Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 27, 2007 @ 07:03 PM
BeanerwithBBC

I need help getting the new Sukerukun the one with the dekurun King style helmet and the clear skin and black bones. I will send you the necessary funds once you confirm that it is avaliable and that you can purchase it. I will send money for the item and shipping and i will include 5% of th eretail price for your troubles.

thank you
August 27, 2007 @ 07:44 PM
THiZZ

I'll see what i can do...i'll be out that way this weekend...

-THiZZ
August 28, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
BeanerwithBBC

thanks thizz, any and all help is appreciated
August 29, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
THiZZ

Yea their store is located in Shibuya so i'll stop and see whats up...

-THiZZ
September 1, 2007 @ 04:12 AM
THiZZ

I need help getting the new Sukerukun the one with the dekurun King style helmet and the clear skin and black bones. I will send you the necessary funds once you confirm that it is avaliable and that you can purchase it. I will send money for the item and shipping and i will include 5% of th eretail price for your troubles.

thank you

Just went to Bounty Hunter earlier today and they didn't have what you were looking for...apparently from what my home girl/translator told me. They sold out quick and it might be floating around in some local stores. So imma go back tomorrow and i'll see if i can find it...

-THiZZ
September 5, 2007 @ 01:29 AM
am i evil

my friend in japan couldnt get it either. sold out instantly at BxH and secret base. i really want the new Cap'n Bounch as well. unfortunately yahoojapan will be your best bet.
September 5, 2007 @ 02:37 AM
THiZZ

my friend in japan couldnt get it either. sold out instantly at BxH and secret base. i really want the new Cap'n Bounch as well. unfortunately yahoojapan will be your best bet.

Yea they got the Cap'n when i went there they had alot in the back room they were going for about 9,275 Yen...

-THiZZ

Please login first to reply.