Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
July 5, 2007 @ 12:14 PM
torneko

i live in San Francisco..
im about to go to Tokyo in this fall or winter..

could you recommend any website where i can get a cheap plane ticket ??
thanks..
July 5, 2007 @ 06:35 PM
THiZZ

Considering i have been through your situation...i recommend getting a tickter through Korean airline's...it's the cheapiest your going to find although it may not be the best of airline's. Also there is only a few airlines that fly into Narita(Where you'll more than likely fly into). You can also try flying in Nagoya or Hadena. Good luck with the ticket's though cuz they are kinda expensive depending on when you want to leave...

-THiZZ
July 17, 2007 @ 11:36 PM
kid_fromhk

just thought u like to know...korea airline also has the highest accidental rate...but my dad reassured me that are safe now...i still dont trust him lol
August 23, 2007 @ 04:39 AM
campbell

farecompare.com ...also when you sign up they will send you an email on super cheap flights
September 6, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
MrSickVisionz

I've been reading about travel in asia (Japan) and I think going through a travel agent is the best option. I've read multiple times about people saying that on sites like expedia/orbitz, tickets are like $1300 round trip (i've seen that with my own eyes) but going through a travel agent they found stuff for like $700+. I can't verify that, but I doubt they'd lie about it for no reason.
September 15, 2007 @ 01:01 PM
links305

i am also going back to tokyo this fall/winter. I went for the first time last november and had a great time. I bought my plane tickets and hotel using expedia.com for some reason the longer i waited to buy the tickets the cheaper it seemed to get. I ended up buying my tickets about 3 weeks before they date i wanted to leave and it was a lot cheaper than when i orginally started looking. A travel agent may also be good.

contact me if you need any more info on like where you stay and stuff like that
September 24, 2007 @ 01:12 AM
10digitdeep

when I flew out here to work, i flew into Kansai airport with united and a round was $900 CAD.

Please login first to reply.