussy, Atmos, Jordans, Nikes. Very cheap SB dunks at Round Up. Plus theres a few small stores which have a good stock of Jordans, Nikes. Theres also an Adidas store around here.

COEX Mall in Samseong is very good if your looking for high end stuff. + very expensive.

I would also check out Lotte Deptartment Stores all over Seoul, but the biggest one is in Jamsil for regular fashion items & a few kicks

Other places to check out, Myeng Dong & Apgu Jeong-Dong
November 4, 2007 @ 01:14 PM
keebz!

Thanks for the reply, Rickumentary. The only store I wasn't familiar with in your list was Round Up. Thanks for the heads up. Can you give me specific directions to get there? Also, in Apgujeong, there are a couple stores that sell legit clothing like Works Out and uh...I forget the name of the other but it's very close to Works Out.
November 4, 2007 @ 02:55 PM
Ma Duce

you guys are lucky. man, i wish i was in korea right now.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

November 8, 2007 @ 01:22 AM
Rickumentary

I just came back from Korea few days ago so dont blame me if my directions are wrong.

From Hongik Uni. Station (exit 6 if i remember) there should be a Paris Baguette near by. Make a left as you exit the station. Keep walking straight and you should see a Starbucks and then make a right turn. Roundup is on the 2nd or 3rd floor so look up immediately. Its not hard to find, just keep your head up and look for like a big neon sign with Bape, Supreme on it.

If my instructions fail you go to www.roundup.co.kr and check the map.

EDIT: I forgot to add something that gave me a bit of trouble finding the place. Once you find the building with the big neon sign, Round Up is on the 3rd floor and its behind a door. So exit the elevator and it should be like a small hallway and a door saying Round Up. good luck finding the place. an the elevator is tiny so dont bring like 50 guys at once.
November 8, 2007 @ 03:38 PM
Teriyaki_K

Oh Gosh...wish i was in korea...>_<
November 10, 2007 @ 01:34 AM
KOWLOONTONG

o man i went to korea in summer with my friend. nooooooooo fun at allll. tooooo big, reminds me exactly of k-town in la, nothing special.
www.loskong.com/blog.asp?param=323&param2=2007&param3=8
a few pics from korea. the chicken and beer places are good though.
November 10, 2007 @ 12:04 PM
keebz!

^forreal? was it because you went in the summer and it was hot as fuck? i don't know. i've been living here since august 2006 and for the most part it's coo. there's always shit to do at night and there isn't a drinking curfew or anything. the subways/taxis are convenient/affordable so you never have to worry about driving or getting stopped for a DUI. plus the food is delicious. i saw your link by the way and i loved that old drunk dude in the subway LOLOL!!

Yo Rickumentary, thanks for the directions. I'm definitely gonna check that place out!
November 11, 2007 @ 12:55 AM
thebes

i thought korea had some fashionable stores.. lol like stuff u see in those korean hip hop music groups? or am i behind korean music these days
November 18, 2007 @ 09:52 AM
KOWLOONTONG

^forreal? was it because you went in the summer and it was hot as fuck? i don't know. i've been living here since august 2006 and for the most part it's coo. there's always shit to do at night and there isn't a drinking curfew or anything. the subways/taxis are convenient/affordable so you never have to worry about driving or getting stopped for a DUI. plus the food is delicious. i saw your link by the way and i loved that old drunk dude in the subway LOLOL!!

Yo Rickumentary, thanks for the directions. I'm definitely gonna check that place out!

well i went in summer, but it was nowhere near as hot as hk so that was fine by me. i just dont get the feel that im in another country, know wut im sayin?
November 23, 2007 @ 07:17 PM
Rickumentary

One thing i forgot to mention, while i was in Dong Dae Moon. I saw those Ato Matsumoto shoes, the ones that Kanye wore and everyone was excited about. Not sure if they were fake but its definately a cool shoe.
November 24, 2007 @ 06:46 AM
AYUMI85

i live in korea now. (korean)
send me mail
[email]vizvim@hotmail.com[/email]

i can help you want shop..
December 2, 2007 @ 06:51 PM
tk808

Go to Premium in Myungdong shopping center, right next to American Apparel. They got dope shit. Also check out Apgujong district, they have a Premium out there as well as other skateshops/streetweat shops.

