January 24, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
BA$ED

they have a greyone in the phils?
January 25, 2009 @ 07:46 AM
bigjah_112

is there a place in Shoemart which is any good?
February 14, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
heywhereyou

street wear online store
take a peek at our sites. peace!cool
February 16, 2009 @ 09:43 AM
heywhereyou

check us
we are not a brick&mortar but heck we are a store you know =)
March 11, 2009 @ 06:58 AM
kurdt

hi guys, been following this thread for a while and i think it seriously needs an update, think ill do one when im free hahaha

in the meantime, looks like wip caps has a new pacq cap, i already have a black one so i dont have a need for this one, though the colorway is nice

anyways moar power to the Philippine scene, it really has gotten bigger in the past few months

ill post an update on the local scene sooooon
March 16, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
EATsleepJDM

hi guys, been following this thread for a while and i think it seriously needs an update, think ill do one when im free hahaha

in the meantime, looks like wip caps has a new pacq cap, i already have a black one so i dont have a need for this one, though the colorway is nice

anyways moar power to the Philippine scene, it really has gotten bigger in the past few months

ill post an update on the local scene sooooon

hey is there anyway that you can get a we run manila shirt?
March 23, 2009 @ 12:06 AM
City League

Hey ya'll.. check this out... also peep out www.CulturedRoots.com for our 2009 line

Cultured Roots X LimbByLimb X Beechwood Aged
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r969AexqFkc

The City League :::::::: www.CityLeagueChampions.com :::::::: Twitter/Instagram @TheCityLeague :::::::: info@CityLeagueChampions.com

March 27, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
City League

Cultured Roots 2009
www.CulturedRoots.com

The City League :::::::: www.CityLeagueChampions.com :::::::: Twitter/Instagram @TheCityLeague :::::::: info@CityLeagueChampions.com

March 30, 2009 @ 05:07 PM
YCNHOJ

Dudes at grey one x social at rockwell are mad chill. Good assortment of clothing brands and a couple of shoes. You gotta check it out if you're in the Makati area.>sad

Don't forget to check out Bunker too. Last time I went they carried Supreme, SB's, and Vans.
March 31, 2009 @ 12:01 PM

Inactive

yup, makati is where its at! thats where all them "rich" folk of the PI go for shopping. . .
hella dope, too bad im out of time. . .
:/
next tyme?
April 29, 2009 @ 02:06 AM
Saturn

Why hasn't the Greenbelt branch of Greyone Social been put up yet? Great group of people there. Sometimes, they even take your picture to post on multiply if they like what you wear.
May 22, 2009 @ 05:09 AM
dj_kiko00

my friend just called me he said he found a supreme tera patrick shirt in one of those sm store called american blvd. are they really selling those shirts?
May 26, 2009 @ 02:31 AM
jdmkickfiend

am blvd sells fake stuffs...
June 1, 2009 @ 08:11 AM
Saxwell

hey guys,
im from perth, australia and i'm about to head over to makati, manila in a few weeks.
is everything pretty up-to scratch in the first post of the thread? or does it need updating?
is there anything stores in manila like flight club?

also, is there a drum & bass/dubstep in manila? i'm well keen to get a bass fix over there

cheers fellas
June 5, 2009 @ 06:32 PM
BackLike45'

Dudes at grey one x social at rockwell are mad chill. Good assortment of clothing brands and a couple of shoes. You gotta check it out if you're in the Makati area.>sad

Don't forget to check out Bunker too. Last time I went they carried Supreme, SB's, and Vans.

can you get shit for a steal at bunker? or does it essentially cost the same? cause when i go i expect everything to be cheaper...bout to head over there next month.
June 11, 2009 @ 08:19 AM
kurdt

Ok ok, where to go in the PI for your fix???

Well first place to go to is Grey One Social, there are two branches of this store, one in Greenbelt 5 and the other is at Rockwell Powerplant Mall, personally I like the one in Greenbelt. Good assortment of shirts, caps and shoes.

Rockwell Mall is in itself a nice place to check out cause if i remember there are a bunch of graphic tee companies that are there.

