Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 30, 2008 @ 08:20 AM
IC3

to all the australians DO NOT BUY STUFF OFF KARMALOOP KAZBAH, I'll say it again off the KAZBAH

My theory is they charge ground shipping PLUS international shipping...

I was about to buy four tshirts from the kazbah.. until i noticed WHAT THE FUCK. Total shipping is $86!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!

So yea.. just a heads up

fortunately i saw it and i didnt buy... phew!
March 30, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
dare2dream

Cheers IC3!! Jst buy of www.dare2dream.com.au and postage is included,hahasmile Will be dropping our winter range in next 3-4 weeks, so will keep you all posted!!
March 30, 2008 @ 07:28 PM
Joe_

anyone know if anywhere in Aus. preferably in Sydney has a vans syndicate account?
March 30, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
Replicant

The shipping from kazbah isn't so bad if you only order from one supplier.

But yeah, they do charge local and air freight on your orders from Kazbah. Which tolls up to a lot sometimes. I wanted a jacket from 8103 - but the shipping cost more than the jacket alone! razz

And I haven't found any place with a vans syndicate account.

Although I'll tell you now, you can find some decent stuff on eBay from time to time. I snagged the pura vida hi's for $70USD including shipping.

Always loved how vans are cheap cool

March 30, 2008 @ 08:23 PM
Rhapsody

anyone know if anywhere in Aus. preferably in Sydney has a vans syndicate account?

Supply at darlinghurst, not sure of the prices but seen them there regularly.
www.supplystore.com.au
April 15, 2008 @ 02:32 AM
Dugout

Dakota-Nice place to get denim, lvc, evisu etc.
Someday- aka PAM, has PAM, OFake, Supreme, BBC
April 15, 2008 @ 06:40 AM
Denny Crane

If I'm not mistaken Don't Come sells only or just about only Schwipe
April 20, 2008 @ 06:16 PM
Dugout

Went into FAT the other day, depends on which store you go to as different stores stock different shit, but they have decent range of jeans like Cheap Monday, Nudie & Ksubi. Also have PAM & Schwipe at some stores.
April 23, 2008 @ 09:14 AM
grug01

Acutally while i'm at it... i might as well ask; what are some good clubs / bars to hit up in Melbourne... just incase i have time to get out for a bit of a drink or two...

Curtin House - rooftop (same building as someday. take lift to 6th then go up another flight of stairs)

St Jerome's - 7 Caledonian Lane. Interesting but cool place.

Section 8 - Tattersall's Lane. Was supposed to be temporary a couple of years back but has just stayed - it basically a couple of shipping containers in an abandoned car park down a lane with a bunch of construction pallets to sit on. Buy a longneck of Coopers and chill

Lustre - Upstairs on corner of Flinders Lane and Centre Place (enter off Centre Place). Just don't go midweek cos i think they have speed dating lol.

Lounge Bar - Swanston St basically across from Curtin House. Pretty good place for a casual beer. Head to the upstairs bar

Trader Bar - Basement on corner of Collins and Exhibition St. Under the the National Australia Bank (NAB) i think. Enter off laneway behind the building which comes off Exhibition St. Drink prices fluctuate here based on demand much like a stock market.

All I can think off for now. These are all in the CBD cos I was only there for a week and was too lazy to venture out to far from the centre at night. None of these are really 'clubs', more like bars.
I'm sure some Melbs crew can suggest some more. best thing about Melbourne is that most places you can just be in sneakers and what ever.
June 1, 2008 @ 03:10 AM
IC3

yo!

how much are raw denims usually?

i saw them at glue (market city) and they were fkin $220

is that how much u guys get em for?!?
June 1, 2008 @ 06:09 AM
Denny Crane

What kind are you talking about? But yeah, quality raw denim is usually pretty damn expensive.
June 1, 2008 @ 06:46 AM
IC3

shit i forgot the brand LOL

but i think it started with S

they sell alot of those brands in glue
June 1, 2008 @ 07:53 AM
Rhapsody

yo!
i saw them at glue (market city) and they were fkin $220

is that how much u guys get em for?!?

Yeah they are about that much, but sale season is around the corner and if you know where to go you should be able to get it much cheaper.