Happy huntings.
December 5, 2007 @ 08:32 AM
komtengi

Go to Premium in Myungdong shopping center, right next to American Apparel. They got dope shit. Also check out Apgujong district, they have a Premium out there as well as other skateshops/streetweat shops.

Kasina... Premium... they sell Creative Recreation, Crooks and Castles, The Hundreds, Nike SB and LRG from what I can remember of my head.
There are a few places in Hongdae, but off the beaten track.
These days the market here is really, crap. Korea is such a hotbed for fads, and as such alot of the stores can't stay in business.

Tin Tin in Itaewon, in the little arcade next to Mcdonalds is a good place to start. Hit up Devit the owner and he should be able to give you some spots to find the gear you want. He's pretty good with his stuff
December 7, 2007 @ 07:00 AM
keebz!

Kasina... Premium... they sell Creative Recreation, Crooks and Castles, The Hundreds, Nike SB and LRG from what I can remember of my head.
There are a few places in Hongdae, but off the beaten track.
These days the market here is really, crap. Korea is such a hotbed for fads, and as such alot of the stores can't stay in business.

Tin Tin in Itaewon, in the little arcade next to Mcdonalds is a good place to start. Hit up Devit the owner and he should be able to give you some spots to find the gear you want. He's pretty good with his stuff

dope. i'm gonna check all those places.
January 3, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
Evident

How do you buy clothes from this store http://www.kenz.co.kr/
January 7, 2008 @ 08:42 AM
Evident

Bump
January 17, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
corry29

i don't know about you guys,
but anyone happen to know who is Tiger JK? Drunken Tiger? you know? Korean hip hop?

well, Tiger JK has his own line called "Lungta"? anyone heard of? haha i would love to hear about that brand.
February 29, 2008 @ 02:16 AM
sharonz

hey guys,
I'm not in korea yet, but I'll be there.. hopefully by the end of the year. I've been researching on stores to hit up so I'll share.
I'll just post the links to their sites. I'm sure there's directions on how to get to their stores on their website somewhere.

Smento : www.smento.com
Asobo: www.asobo.co.kr/
Worksout: www.worksout.co.kr
Roundup: www.roundup.co.kr
Zzubo: www.zzubo.co.kr
Unlimit: www.ultshop.com/
Tee Holic: www.teeholic.co.kr/ (just shirts)
Fourstar : www.fourstarmall.com (skate/board shop)

ehh. thats all I know so far.
March 4, 2008 @ 02:36 PM
coming_of_age

how is korean night life btw and the girls there? im curious to know because i haven't been back to the home land in years. i definitly thinkin there all going to be fobby lol like here.
March 19, 2008 @ 05:07 PM

Inactive

i think i got ripped off by someone in seuol. if anyone wants to help me go to this persons place i will pay you in whatever clothes you want from nyc. bape supreme nikes whatever.

let me know if you want to spend 20 mins to just hand deliever a letter for me.

i am writing a letter to his mom and i just to make sure she gets it.

--eric
March 28, 2008 @ 08:47 AM
Teriyaki_K

hey guys,
I'm not in korea yet, but I'll be there.. hopefully by the end of the year. I've been researching on stores to hit up so I'll share.
I'll just post the links to their sites. I'm sure there's directions on how to get to their stores on their website somewhere.

