June 11, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
Ascermors

A Fork in the Road Dvd Download
Watch The Entire Movie Of Buried Watch The Kid Racer Film forum ea com/es/posts/list/182592 page]Watch Travellers Movie In High Quality download the I Spit on Your Grave fool-length Buy Movie Hop Pda egyptsearch com/forums/ultimatebb cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=003753]Watch Bill Maher But I'm Not Wrong Film In High Quality The Clinic Film Trailers Download The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister Hd forum ea com/es/posts/list/182578 page]Soul Surfer film picture film Elephant White film Full Barbie in a Mermaid Tale Film Hd egyptsearch com/forums/ultimatebb cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=003665]Mirrors 2 Divx BreadCrumbs Film To Download The Way Movie Hd Download egyptsearch com/forums/ultimatebb cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=003600]Length Of Thomas & Friends: Misty Island Rescue Movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 trailer download Daniel Tosh: Happy Thoughts movie release date forum ea com/es/posts/list/182578 page]the Soul Surfer 2009 download Gnomeo & Juliet Film Hd Part Pimp Film Sales forum ea com/es/posts/list/182622 page]the Little Big Boy movie
June 12, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
Shiri

Anyone rate Industrie as a label? I like their letterman jacket but Industries quality has always been real hit and miss with me.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

June 12, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
Ledger

^^^ no.
June 12, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
rickqlo

hahahahah, love the response

but that varsity does look horrible
June 12, 2011 @ 08:07 AM
Argh.T

I've always thought that Industrie's design for outerwear is pretty decent but you're right about their quality though.
It's quite bad especially taking into account the price point.
Plus, everywhere i go every hipster with shaved sides and long bangs is rocking a varsity/letterman jacket these days haha.

@Rhapsody I feel ya man that whole ivy league look is cool and the outerwear usually lasts you a life time if you get quality pieces. BAPE hoodies are dope as well screw it if other people think it's fake.
June 12, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
Rhapsody

Anyone rate Industrie as a label? I like their letterman jacket but Industries quality has always been real hit and miss with me.

The jacket looks nice in that pic but on their website it says 50/50 wool poly which is kinda not worth it at that price. I dont know about victoria but every second guy in sydney wears industrie. On their website the latest news entry is on the supreme old schools.. smh.
June 12, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
Ledger

^^^ Swap Industrie here with G-star, so many guys wearing that crap down here.

Get that Bape hoody though dude, I still have love for the brand and the stuff they're releasing these days is a lot cleaner than ever.

Industrie is douchebag gear, end of story. Horribly expensive for the quality and generally looks crap, that letterman is no different.

Lettermen and Varsities in general are overplayed now, so many brands have them. I'd rather drop $80 and buy those plain ones off ebay or go the opposite direction and get Supreme or Nike NSW. Carhartt isn't too bad either but prices are high, wait for a sale and it's worth it.

Anyone here own Uniqlo chinos? How's the quality and fit on them?
June 12, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
Shiri

Industrie doesn't seem to cop the wear that it gets in Sydney down here in Melbourne. I knew it wasn't real leather and I didn't even know the price till I went in today ($150). Def not worth that price.

I thought I was aware of hipster trends, I haven't seen any of em wearin' Lettermans in Brunswick/Fitzroy. Sad. I guess all I've been noticing are the Supreme 5 Panels that every hipster prat is wearing while on their fixie.

I might cop a Carhartt from MLTD, or even the Dr. Denim one on ASOS is pretty dope. For another $100 on top you can get one made from thejacketshop.com

June 12, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
Rhapsody

Ledger I purchased the vintage chinos earlier in the year;
store.uniqlo.com/jp/CPaGoods/066970

I had purchased them before in 2009 and the quality now is not as good, but for that price(<$40) I cant really expect more. They are very comfy and light, maybe more suited for spring/summer but fine for winter here in sydney. The fit is fine too, a little tighter at the hips and thighs(from the previous one) which gives it a straighter look.
June 13, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
Ledger

^^^

Do I need to size up or stay true? Not too sure if the JP ones fit different from the US - i know clothing is about a size small than US Uniqlo.

Probably gonna end up tapering them a bit, nothing OD though.

I thought I was aware of hipster trends, I haven't seen any of em wearin' Lettermans in Brunswick/Fitzroy. Sad. I guess all I've been noticing are the Supreme 5 Panels that every hipster prat is wearing while on their fixie.

I might cop a Carhartt from MLTD, or even the Dr. Denim one on ASOS is pretty dope. For another $100 on top you can get one made from thejacketshop.com

Plenty of teenie boppers rocking them in the city for sure but yeah, so many people wearing Supreme caps now it's ridiculous.

