Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 26, 2011 @ 04:40 AM
Rhapsody

Supreme drops at Someday next Saturday mate.

Got most of my stuff I wanted via proxy but will prob still go and pick up a few more pieces, wet weather parka looks a winner but never owned a fishtail parka before and need to try that shit on.

If there's something you need Rhaps drop me a PM.

All good champ, proxied too lol, but thx for the offer smile

I got the motion logo fishtail a year ago, fit TTS.
September 26, 2011 @ 06:47 AM
ELKO.

Well I start work on Saturday at like 2PM so I'm gonna be there when they open.
I might not even buy anything cause it'll be my first time checking out Supreme.
Also I'm assuming the prices are gonna be high as fuck.
September 26, 2011 @ 07:00 AM
Rhapsody

Also I'm assuming the prices are gonna be high as fuck.

Tshirts usually $60-80
Camp caps $80-100
Fitteds $100
Backpacks $250
September 26, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
ELKO.

^ Thanks man. Might cop an item or two if I dig.
September 29, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
Rhapsody

Odd Future announced for big day out 12.
September 29, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
Ledger

Absolutly no chance I'll go to big day out, but fuck every dipshit teenie bopper on Facebook automatically is their biggest fan.

As much as I enjoy their music, I despise their fans as they ruin it a fair bit for me.
September 29, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
Rhapsody

Haha I kind of cringe now when people bring them up. Some of their music is ok though.

Kanye announced too now, but the overall lineup is not worth ~$175 I reckon.
September 29, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
ELKO.

Never went to a BDO, never will.
No matter who performs. Okay maybe DJ Quik but that's it.
Hope they do a sideshow in Sydney.
September 29, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
Ledger

I'd love to see Kanye and Kanye only, don't give a fuck about OF anymore but $175 is a shit load to pay just to see him.

Agree with you Elko, will never ever go myself to a BDO; would have to be the most epic line up ever with basically every one of my favourite artists, obviously that will never happen.

Plus i'll hopefully be in Japan all of Jan - hit me up if you need anything proxied.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
Rhapsody

Ledger, my GF will be there around the same time. Not sure what to get yet, will pm for advice once I decide.

How was the supreme drop on the weekend? ELKO did you end up going to supply?
October 5, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
ELKO.

Ah the line up was pretty crazy hey. I arrived at 10:26AM with 20 people in front of me.
By the time the doors opened at 11AM, I looked behind me and there were at least 50-60 people.
They didn't have the Biggie tee and a few other pieces to start with.
First 20 minutes, all the camp hats sold out.
I just got myself the keychains and black Uptown corduroy snapback.
Pretty much everything was selling out as the day went on.
October 5, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
Ledger

Ledger, my GF will be there around the same time. Not sure what to get yet, will pm for advice once I decide.

How was the supreme drop on the weekend? ELKO did you end up going to supply?

You're not going with her? Damn dude haha - yeah no issues mate, def drop us a PM.

I'll be based in Kyoto for the entire trip but will be doing day trips to Tokyo etc.

Supreme at Someday was very limited in terms of stock, shit all really. No biggie tee, most accessories didn't drop and everything was pretty much one only in sizes.
October 6, 2011 @ 04:25 AM
Rhapsody

Lol yeah Ledger, she is going with her childhood best friend, another girl who is fluent in Japanese but is not a Japanophile. I was planing to go but I am pretty much done with uni, got a couple of last year units I will finish up next year so I am planing to do some job hunting over this summer. Really considered going when air asia had sale tix from perth for $180 each way.

Sux about the low stock at both stores, staff r definitely saving gear for mates/friends.
October 6, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
Ledger

Fair enough dude, I graduate in December myself although def need a holiday before I start job hunting and full time work. I'm guessing someone out of the group has been to Japan previously? If so finding most stores shouldn't be too hard, Supreme is fairly easy to find and the main Uniqlo in Ginza is dead easy too. $180 each way….wtf?! I'm paying close to $2k sad

Supply has much better relations with Supreme than Someday does, I was allowed to have a sneak peak and grab some proddy before the official Supreme drop here and there was very little to begin with. Basically no outerwear, no decent tees and very limited accessories - only one white dice set. But yeah, they def hold stuff for friends and family.
October 6, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
ELKO.

