Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 13, 2007 @ 11:07 PM
GREYZ

Almost everyone rock Bench... Bench which been around for a long time in P.I. even lacoste. Dang I wanna go back.. It's been a while.

their cologne's are niiiice. :3
December 23, 2007 @ 11:13 PM
Ppoy

you guys know any hot clubs in Manila ? Ive been to Jaipur and Embassy and some other places......any other suggestions. Bitches are cheap too.
February 24, 2008 @ 03:39 PM
pcasupreme

yea i just got back from Philippines and it was pretty awsome apart from the smell and pollution. i actually found a few brands i know there yea they got alot of vans lacoste addidas etc....i got most of my shit from the shop greyone social in Rockwell Powerplant mall they hold 10 deep, crooks and csatles, grn apple tree, free gold watch, undefeated, and aload of others aswell as some unique kicks so if anyones goin to Philipines i really recomend goin there

hey bro im goin there after graduation, i usually go there mostly every other christmas but where did you go? Rockwell mall? where else?

do they have botiques and regular shops there? or what. fill me in smile
February 25, 2008 @ 06:06 PM
n0cturnal

rockwell is where its at for canadian/american retail priced shops. they do have armani exchange there and zara.

i would highly recommend going to trinoma in north edsa. that mall has it all, 1 level consists of basic/normal shops u find at any local SM mall, 2nd level, gets more interesting, shoe salon and some other semi high end stores, 3rd is mexx, gap, and the likes. to say the least, its very organized and close to SM north edsa and DA BLOCK.

mega mall is a piece of shit...only point going there is if you wanna lose weight walking the whole length and find nothing.

mall of asia, same story, just big. has zara, philosophy, a fairly large tribal, and lacoste stores. great food there though i have to say.

shangri-la...bleh relaxing mall to say the least. bootlegs are in the basement levels if u into that stuff (who wouldnt be)

greenhills. newly renovated and more organized. tons of REAL cellphones, great prices and some phones u cant find around here(being in toronto). a lot of fake shoes and fake everything. watch your wallet around here folks! keep it in your front pocket at all times. i almost got pickpocketed by a lil kid when i went 2 years ago...no such experience this time around though

THE place u MUST go to when you're there. i dont care if u have a booked schedule, YOU MUST GO TO THIS PLACE. tell your tito/tita/kuya/ate/lola/lolo/ninang/ninong/pinsan to bring you to FORT BONIFACIO-HIGH STREET! this place is where its atttttttt. basically a long strip of shops, food, and rich ass ppl. great place to hang out and take photos. possibly the biggest nike store there to. organized to have 1 floor fully devoted to lebron james and jordan apparel/kicks while at the lower level, u have some normal nikes and a couple rarities. all depends on what you're in to.

GREENBELT malls are also a great place to go to. they recently opened up GREENBELT 5 and is not fully developed when i went (january of 200cool. greenbelt 3 is a great place to go to though. heard it had the best cinema around. great food(pricey) and ambience. the nike store/adidas store in greenbelt 3 has quite the selection.. mainly running shoes in both stores but they have some stuff on sale taht might catch your eye. OLD AIR MAXES ARE RAAAAAAAARE! they focus more on ACGs and running shoes.

for all the sneaker heads

market! market! has a sports warehouse at its upper most level. a lot of jordans for quite cheap. I.E. jordan 5 olives/burgandys for about...120CDN? mars 4s for 100 something? they also have some airforces for a tad more than the jordans...i know odd but w/e...they have a good selection on running shoes to. got my pair of solid white nike free 5.0s from there for 100 bucks flat.

SPORTS WAREHOUSE is also located near to EASTWOOD CITY. go down ortigas ave. towards makati

that is my update. plz be free to ask about anything, i'll try my best to help you out :D
February 26, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
pcasupreme

so im guessing that my hits when i get there are rockwell - greyone society FORT BONIFACION - HIGH STREET greenbelt 3 - nike and the sports warehouse at market! market!
February 26, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
Ppoy

I just got back from PI with my crew. Best vacation yet (my 3rd visit in 2yrs.) Girls-food-Drinks all day and night.
February 26, 2008 @ 09:36 PM
n0cturnal

no beef with greyone social...but that place is shit. prices are american/canadian retail and thers barely any stock. the scene isnt big enough for a store like that to survive. thats in IMO. check it out but all praise goes to TEAM MANILA.
February 27, 2008 @ 06:34 PM
pcasupreme

well, hey where can i buy nice clothing over there? do you know? other then greyoen social? is there like a commonwealth over there or something smile and undftd or alife or supreme. im tryin to cop some clothing over there.
February 27, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
n0cturnal

^ dam...serious beasting haha

and no. there is barely any street wear scene at all down there...
just go there. buy some cheap clothes that u can match with your SBs or jordans and enjoy!

only place u can get undftd/supreme/etc. is hong kong...
February 27, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
defjef

hey has the takeover store have a shop yet?
February 27, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
pcasupreme

where would you recomend SM? razz
February 29, 2008 @ 07:33 AM
n0cturnal

SM is the shit for everything...they got ralph lauren polo/le tigre/puma/nike/converse/nike/keds. tons of shit. note that the ralph lauren and le tigre are FAKE. i dont know why they stock them at a place like SM but they are fake. i did my research...go shop at trinoma or some high end place if u conscious about brands THAT much...
March 5, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
defjef

hey im goin to the P.I again does anyone know of anygood screenprinters there im gonna look but just to save some time does anyone know of any
March 7, 2008 @ 06:46 PM
n0cturnal

if you're looking for quality...philippines is DEF. not the place to get your shit done. bad quality paints. but there are stores there, notably national bookstore, that sells silkscreen materials, once again its not top quality but its a start. not sure bout how many holes there are per square inch.

you're better off just asking your fam down there or something rather than asking folks on here.
April 4, 2008 @ 11:16 AM
specks

hey im goin to the P.I again does anyone know of anygood screenprinters there im gonna look but just to save some time does anyone know of any

what you got in mind?.....

if you need some skate stuff and sneaker freaker mag... go to the 408
April 5, 2008 @ 06:03 AM
Stuntastic14

As suggested, they got silk screens at National Books. Nothing too big though... Last year I was looking for something to cover a full frontage of a tee, but it was only like 34 x 11.
Theyre not the best, but for like $3? Who cares.
April 9, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
pcasupreme

whole thread is legit.. thanks i just read all of that. going in june.. so it will be fun smile
May 22, 2008 @ 12:24 PM
goki88

fresh
FRESH carries legit bape, bbc, ice cream stuff, but they are all overpriced...

I don't know about denim

but if your looking for mainly shoes:

Nike SB's, Dunks, Airs, Alife rtft, Vans Paul Smiths, Visvim, vintage Puma & Reeboks, New Balance, Ice Creams, and a whole lotta sneaker love! This shop has been around since Oct '07 n has remained a hidden treasure for sneakerheads n fashionistas alike...TILL NOW. Go check it out, limited stocks only so hurry.

CRATE, LRI Business Plaza, 210 Nicanor Garcia St. (Reposo), Bel Air II, Makati City. This place is across where Pravda used to be.

hope that helps, I don't live in the philippines anymore so thats the best I can do for you...

Please login first to reply.