December 3, 2007 @ 12:42 AM
kenjik9881

btw Thizz what do you do in Tokyo? (student, sensei, host, businessman, etc?
December 17, 2007 @ 10:29 PM
jaydeepop714

Agree with the Shibuya beign the best in Tokyo....however that last statemetn about CLub ID is pretty off, lived in Nagoya for 6 months and I must says its teh worst club I`ve been to in Japan unless you are really into techno/european crap music and sketchy white dudes alll over the place..Don`t go there. hit up one of the many smaller hip hop clubs instead. granted it wont be as many people but you wont have to deal with slimy gaijin all over the place.

Hmm..I always feel dumb going to clubs, I don't wanna feel like a 'dumb white girl' at a club, is it annoying when someone like me goes? It's about the music and the fashion, I don't go to try to be 'cool'..lol
December 18, 2007 @ 01:04 AM
dlingrv

Anyone know any spots in Fukuoka?

only went for one day in fukuoka and the only streetwear shop i found was the supreme store.
December 18, 2007 @ 08:42 AM
kenjik9881

Hmm..I always feel dumb going to clubs, I don't wanna feel like a 'dumb white girl' at a club, is it annoying when someone like me goes? It's about the music and the fashion, I don't go to try to be 'cool'..lol

dont know if that is supposed to be sarcastic or funny...or if that even is a direct response to my statement
December 18, 2007 @ 12:57 PM
jaydeepop714

dont know if that is supposed to be sarcastic or funny...or if that even is a direct response to my statement

It was direct..I know how that feels with the european crowds I just wanted a truthful response..
December 18, 2007 @ 08:12 PM
dlingrv

Theres a Supreme store there?! &)

yeah man, i was really surprised for a supreme store to be at fukuoka.

1-9-15-1 Daimyo, Chuo Ku
December 23, 2007 @ 05:34 PM
THiZZ

HELLLLL YEAH.

Retail prices for shirts and shit?

I know in Harajuku they can range from 60-90 for tee's...
hat's=70-90
Hoodies=200-400
Jeans=300

-THiZZ
December 24, 2007 @ 11:12 AM
THiZZ

Woah wtf, thats like double of the prices in the US!? razz

Yea well get used to see prices like that because almost everything ranges around that much...

-THiZZ
December 25, 2007 @ 10:52 AM
dirik

anyone know where exactly FTC is in harajuku?
thanks
December 26, 2007 @ 01:37 AM
THiZZ

Yea i do...

-THiZZ
December 26, 2007 @ 01:55 AM
THiZZ

Im going to attempt to make this as simple as possible so bare with me...

Now above i have provided a map for you. To the left is Harajuku train station. Now if you walk out of south exit of harajuku station you should end up in front of a disney type store. Walk across the street make a right until the side walk starts to curve to the left. Follow that and walk downhill until you get to the big intersection. Cross the street and then make a right to cross the street again. By this time you should be heading south on meiji dori street. Follow that downhill until you pass a Audi dealership and keep going. You then should see a street that has a large opening to the left of you after you pass a few posh stores. Turn left onto that street and go straight and FTC will be on your left. You should be able to see the gold letter's but if not keep going until you do. And you should see the small store in no time... If your looking at the map its near FBI Cafe but your going to want to pass FBI cafe heading east...

-THiZZ
December 26, 2007 @ 08:23 PM
dirik

thanks THiZZ
December 26, 2007 @ 09:09 PM
THiZZ

No problem i had to follow a japanese guy who had the FTC grand opening tee just to find the store and with little japanese speaking skills it was very difficult...

