SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 15, 2007 @ 11:18 PM
MindFreakArt

Well I have been going to HK frequently, whether for family, personal or leisure reasons...I always get some time to shop, karaoke..etc. Well, I had dinner with my relatives.. and my cousin was telling me about the buddah bead bracelet he was wearing that he told me that helps him to smoke less, and another one for him to control his weight, another for another thing.. ok.. so i search on my own.. i went to i think.. was jordan street.. at night.. and searched everywhere. I couldn't find anything. He never replied back to me about where to get it. SO I was hoping if you guys know where to buy some? I know that in Lantau Island where the big buddah is has some, but I don;t want to go that far and get it there.. Hope you guys can help me.
June 16, 2007 @ 10:34 AM
aron

Well I have been going to HK frequently, whether for family, personal or leisure reasons...I always get some time to shop, karaoke..etc. Well, I had dinner with my relatives.. and my cousin was telling me about the buddah bead bracelet he was wearing that he told me that helps him to smoke less, and another one for him to control his weight, another for another thing.. ok.. so i search on my own.. i went to i think.. was jordan street.. at night.. and searched everywhere. I couldn't find anything. He never replied back to me about where to get it. SO I was hoping if you guys know where to buy some? I know that in Lantau Island where the big buddah is has some, but I don;t want to go that far and get it there.. Hope you guys can help me.

Uh.. i think i saw some in sham shui po.. they sell all sorts of bulk jewellery/stones etc. shit over there.

Please login first to reply.