Official Japan Shopping Guide

February 29, 2008 @ 03:44:10
no, hare (www.hare.jp). they have a shoplist but it's in jap. they have one shop in daikanyama and one in harajuku, just don't know the adresses blushing
March 02, 2008 @ 06:10:18
Thanks Waffle! blushing
But i would really want to visit those boutiques that i've mentioned.
Any kind soul here can provide the address to me?

Thanks
March 03, 2008 @ 05:53:39
an address in japan is not gonna get you anywhere at all. look at the maps on superfuture.com
March 04, 2008 @ 04:12:43
Hi,
Am going to Tokyo next week. Will be staying in Shinjuku
Can anyone here provide the address for the brands below?
1)Visvim
2)Neighborhood
3)Original Fakes
4) Head Porter
5)Number Nine
6) Mastermind
7) Undercover
6) Eternal

Thanks all blushing
Ash

Look on the maps here http://www.superfuture.com/city/city/city.cfm?city=1
Original fake is in Aoyama it's near the middle of the aoyama map
Neighborhood is in Harajuku below supreme and they sell visvims at a bunch of stores in harajuku
March 04, 2008 @ 06:10:40
Look on the maps here http://www.superfuture.com/city/city/city.cfm?city=1
Original fake is in Aoyama it's near the middle of the aoyama map
Neighborhood is in Harajuku below supreme and they sell visvims at a bunch of stores in harajuku

Thanks dude..but the map that i;ve saw..dun have any streets name man.
if i ask around in Shibuya and Harajuku..those japanese can guide me?

blushing
March 04, 2008 @ 10:48:59
if you ask store owners, some carry free maps that show all the stores in the harajuku area.
March 19, 2008 @ 06:22:28
Shopping in Japan (Simply love Visvim)
wow. i must say..JAPAN is really a Place to shop!!!
been to FIL, Neighborhood and most of the Japanese BrANDS...they are so damn cool...not because of the suitcase..i would have bought lots more..
Anyone know what is the offical Website for VISVIM?
Would like to ask my friend to get the VISVIM Denim and shirt from FIL!!!

Cheers blushing
March 31, 2008 @ 05:05:56
one of the brands i dug in Japan was Cune, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any suppliers outside of Japan. Well, I've only looked in HK, Taipei and Sydney...

anyone know if there are any stores that carry Cune shirts?
or any online stores that ship internationally?
April 04, 2008 @ 13:32:37
Thizz-
Where in Tokyo do you stay? City wise.

Peace
Tk
April 10, 2008 @ 01:02:19
I don't stay in Tokyo no more i live in las vegas, but i can help you get around Harajuku and somewhat Shibuya if you need the help...

-THiZZ
June 06, 2008 @ 02:17:06
I'm going to japan this summer with a bunch of friends, have anyone gone clubbing without knowing how to speak japanese? And i heard the clubbing scene in japan is for 20+ year old ppl. Any tips or anything would be good thanks.
June 09, 2008 @ 23:25:40
which city are you going to?
June 12, 2008 @ 00:31:48

Inactive User

Anyone in Tokyo?
June 17, 2008 @ 16:24:04
tokyo areaaa
July 08, 2008 @ 21:15:51
anyboy in japan want to do a uniqlo pick up for me?
ill throw some cash at you lol
July 24, 2008 @ 23:39:30
What you trying to get, if you give me some money for my troubles I'll pick some stuff up before I come home on the 8th. Im in Tokyo

What stores would have the Osaka and Tokyo dunks that just came out. Theres a ton of sneaker stores here but I don't which are Tier 0
August 06, 2008 @ 11:48:58
^^^ABC Mart???

-THiZZ
August 07, 2008 @ 03:03:15

Inactive User

Anybody get some websites. wehre I can order japanese items? I have a friend in Japan now.
August 08, 2008 @ 14:11:02
cliffedge
stay246

That should get you started...

-THiZZ
August 11, 2008 @ 01:27:51
anyone know good japanese sites to get shoes...nike dunks or sabaku...

thanks
August 11, 2008 @ 17:40:37
k-skit in kichioji...dunno the site but google it. alot of the shoes are used but awesome collection.

i dunno if they sale online, but anyone within a 2hour train ride to hara has to go to UT
August 11, 2008 @ 18:09:29
k-skit in kichioji...dunno the site but google it. alot of the shoes are used but awesome collection.

i dunno if they sale online, but anyone within a 2hour train ride to hara has to go to UT

Nah they don't sale online everything is instore pick up only...i always forget the name of that store hahaha

Definitely grails status wit the nikes...

-THiZZ
August 19, 2008 @ 22:38:25
wholesale hermes bag-www.salelv.com

sell brand bags,lv HERMAS handbags,chanel,gucci handbags-www.salelv.com

Replica Handbags wholesale louis vuitton, gucci, chanel handbag, purse-www.salelv.com

we are a professional company which supply jewellerys and branded handbags with high quality
our products are super A quality
we will supply best service
you will be satisfied with our goods and service
welcome to our website:
TELsmh86)020-39719853
WEBSITEsmhUSA)http://www.salelv.com/
MSN:www925ysnet@hotmail.com
E-mail:www925ysnet@yahoo.com.cn
August 28, 2008 @ 14:33:06
hey everyone, ive been to japan recently but heading back again.
i was just wondering if anyone know any good stores in general.
im really interested in nike SB/dunks
ive heard of k-skit, anyone been there? know location? know any other stores?

-thanks, dangalang
August 30, 2008 @ 06:53:12
are there any shops in japan (harajuku area) that carry the following:

huf
rogue status
vans
nike sb
or
any place that sells dope hats and shoes?
mahalo!
August 30, 2008 @ 08:45:17

Inactive User

Going to Japan for that bullshit?
August 30, 2008 @ 13:56:36
hey guys

thinking about going on a vacation to japan for about 3 weeks, anyone know how much estimated this would cost?

im a black american male lol, is the myth true about japanese chicks loving black males or is it just some made up bs?
August 31, 2008 @ 01:00:40
Going to Japan for that bullshit?

actually its not only for that bullshit. visit family, friends, play baseball, and shop for clothes. so just keep your mouth shut.>smh
September 02, 2008 @ 07:40:08
actually its not only for that bullshit. visit family, friends, play baseball, and shop for clothes. so just keep your mouth shut.>smh

well, maybe you should shop for japanese stuff, instead of american stuff youd probably find more easily at home.
September 02, 2008 @ 17:40:18
Looking for HUF and stuff like that your going to pay double if not more than retail in the states... Anyway if you really want that stuff you can go to the alleyway that NBHD/Supreme is on and just walk up and down that and you should have no problem finding what your looking for. I suggest checking out Black Anny.

As far as the black guy rumor its very much true but becareful what you wish for... Alot of those type of females have dipped more than once wit guys. I suggest going for the chicks that barely speak english cuz that means they haven't been tainted...girls that speak slang and shit like that means they have had their fair share of american meat and/or trains ran on them...

-THiZZ
Please login first to reply.
x