Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 17, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
dare2dream

Hey Guys, headin to Japan next week and was wondering if there was any Car Shops in Tokyo? I am staying in the Shibuyu area and was looking for some Nissan stuff. Know where i can head???
Thanks
July 21, 2007 @ 03:58 PM
dat411kid

very interested in this as well, i would like to pick up sum jdm plates and sum other nissan goodies if possible....wen i go this week.
July 25, 2007 @ 10:46 AM
grug01

this can't be a serious question.
but, as it seems it is and you're probably not looking for anything specific (nissan parts isn't a specific request - workshop produced parts are specific), go find the closest Super Autobacs. They will have everything and will make our australian workshops look like a corner shop next to a woolworths.
otherwise if you're on a bit of a budget for parts check out an UpGarage. They sell second hand parts in really good condition - everything from coilovers to camshafts and headers.
Just keep in mind how you plan to get parts back - if you plan on taking it back in your luggage the extra weight charges may cancel out your savings. you can be sneaky though. a few mates came back recently with about$10k worth of stuff after a visit to the spoon workshop, typeone and mugen HQ (honda lads). they saved a lot of money.
July 25, 2007 @ 05:32 PM
THiZZ

Also to add to his statement Super Autobac's only sells new parts. UpGarage sells new and used. However with the used parts you don't know how good the part is as they don't tell you very much about it. So some parts the price may still be expensive but there is always the chance that it may be faulty so becareful. Alo there is other stores like YellowHat etc...

-THiZZ
July 25, 2007 @ 07:01 PM
dare2dream

Yes, Unfortunately a serious questionsmile Looking for more accessories than parts, just lookin to purcahasing another GTR when I get back home, so just some little knick knack type of things. Autobacs is what i looked up before I got here, so will check then out for sure.
Thizz, this place is crazy, have no idea how we got from the airport to our hotel, but I can say this, if it wasnt for the generosity of some very kind people, Im sure we would have still been walking trying to find the place.
Catch ya soon.
July 25, 2007 @ 08:18 PM
THiZZ

Yea people are extremely considerate and helpful in Japan... The little things seem to make a big difference out here. Oh and i got a friend to come along on saturday also so we officially have a translator...And tomorrow night were going to shibuya but it doesn't look like there is to many clubs that don't card sorry dat411kid... Anyway it's up in the air at the moment about tomorrow night but we are definitely on for saturday. So do you guys wanna just meet in Shibuya and walk to Harajuku???I mean there is alot to see so we could just walk to Harajuku from Shibuya. Or we could just take the train either one doesn't really matter to me so much...

-THiZZ
July 25, 2007 @ 09:13 PM
grug01

Yes, Unfortunately a serious questionsmile Looking for more accessories than parts, just lookin to purcahasing another GTR when I get back home, so just some little knick knack type of things. Autobacs is what i looked up before I got here, so will check then out for sure.
Thizz, this place is crazy, have no idea how we got from the airport to our hotel, but I can say this, if it wasnt for the generosity of some very kind people, Im sure we would have still been walking trying to find the place.
Catch ya soon.

If you're just after accessories you'll have no issues cool
so much cheaper than here as i'm sure your aware most of the stuff around oz is through resellers.
btw..... ANOTHER GTR? nice. which model do you currently have / planning to purchase?
we've had heaps of R32's coming through the docks lately as they're getting really cheap to bring in. a couple of very nice ones along side a very nice R34 sitting down by the waterside at the moment
July 26, 2007 @ 08:54 AM
dare2dream

Yeh, I have had 2 R32 GTRs in the past years and have been awesome machines, blew one up and sold the other to upgrade to a BF XR6Turbo, that I am now selling to free up some money to put into the clothing label, so back in the market for a clean R32 Gtr again. Have found some great, clean examples in melbourne, so once i sell off the XR6T, lookout GTR!!
July 27, 2007 @ 02:08 AM
dat411kid

Oh yea that sounds like a plan im here in shibuya as we speak....so tommorow i would be down to meet up with you guys and go down to harajuku....just lemme know of where you guys wanna meet up and at what time...im gonna check back on the computer in the hotel to check back and see whats up...but yea it should be fun..tonight i think were gonna check out roppongi for a little nightlife and bars...oh and anyone know that address of those car shops, all im really looking for is an authentic jdm plate..thanks again

Please login first to reply.