HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 5, 2007 @ 08:49 AM
kid_fromhk

i didnt bother camping but hey just wondering... anyone in hk camped for this... cuz i heard its another draw... did it get cancelled like maggie q tee.. what happened???
August 9, 2007 @ 10:24 AM
Takeshi

From what i heard... It was a draw in the end... only 40-50 tees released...
September 6, 2007 @ 03:57 PM
KOWLOONTONG

i hope its a draw where ppl just go to the store and put in their name or something then wait to see if their name gets called out, cuz if anything requires camping out those faggot ass ressellers will be hiring ppl to stand in line, and day come of release show up with almost 100 heads. maybe clot likes ppl in line? to build hype for their brand? if so thats some fuked up shit
September 6, 2007 @ 10:17 PM
kid_fromhk

i hope its a draw where ppl just go to the store and put in their name or something then wait to see if their name gets called out, cuz if anything requires camping out those faggot ass ressellers will be hiring ppl to stand in line, and day come of release show up with almost 100 heads. maybe clot likes ppl in line? to build hype for their brand? if so thats some fuked up shit

i AGREE hahah... fukin resellers... i saw them all at work for the worker tee and fast food tee..

i knew i should have dropped by the morning of the yellow camo to put my name down too LOL

Please login first to reply.