-THiZZ
January 4, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
jgalela

does anyone know any site (or blogs) that posts scans of ANAN or Streejack magazines? They have pretty good info on stores and products.
January 16, 2008 @ 12:47 PM

Inactive

any recommendations to where to shop in osaka? need to cop the number (n)ine new line!!!!
January 17, 2008 @ 09:57 AM

Inactive

how bout you? HAHA. ur always not online man.. im having my exams too. dude we need to chill ASAP!
January 17, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
Rangabanga

anyone has a nagoya shopping list? (except bape,swagger,head porter)
January 20, 2008 @ 08:23 PM

Inactive

some of my friends are going to tokyo for a couple of weeks at the end of this week i was gona try and get some stuff picked up while they are there so i have
3questions:

1 does stay 246 have a brick/mortar location anywhere in japan where u can purchase the stock they have online?
2 does F I L carry past season items (shirts,shoes,ect) and do they stay retail original retail?
3 where is the devilock tokyo store located?
January 24, 2008 @ 04:18 AM
THiZZ

some of my friends are going to tokyo for a couple of weeks at the end of this week i was gona try and get some stuff picked up while they are there so i have
3questions:

1 does stay 246 have a brick/mortar location anywhere in japan where u can purchase the stock they have online?
2 does F I L carry past season items (shirts,shoes,ect) and do they stay retail original retail?
3 where is the devilock tokyo store located?

Stay246 doesn't have a store however you should have no problem finding stores like HeatWave and many other reselling stores that can provide those needs...

-THiZZ
February 14, 2008 @ 06:06 AM
bloomsta

did anyone wait in line for the nike be true city packs. cuz i went over last weekend to real mad hectic and there was a line for them and then i walked over to atmos and they had them in stock there, no line,no hype or anything
February 14, 2008 @ 06:24 AM
ThatDude

get this book...very fun and good read,,good info,,
February 28, 2008 @ 08:29 AM
birdsroom

RE: Shops in Tokyo
Hi,
Am going to Tokyo next week. Will be staying in Shinjuku
Can anyone here provide the address for the brands below?
1)Visvim
2)Neighborhood
3)Original Fakes
4) Head Porter
5)Number Nine
6) Mastermind
7) Undercover
6) Eternal

Thanks all smile
Ash
February 28, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
waffle

if you don't have time to go to each of the flagshops, most of those have shop-in-shops at isetan in shinjuku (kickass dept. store), i know that they carry undercover, number (n)ine and mastermind. anyone know the adress for hare in harajuku? couldn't find it last time i was in tokyo and want to go there the next time i visit japan (march). rageblue would also be appreciated smile
February 29, 2008 @ 02:38 AM
bloomsta

if you don't have time to go to each of the flagshops, most of those have shop-in-shops at isetan in shinjuku (kickass dept. store), i know that they carry undercover, number (n)ine and mastermind. anyone know the adress for hare in harajuku? couldn't find it last time i was in tokyo and want to go there the next time i visit japan (march). rageblue would also be appreciated smile

hare? do you mean haze? if you do they closed that
February 29, 2008 @ 03:44 AM
waffle

no, hare (www.hare.jp). they have a shoplist but it's in jap. they have one shop in daikanyama and one in harajuku, just don't know the adresses smile
March 2, 2008 @ 06:10 AM
birdsroom

Thanks Waffle! smile
But i would really want to visit those boutiques that i've mentioned.
Any kind soul here can provide the address to me?

Thanks
March 3, 2008 @ 05:53 AM
bloomsta

an address in japan is not gonna get you anywhere at all. look at the maps on superfuture.com
March 4, 2008 @ 04:12 AM
lbdas.22

Hi,
Am going to Tokyo next week. Will be staying in Shinjuku
Can anyone here provide the address for the brands below?
1)Visvim
2)Neighborhood
3)Original Fakes
4) Head Porter
5)Number Nine
6) Mastermind
7) Undercover
6) Eternal

Thanks all smile
Ash

Look on the maps here www.superfuture.com/city/city/city.cfm?city=1
Original fake is in Aoyama it's near the middle of the aoyama map
Neighborhood is in Harajuku below supreme and they sell visvims at a bunch of stores in harajuku
March 4, 2008 @ 06:10 AM
birdsroom

Look on the maps here www.superfuture.com/city/city/city.cfm?city=1
Original fake is in Aoyama it's near the middle of the aoyama map
Neighborhood is in Harajuku below supreme and they sell visvims at a bunch of stores in harajuku

Thanks dude..but the map that i;ve saw..dun have any streets name man.
if i ask around in Shibuya and Harajuku..those japanese can guide me?

smile
March 4, 2008 @ 10:48 AM
dlingrv

if you ask store owners, some carry free maps that show all the stores in the harajuku area.

Please login first to reply.