Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 1, 2007 @ 05:52 AM
tokyo_nikki

Whats good people, i'm new to the site, but I do the Tokyo thing twice a month and Yokohama every couple of days. I do feel i miss out on a lot of stuff though. so i'm hoping this site will keep me in the know of the latest and rarest finds in the streets of Japan.
October 1, 2007 @ 08:05 PM
THiZZ

Do you live near Yokohama??? Yokohama doesn't have much to offer but since your close to Ueno i reccomend checking it out it has alot of shoes etc. there. For the most part everything can be found in Harajuku and Shibuya which is within walking distance of each other. I'm there almost every weekend... what are you looking to buy...

-THiZZ
October 4, 2007 @ 06:55 AM
tokyo_nikki

Yeah I live near Yokohama, and I love Shibuya and Harajuku. Mostly Harajuku. I'm looking to buy a little of everything, I already hit up most of the stores. I try to keep my denim game fresh (evisu, true religon etc.), hard to find my size I must say. Especially with t-shirts, they have some dope ass t-shirts over hear but there xl is pretty snug on me. Do you know if any events are coming up like new stores opening or something?
October 7, 2007 @ 05:44 AM
THiZZ

Yeah I live near Yokohama, and I love Shibuya and Harajuku. Mostly Harajuku. I'm looking to buy a little of everything, I already hit up most of the stores. I try to keep my denim game fresh (evisu, true religon etc.), hard to find my size I must say. Especially with t-shirts, they have some dope ass t-shirts over hear but there xl is pretty snug on me. Do you know if any events are coming up like new stores opening or something?

Uhhh Bape just opened a store in Shibuya that's about it as far as i know. Most stores are really low key. As far as Denim goes there is alot to choose from but alot of fakes are sold on the streets as well. Im not really a fan of Evisu anymore personally because everyone owns a pair nowdays, the guys with the overalls make me laugh. True Religion is good though kinda hard to find out here but good nonetheless...OH and flight club just opened up...

-THiZZ

Please login first to reply.