Go for Reigning Champ dude, very good quality and it's under $200 AUD shipped. Had one myself, too big for me nowadays but was tops.
June 13, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
Rhapsody

Ledger, yep true to size. I am a waist a 30 which is equal to a size 76 on the japanese site, its the one I got in vintage chinos. The japanese sizes are smaller from what I have heard like u said, so a japanese M is a us S.
They will look loads better tapered too.
June 13, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
Ledger

Appreciate it mate, looks like i'll have to proxy a pair.
June 23, 2011 @ 09:07 AM
Rhapsody

I have heard that melbourne has some epic sneaker/streetwear swap meets, saw the vid from carbon last month;
vimeo.com/channels/carbon#23206586

Looks like there are some rare stuff to be found, by rare I mean for australian standards. Anyone been to one of these before? Sneaker freaker holds one annually right? Would one expect to find bargains there or just get raped x 9000?
July 3, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Shiri

I went to one a year or so back at Rose Street in Fitzroy

From what I remember prices seemed on par with retail for stuff that was new/near new. But I do remember those White Air Force Mids were $80.

July 3, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
Ledger

Thought the whole sneaker thing is dead these days, SF forum is absolutely dead. Used to go to the SF ones but not into sneakers like I used to be.

Buying online is too good these days thanks to our dollar, spending more than ever.

Any of you guys been to Zara? Any decent stuff or is it all a bit wack?
July 4, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
Rhapsody

Thx for the replies, let me know if you hear of any happening in melb or syd.

I went to the sydney zara just last week and once before a few days after it was opened. Nothing special, prices are good for aus standards but quality is wack.
July 4, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
Ledger

Quality ain't good huh? Went to the GAP today and wasn't too disappointed - nothing special there but things are priced alright and quality isn't that bad at all; much better then the GAP in Japan. Better than Cotton On for sure but their denim sucks IMO, looks so cheap and shitty.
July 5, 2011 @ 01:25 AM
toneg

Does anyone know where I can find some black polo undershirts? Preferably online as Canberra has a lack of quality shopping.
July 5, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
RichyTD

^ have you tried David Dones in civic?
July 6, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
toneg

^ have you tried David Dones in civic?

Yeah a few times, I might go back there just incase and check all of civic while I'm at it, thanks for the suggestion though.
July 24, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
Argh.T

Hi guys. For all you experienced international shopping heads outs there! What would be the best way to purchase items from www.cashca.jp/ , if it is even possible? I know there are proxies and such but i'm totally new to the game and have no idea where to start.
July 24, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
Ledger

^^^

Hit up my boy Yom (James) - [email]yomsfavouriteshop@live.com[/email] and tell him Nik sent you.

He'll help you out with grabbing stuff from Cash ca; simply tell him what you want (prob best to link him the url from the online store) and he'll get it for you. Charge is only 10% which is pretty damn good compared to others who hit up closer to 15%. Plus he'll give you shipping options rather than just making you pay for EMS which can be damn pricey at times.
July 25, 2011 @ 06:28 AM
Argh.T

Haha the Yom that frequents these boards? Thanks for the advice, appreciate it! Now i just gotta save up... being a poor uni student sucks sad.
July 25, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
Ledger

Yup that's the one, he'll take care of you providing you've actually got the cash and aren't gonna waste his time.
July 29, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
xdrift

*group hugs Rhaps and Ledger*
July 30, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
Rhapsody

^^LOL.. sure why not razz
August 1, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
Ledger

*group hugs Rhaps and Ledger*

How you going buddy?
August 1, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
Rhapsody

Ledger any advice on purchasing new season visvim from australia. Thinking a backpack(like 20L) or some shoes. Is it worth spending dough on shirts and pants? Whats the cheapest way to get it, proxy or locally?

Sick of spending money on 'preme or other US based brands and only wearing them for a season, want some stuff that will last over a year.
August 1, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Ledger

Don't bother with Supply for one, pricing is a far too high - only plus is being able to try shit on. Personally would go with the 22L ballistic although not the rucksack versions since they're a bit ugly IMO, as for shoes nothing recently has gotten my attention except for the Flynt lo's - they're really quite nice up close and would def pull the trigger on them if I wasn't saving up for another holiday
August 2, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
Rhapsody

Thanks for the great reply smile

I have also been purchasing uniqlo just like u described, oxfords, flannels, denim and chinos. Lots of preme outerware and caps too lol. Just wanted to purchase quality stuff that I could use for longer, eg junya, visvim but keep with the street aesthetic.

Anyways will keep my eyes open on new visvim drops and ask u if I got any questions. Thanks again.

Please login first to reply.