In makati there is a nice little store that reps mostly local brands called Commune, so if you wanna go and cop some local stuff then this is the place. [communemanila.blogspot.com]

Ive never been to Bunker, but I do keep hearing that it is a very nice place to check out, here are the details:
[bunkerph.com]

Theres also a new place that just opened recently called trilogy, never been so I cant say anything, and the opening was graced with Steve Aoki himself. [trilogyboutique.multiply.com]

If you are in Quezon City it is good to check out Filthy Grommet. I have only been there once and its a small place, you sell shorts, custom pants, jackets shoes and caps. [filthygrommet.com]

thats it for now, I'd post pictures but it would seem that my low post count prohibits it FML
June 11, 2009 @ 11:34 AM
BackLike45'

thanks for the info man. much appreciated. looking forward to the trip.
June 27, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
heywhereyou

Online source
alternative streetwear online source: www(dot)HEYWHEREYOU(dot)com

Meet the brands:
| LRG | Rockett | Royal Elastics | Lore | OddMenOut | Cartel | Glamour Kills |
June 27, 2009 @ 11:21 AM
Crepe

hey guys,
im from perth, australia and i'm about to head over to makati, manila in a few weeks.
is everything pretty up-to scratch in the first post of the thread? or does it need updating?
is there anything stores in manila like flight club?

also, is there a drum & bass/dubstep in manila? i'm well keen to get a bass fix over there

cheers fellas

Hey my cousins are in perth!

Nope,we got no flightclub-esque consignments here.but some peeps got some heat to trade or sell i guess.
whats ur shoe size?maybe i can hook you up.

for kicks try CRATE in makati or Commune.

what kicks u into?

bass hmmm..gonna ask around.
July 6, 2009 @ 05:55 AM
Saturn

Don't forget Republic, guys. They got KR3W and Supra over there. And I remember this place called Theodore's(located in Bonifacio High Street)that carries Kid Robot and some of the rarer Adidas collections. Speaking of Kid Robot, Trilogy has them too along with Dim Mak, WesC, Adidas, Obey and Supra. Just a correction for the dude up there that mentioned Trilogy, Steve Aoki is actually a co-owner of the place.

Nike SB-wise, you won't find alot of heat(or even newier GR's) in these stores. Greyone, Commune, Crate and Bunker are known to carry them but they aren't up-to-date and their drops are few and far in between. This place called 5-0(Located around the Fort area) just got an SB account, though, so your luck might be better there. If you want to get your legit SB fix, hit me up with a PM and I'll see what I can do.
July 14, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
lumpias

legit sb's and j's
yo saturn where can i find some rare legit sb's and j's? also, will the true blue 3's be droppin there?
July 14, 2009 @ 07:26 AM
Saturn

Rare legit sb's can't be found in any of the stores here. If you want some heat, some of the online stores here might have them. Don't know about the blue 3's, though. Bunker is the most updated on J's here but, like I said, drops are few and far in between. The true blue 3's are a gr, yes?
July 19, 2009 @ 02:43 AM
lumpias

tbiiis
nah. i believe they were supposed to be international release only, but then they recently changed it to qs
July 27, 2009 @ 11:28 AM
Saturn

you're going to have a hard time if that's the case, man. SBs are not a problem since everyone here is going ape shit over them. Jays though are really tough to get a hold of here. I'll be on the look out for you man, and let you know if I get hold of any.
July 27, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
jdmkickfiend

jordans ain't hard to get in manila.. you have to do your homework for the releases though and be quick.
July 31, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
nosoles

August 3, 2009 @ 03:11 AM
usdtd

heard commune was going to release the in4mation g-shocks??
August 5, 2009 @ 10:12 AM
Saturn

^Those salmon ones? Yup they have some in stock right now. I live just a few steps away from it so I'll be checking them out sometime.
August 13, 2009 @ 11:36 AM
GiselleFromHel

So any word about the True Blue 3's? Which stores have it?
August 13, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
jdmkickfiend

true blues did not drop in the philippines..

Please login first to reply.