Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 28, 2007 @ 05:55 AM
golfer8

NO ADVERTISING ON THESE FORUMS!!!
June 29, 2007 @ 04:22 AM
Joe_

ehh im from australia and i wouldnt buy any of those

i dont mean to be a hater but the shirts are ok , not awesome and especially not worth $60 i mean for 45/50 i could get a diamond supply co / stussy/ etc so yeh mmmmm.... hope it all goes well for uyousmile
June 29, 2007 @ 07:17 PM
golfer8

Yeh, they are a little different, but heard some good reports in respect to future ranges, this is just their 1st range been out a few months I think. But, very different, my mate said the quality is really good,may have to check one out for myself and report back. I think the King of Kings and SuperMe are pretty fresh though.
Cheers.
July 2, 2007 @ 11:39 PM
golfer8

Stocked at Mossimo on Chapel St!!
Hey Guys, was down Chapel St today and saw this Dare2Dream label stocked at Mossimo on Chapel St. Tried on the See It Feel It Do It shirt and it looked awesome, great quality and great fit with some cool little finishes to the shirt. Am going back on the weekend to pick a few out, was pretty impressed!!
July 5, 2007 @ 01:51 AM
golfer8

This stuff is now stocked on 2 of the best shopping strips in Melbourne, Chapel St and now Bridge rd. Seems to be creating some interestsmile Looking forward to gettin my shit on the weekend!!
July 12, 2007 @ 02:03 AM
dare2dream

Hey Thanks for the props Golfer8!!! So you are the guy thats directing traffic to the site. should put you on the pay rollsmile
Hope u like the gear and stay posted for all the upcoming additions.
Thanks.
November 7, 2007 @ 08:23 AM
panther

smile
ehh im from australia and i wouldnt buy any of those

i dont mean to be a hater but the shirts are ok , not awesome and especially not worth $60 i mean for 45/50 i could get a diamond supply co / stussy/ etc so yeh mmmmm.... hope it all goes well for uyousmile

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.