Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 7, 2007 @ 11:56 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

Who's goin??? Get @ me!

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
May 8, 2007 @ 12:13 AM
rareAIR

yo im already in the PI and its hella hot. Do I need a ticket to go to Sneaker Pimps? \text me at 09157818235. I also need to know if the Jordan I \red/blue is coming out here in the PI? If so where?
May 22, 2007 @ 08:56 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

No tickets needed...its a free for all.

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
May 23, 2007 @ 03:11 PM
n0cturnal

^serious? dam...here in toronto we had to pay and it was 19+ sad
May 25, 2007 @ 10:43 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

Sneaker Pimps Manila tonight ya'll!

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
May 28, 2007 @ 12:39 AM
Jambo

Photos
Any pictures? I wasn't able to visit ...
May 29, 2007 @ 09:59 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

Any pictures? I wasn't able to visit ...

Here you go fellas...

For the full recap of the event check out the blog...

http://takeovermanila.blogspot.com/

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
May 29, 2007 @ 03:00 PM
n0cturnal

ive got soooo much respect for futura. i envy all u who went and met him.
May 29, 2007 @ 09:06 PM
Jambo

Nice ... Futura in a barong cool
May 30, 2007 @ 01:08 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

Nice ... Futura in a barong cool

Thats whats up! If you look closely you can actually see his signature "atom" embroidered on the barong.

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
May 30, 2007 @ 03:58 AM

Inactive

am i the only one thinking that its a bit weird holding an even like this in the Philippines?
I would have thought most of the people attending could only be tourists, the rich or celebrities. Its pretty damn expensive for the average filipino to afford legit shoes let alone be into the whole limited edition scene.
May 30, 2007 @ 02:08 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

am i the only one thinking that its a bit weird holding an even like this in the Philippines?
I would have thought most of the people attending could only be tourists, the rich or celebrities. Its pretty damn expensive for the average filipino to afford legit shoes let alone be into the whole limited edition scene.

I used to think like that too until i decided to visit here after 21 years. Then i found out that the whole sneaker/streetwear culture is definitely on the up up here and it seems like its gonna keep progressing. Thats why i decided to stay here longer and start making moves. It doesnt really matter if the consumers here are tourist, celebrities or locals....just know that there is a scene here and its growing.

If you think back 5 years ago or longer there werent too many heads willing to buy kicks that cost more than $200 or camp out...but the culture there blew up and now you got kids camping out for days just to purchase over priced sneakers.

Obviously the cost of the limited/exclusive products are not for everyone...but there are people that will make it happen no matter what it takes to cop the hottest shit....just like everywhere else.

Philippines is just a lil late but best believe that the sneaker/streetwear culture here exist and is on the rise. In fact, this is the second time the Sneaker Pimps event visited here and i don't think its will be the last time. They've seen the drastic growth of the culture from the last time they visited here which was 2 years ago.

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
May 30, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
sammyeels

yeah grey 1 is up in there so the scene is real and alive 4 real. grey 1 don't fake jacks or would open up out there if biz wasn't poppin'.
May 31, 2007 @ 04:04 AM

Inactive

thats nice that there is a scene there. cool I haven't visited in 2 years and when i do i don't stay long in manila. I'm mostly in Batangas. I definitely have to check it out when i go back over there. Due to the rich/poor divide being so prevelant i never thought the culture would flourish there. That being said i know there are many serious toy collectors over in the Philippines (i used to be one).
May 31, 2007 @ 09:53 PM
n0cturnal

i heard that the crooks gonna do something in the phil. since they flip and all
May 31, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

i heard that the crooks gonna do something in the phil. since they flip and all

Word. There are some talks with the Crooks guys about opening a flagship store here soon.

Please login first to reply.