Eg. APC NS for $140-150

shit i forgot the brand LOL

but i think it started with S

Last time I was in glue the only selvedge denim they had was, diesel and edwin.
June 1, 2008 @ 09:15 AM
kaizokuou

lol ic3. raw denim can range from cheap-ish like under 50 bux for a pair of levi's 501 STF (you can't get em here i think, if you can they would be overpriced like the other levi's you find here) to more expensive like Dior Homme which go for around 400.

you can find raw nudies, tsubis, and other crap in glue and gp and shit (if you really want to, go on cultizm.com and buy from there, cheaper than you could find here in stores, remember that 19% of the price on the site is VAT which we dont pay if its shipped outside of europe). but if youre looking for good quality raw denim, APCs are a good price to start as above around 150, you can find em in some stores here, i think incu (in TGV, sydney) stocks them but they sell em for 200 ish, much higher quality than all the GP crap. you could look into imperial theyre a good denim brand (at another inch) they go for 260 last i checked.
June 1, 2008 @ 09:54 AM
Joe_

APC are 240 from INCU or Our Spot

Imperials are 270 ish from [Another "]

nudies start at about 200 from gp
June 2, 2008 @ 03:24 AM
kaizokuou

ouch those APC prices are as inflated as the price of nudies haha. australia sucks.
June 2, 2008 @ 07:06 AM
Joe_

yeh tell me about it bro
June 2, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
Dugout

Brian from Incu told me APC NC start from $209.
July 1, 2008 @ 07:44 AM
IC3

hey

does anyone in want to snitch on the people thats selling fake bape/clh/bbc hoodies at paddies?

I am seriously sick and tired of seeing every fucking person wearing those shit, theres so many its not funny anymore.

someone please hit up the Australian Federal Police or something....
July 5, 2008 @ 06:31 AM
Denny Crane

hey

does anyone in want to snitch on the people thats selling fake bape/clh/bbc hoodies at paddies?

I am seriously sick and tired of seeing every fucking person wearing those shit, theres so many its not funny anymore.

someone please hit up the Australian Federal Police or something....

Oh man, isn't it frustrating? What's worse is that half of them don't even know what they're wearing, they just wear it because everybody else does. My brother said he was interrogating a girl about wearing this fake baby milo hoody and it was like:

"Do you even know what Baby Milo is?"
"A monkey."
"Where did you buy that and how much did it cost?"
"$25 at the markets."
"You have to take that off right now."
"Why? I just bought it because everybody wears them."

I don't even particularly like Bape, but it's still a dagger in the heart seeing all this people wearing it, acting like they're cool. And surely they know what they're wearing is Fake, how can they think it's real when it's worth $30?
July 5, 2008 @ 08:58 AM
IC3

what pisses me off the most is that the people who wear them think they're the shit!

i mean these fakes or worse than fakes, there are no ORIGINAL/REAL design of the hoodies. its all made up shit with 'bape and monkeys' on em
July 5, 2008 @ 09:34 AM
Denny Crane

Oh god I know, I know
July 5, 2008 @ 09:47 AM
np2fast

Lol. Theres a kiosk at a local mall here that sells them for 25 bucks. I'll take a pic the next time I'm there.
July 6, 2008 @ 08:55 PM
Denny Crane

Do you think it'd be legal to go to the stalls at the markets and destroy all the counterfeit stuff they were selling?
July 6, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
Replicant

what pisses me off the most is that the people who wear them think they're the shit!

i mean these fakes or worse than fakes, there are no ORIGINAL/REAL design of the hoodies. its all made up shit with 'bape and monkeys' on em

They were selling fapes at foot locker Macarthur Square.

July 7, 2008 @ 01:02 AM
Joe_

hey guys where in sydney is getting infrareds?? and when???| &)&)&)
July 7, 2008 @ 05:18 AM
rickqlo

sydney quick strike stores i would say.

who cares about fapes, if you wear wearing legit ones then i would understand why you dislike fape, but if you dont like bape to begin with then why would you care.
July 7, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
Denny Crane

I just don't like dickheads thinking they're the shit
July 8, 2008 @ 08:53 AM
dunkskater88

hey guys, im heading into the city (sydney) next week, and was wondering if anybody knows of where i could cop some imperial dukes? any help is quite appreciated
July 8, 2008 @ 10:24 AM
rickqlo

Another on Burton Street, next to Footage and across the road from Supply & Carharrt

if you want i can give you a list of sizes, colour and price they currently have at the store

Please login first to reply.