Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 7, 2007 @ 09:30 PM
jcfIndeed

I'm headed to Hong Kong in about two weeks and will be there between the 21st and 22nd.

Besides looking for some denim and kicks, I figure I need something to do at night. Tuesday and Wednesday are a little odd to go out on the town, but where do you guys recommend I go?

Just looking for a chill spot that plays some smoothed out R&B and Hip Hop, so I can lounge out.

Also, what do you guys think about those spots that custom tailor suits for you? I am thinking about picking up a tuxedo - what is the most legit spot?
August 10, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
peterwsp

Hey, wed is ok for going out at nite, go to LKF in central, there are some clubs like the HeiHei, Haha, Sugar, Volar, Club No.9. All of them are cool.

For tha custom tailor, I think u can find a suitable one in most of the central business building, like the Princess building, and some hotel nearby. But depends on the price range u are looking for. There are still many choices.
August 20, 2007 @ 08:33 PM
aliah

That was great. I like going out, specially nite life.. With my friends and meet new people..
August 25, 2007 @ 08:56 AM
Hyperbeast

or take a bus to china, lotsa nightlife there.
September 6, 2007 @ 03:57 PM
KOWLOONTONG

go to wan chai. they got the best girls there
September 28, 2007 @ 01:13 AM

Inactive

lan kwai fong is played out like olympic city lol . all these teenies go there.

serious though? the night life in HK isn't what you might really expect to be, especially as a tourist.

watch out for EKIN, him and his Y&D boys are behind da block. Yeah, SHEN JEN (shaken heart) hahaha..
September 29, 2007 @ 05:05 AM
ashiin

Also the russian bar Balalaika in LKF is a place you should definately hit up. It's a decent place.
September 29, 2007 @ 10:10 AM

Inactive

Hei Hei is more for the HK youth/sneaker crowd. If you're looking for a more superficial North American/European crowd, go to Dragon-i. Halo is pretty good as well.

As for lounging I sometimes go to Soda, but last time I was there they played really old/bad music.

IF your looking for a cheap but decent suit, hit up some of the shops that are in Tsim Sha Tsui... the shops may look some what old school and stuff, but the quality of the suits i've heard are pretty decent and won't cost you an arm and a leg...

You can also try Jordan, which is just one MTR station away. Quite a number of shops along Nathan Road, way past all the dodgy electronics stores.
November 1, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
jaydeepop714

Hei Hei is more for the HK youth/sneaker crowd. If you're looking for a more superficial North American/European crowd, go to Dragon-i. Halo is pretty good as well.

As for lounging I sometimes go to Soda, but last time I was there they played really old/bad music.

You can also try Jordan, which is just one MTR station away. Quite a number of shops along Nathan Road, way past all the dodgy electronics stores.

Dragon-i was gross..I have never been more embarrassed of being white..lol..tourist are lame..I left after 5min
November 10, 2007 @ 01:31 AM
KOWLOONTONG

Dragon-i was gross..I have never been more embarrassed of being white..lol..tourist are lame..I left after 5min

hhahahahah. people who go dragon i are a bunch of posers, or ppl who need attention. funny quote though...
November 11, 2007 @ 12:34 PM
jaydeepop714

hhahahahah. people who go dragon i are a bunch of posers, or ppl who need attention. funny quote though...

Its sad but really true its gross...is there any good places to go?
November 29, 2007 @ 08:40 PM
devi12689

First time going back to HK being 18 n all, any one volunteer to be my guide around? lol, ill shout drinks!!!
December 2, 2007 @ 04:24 AM
ashiin

bring out a bunch of a friends and hit lan kwai... HARD.
December 3, 2007 @ 10:00 PM
lem0n

any big party coming up soon?
December 5, 2007 @ 08:37 AM
komtengi

gonna be in town from the 28th of Dec till the 4th of Jan...
any parties worth checkin out?
or any places that play good hip hop... not commerical shite
December 8, 2007 @ 05:44 AM
pidgeonz21

I'll be in HK from the Dec 16th-Jan 9th. Anyone know if the clubs will be doing a new years (north american new years) eve bash? Also, I wanna take my gf to a nice restaurant on christmas day (since we will be away from our families). What restaurants do you guys recommend?
December 16, 2007 @ 05:50 AM
ashiin

bombay dreams is a nice place to eat :D
February 6, 2008 @ 07:01 AM
shenzhenBAPE

go to Lan Kwai Fong if you want to waste a shitload of money on cover, drinks and not have any real fun. you'll then wonder where the real hk nightlife is... but truth is that LKF is "where its at."

The reality is that the clubbing/partying scene sucks in hk.

If you seriously want to experience the true nightlife hit me up on the PMs. I can take you to party, let you meet chicks lining up to get laid, bring you to the best places to shop. (if youre down with fakes...) I can get you prime pu**y that youve been dreaming of and probably will never get to ever touch in your life. I'm talking about guaranteed 9's and 10's hotties that you will never forget and forever brag to your friends about.

The bottom line is you will have fun. I've showed lots of visiting friends from the US around and they love it here. Kowloontong can vouch for me - just ask him cool

Of course my time is precious so I do have to charge for my time.
February 6, 2008 @ 11:36 AM
KOWLOONTONG

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
February 6, 2008 @ 03:50 PM
calintz

yep, pretty much everyone has said Hei Hei, and yeah, i agree

you can also try to book some place in SOHO for some eats...
February 16, 2008 @ 07:24 AM

Inactive

I went to Clockenflap 2008 when I was in town. First music festival in HK of its kind and scale. Totally chill and very very good music. DJs at the night set were wicked.
February 25, 2008 @ 09:05 PM

Inactive

I gotta say it once again, LKF isn't anything at all...

HK is all about the food and the milk tea. Baby pigs and pigeons !!

I have yet to find a place, bar, club or any where where I can just sit down and relax and enjoy w/o a bunch or rowdy peeps lol. But those were the days.. I miss those days, but that's not for me no more. My friends and I just like to kick it anywhere that has great feel.
April 29, 2008 @ 12:56 PM
montroy

does clubbing require a cover in hk? how much is a drink approximately??
April 29, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
Eugene K.

does clubbing require a cover in hk? how much is a drink approximately??

I bought three beers at a standard club over the weekend, like ~$70 HKD / bottle?

Cover I don't know so much about
May 5, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
shyt

and whts the age requried @ clubs.
May 5, 2008 @ 06:10 PM
oinkoinkpig

May 5, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
Eugene K.

Rarely do you get checked for ID, it happens though

Please login first to reply.