How is it possible to purchase from the Supreme website given that we live in Aus?
October 6, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
Argh.T

Only way i believe is to get someone from the US to proxy for you.
October 6, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
Rhapsody

Elko, first you will need an american address, then you will need to ring your bank up and have that address added to your cc. I ordered off the web site before using an address of a family member in the us.

Ledger that sneak peak sounds shit! No decent tees!?
October 6, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
Ledger

No biggie tee, no outlaw tee, only think that remotely interested me was the Dummy tee although i've already got a white one - they had all the wack colours; the black on their website wasn't for sale AFAIK, those shitty camp caps were there but I passed on them and i think a few zippos. Don't remember there being a single flannel there either.

Does adding a US or Canadian address to your CC work? A mate has family in Canada, would love to order off the actual site.
October 6, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
Rhapsody

Thats a shitty drop lol, dummy is my fave tee and the shark ls.

Yeah, I just told the bank im going to the usa and want to make sure authorizations work. They did it straight away. I also tried doing it on my visa debit card, didnt work only on my anz cc.
October 6, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
Ledger

Likewise dude, love the Dummy tee dunno if I can pull off the shark l/s.

Sick, gonna try it out now and hopefully can get myself a wet weather parka for retail. Love A/W seasons, S/S never does it for me - this season has been great minus the cut off the tees. Length is good but they're too wide imo.
October 7, 2011 @ 12:06 PM
Rhapsody

Sick, gonna try it out now and hopefully can get myself a wet weather parka for retail. Love A/W seasons, S/S never does it for me – .

A/W is always the better season for supreme.

Just remember shipping to canada is $25, fixed. Hit me up if you have problems.
October 8, 2011 @ 04:49 AM
Ledger

My mate did it using his normal card, no need to change address….somehow just worked. Unfortunately he didn't tell me and I didn't get my order in sad

Anyone know what the prices are on shirts/flannel and pocket tees at Supply?
October 8, 2011 @ 06:57 AM
pebblesiscool

Ah the line up was pretty crazy hey. I arrived at 10:26AM with 20 people in front of me.
By the...

i remember when supreme drops would have 5 to 10 waiting sad
October 23, 2011 @ 09:08 AM
Ledger

Damn gotta bump this up….any of you guys can recommend where to get to some shorts? Can be locally or online - just need a nice pair of navy basic shorts.
October 24, 2011 @ 09:26 AM
Rhapsody

Check out incu, they had some nice shorts, but $100+. I ordered some stussy ones online during end of US summer sales, one fit too tight and the other is so long its almost like a pair of cropped pants. Guess I will have to try again and pay rape aus retail prices too.
October 25, 2011 @ 04:06 AM
Ledger

That's why I don't buy Stussy - their sizing is so fucked up it's the biggest deterrent with their brand. Incu stuff isn't too bad but damn some of the shorts are indeed too"short" lol, just need a basic navy pair without pockets on the side that come down to just above the knee.

Predicting we'll be seeing stupid amount of bogans rocking boat shoes this summer with short shorts and deep v-neck tees lol.
November 26, 2011 @ 06:54 AM
mark72

SnapbackZoo has just launched and has a great range of Snapbacks. All authentic and free shipping.
Snapbacks Australia
November 29, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

How is it possible to purchase from the Supreme website given that we live in Aus?

Yo I am an aussie in the US who can proxy for dudes after supreme or anything else in the US.

I know what its like to be at home (im from brisbane) and be trying to get stuff from the US but not having a US address or Card.

If any of you fellow countrymen need help, get at me (for a small fee of course).

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

January 8, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
Cameron Layfield

Checkout www.culturekings.com.au! They have a lot of good brands! Pretty huge shops in Brisbane too!
January 24, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
Rhapsody

Couldnt make it to supply in time today to insult odd future.. anyone make it lol?

Please login first to reply.