Smento : www.smento.com
Asobo: www.asobo.co.kr/
Worksout: www.worksout.co.kr
Roundup: www.roundup.co.kr
Zzubo: www.zzubo.co.kr
Unlimit: www.ultshop.com/
Tee Holic: www.teeholic.co.kr/ (just shirts)
Fourstar : www.fourstarmall.com (skate/board shop)

ehh. thats all I know so far.

i just wonder , do ROUNDUP ship to the UK ? cause i love the stuff they have....smile
March 28, 2008 @ 09:25 AM
ice grillz

i just wonder , do ROUNDUP ship to the UK ? cause i love the stuff they have....smile

i have ordered from roundup once but it's like pulling teeth.

i emailed both in english and korean and took maybe 2 weeks to get any response. first time, it went through and got my stuff, second time, it never happened. Won't reply even after 50 emails.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 28, 2008 @ 10:33 AM
Teriyaki_K

i have ordered from roundup once but it's like pulling teeth.

i emailed both in english and korean and took maybe 2 weeks to get any response. first time, it went through and got my stuff, second time, it never happened. Won't reply even after 50 emails.

that is risky?
=SS

but are they reliable ?
April 16, 2008 @ 10:36 AM
thedavidshow

hey guys. im in korea right now too, over in eijungbu which is on the 1 line at close to the end. but anyways, i've been here for 3 months and i've been out and around shopping almost every weekend. i've been to myung-dong, mok-dong, and random places in seoul. one thing is, wow...everything is so expensive. i've been to round up 3 times and they do have some cool stuff. but their clothes is marked up like crazy. sure they have SB's for cheap, but a lot of them are on consignment. i saw some avengers and hunters but they were used. and it's almost impossible to find something in my size. if u find any legit supreme gear they will be anywhere from 2-3X more than retail. it seems that nobody in korea has a supreme account so they have to buy it retail and resell it like everyone else. one place that i suggest you do check out is SHOUTY (www.shouty.co.kr). although they're not that great on shoes they're clothing game is pretty good. and the people there are really cool too. they are the only shop in korea that has accounts for HUF, aNYthing and KIKSTYO. they also have ALIFE (i picked up a beanie a couple of weeks ago.) i also found this site called ill-burn (www.ill-burn.co.kr) and they have a shitload of stuff. i plan on going there soon (they have a store in kangnam and suwon) and i'll let u guys know whats up. kasina is pretty cool too and i think that one place in myung-dong next to american apparel gets their stuff from kasina because i went last weekend and a lot of their clothing has kasina tags.

if anyone needs stuff from korea i'd be willing to do it if you made it worth my time. not to sound like a hustler but seriously, who would do that for free? haha. i'm korean and pretty fluent so it wouldn't be a problem for me to communicate. but i do warn you, MANY of these korean sites have fake clothes. and anywhere that sells supreme on the streets is definitely fake. i've seen it a lot and they try to sell it to me like i don't know what the hell is going on.
April 20, 2008 @ 06:31 PM
Dugout

^ yeah definately agree with you on that fake supreme thing, i bought a box hoodie thinking it was real then did a few legit checks and found out i wasted money on a fake.

I didnt find Roundup to mark up there prices that much, but then again i went roughly 6 months ago, and yes they're SBs were VERY cheap. avengers/bttys/send helps were all under or roughly 100usd.

would love to go back, the range of supreme they had is much better than the ones available here in aus.
May 8, 2008 @ 11:34 AM
andonephilly

I'm arriving in Seoul on June 15th. If anyone wants to show me around the shops on the weekends, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll buy you food or beer, haha.
June 11, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
FreshFlyFitted

Ive been in korea for 7 months now at least this time im always here during the summers for basketball and what not. But either way the SB game is so hard to find here. I see the koreans with them but when you go to a shop if u have a foot over size 9 then your SOL.. but i didnt find a place in myung dong i thnk or somewhere that was having closeouts on premiums and SB's it was pretty weird but yeah.

Anyone wanting to show me the better places to shop please feel free to do .. as i am lost as SH*T when it comes to SB's and clothes..

MSN me.. [email]xxlpecm1rxx@hotmail.com[/email]

or yahoo: NYCFD3sKAT
June 11, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
Dugout

^ Have you tried Roundup? They had a SB sale last time i went, Avengers, Send Helps alot of the hyped SBs on sale for 80,000 Won.
June 18, 2008 @ 10:45 PM
FreshFlyFitted

I went to roundup last weekend and picked up some unkles and feel good for a good price. Im goin to premium this weekend i actually have pictures of the roundup shop inside if anyone wants them let me know. It was like heaven in korea from being so far from the kicks game.

Please login first to reply.