April 19, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
Ledger

Anyone have a Supreme Zebra duffle that they want to get rid of? Hit me up via PM.
April 23, 2011 @ 03:57 AM
Rhapsody

Ledger, I have only stayed near Darling Harbor at star city and citigate. My friend once got a suite for the weekend at Mantra 2 bond which was nice and is about 10 min walk from the Opera house, not sure what the single rooms would be like but the location is great and should be around $200/night. If you want to go budget there is a travelodge around there too.
April 24, 2011 @ 04:44 AM
Ledger

Cheers for the advice, looking at Star City now. Not too fussed about the location too much, planning to hit up a few places around town before hand.

Now I need to find another ticket for my mate who's decided he wants to come all of the sudden lol
April 29, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
Rhapsody

Whats happening at Carbon this weekend? Anyone going, key speaker Bobby Hundreds on the topic of branding lol
April 29, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
Ledger

Was gonna go but tickets being $200 for the two days, pass!
May 3, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
Argh.T

Did anyone go to Carbon? Was it worth the 200$ haha..
May 3, 2011 @ 09:36 AM
Rhapsody

From the fotos its just looked like a mega hypebeast convention lol. Nothing wrong with that ofcourse, I just kinda get over the whole 'how/where did u get this hat/shoe?' dialogue with random aussie beasts. Looked really interesting, probably would have gone if it was in Sydney :/
May 4, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
Shiri

Went to the launch party. Was just a massive hypebeast convention but still some pretty dope shit flying around. Couldn't make it to the lectures. Would have been interested in the building hype seminar.

Off/On Topic - Looking for a Supreme Box New Era in 7 5/8.

Also anyone know where to pick up a dope Chambray shirt in slim fit? I like Brent Wilsons stuff but wanna know if anyone else has some recommendations.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

May 6, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
shecky_shabazz

anyone cop presale ofwgkta tickets for melb?
May 6, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
Ledger

^^ Yup.

Got a few, will prob put a couple on eBay. Wonder if we're gonna have the same crazy hype like Sydney have.

You going dude?
May 6, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
Rhapsody

Also anyone know where to pick up a dope Chambray shirt in slim fit? I like Brent Wilsons stuff but wanna know if anyone else has some recommendations.

Lol Brent Wilson! I bought a cowl neck hoodie from him just recently, so good smile

Not sure on slim fit chambrays but APC and Gitman bros got some nice looking ones.
May 8, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
shecky_shabazz

^^ Yup.

Got a few, will prob put a couple on eBay. Wonder if we're gonna have the same crazy hype like Sydney have.

You going dude?

yeah i slept on the presale, gonna have to get in quick on wednesday to get tickets
May 8, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
Ledger

The pre-sale sold out that quickly?

LMK if you need any, got a few I don't need. Won't rape you on price, HB mates rates.

Sold my Sydney tickets…2 for $380 smile
May 10, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
shecky_shabazz

i copped 4, the rest sold out in 4mins
May 10, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Ledger

Fair game dude. Can't help but laugh at the idiots that missed out and are having a cry on the Prince's Facebook.

Got myself a few more tickets, hoping to make a tidy profit.
May 12, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
Shiri

Lol Brent Wilson! I bought a cowl neck hoodie from him just recently, so good smile

Not sure on slim fit chambrays but APC and Gitman bros got some nice looking ones.

I emailed Brent Wilson about a Chambray I saw in Monster Children that was really fresh but they sold out. I ended up copping a Supreme Chambray second hand so I'm pretty set. smile

http://blog.careyciuro.com

May 13, 2011 @ 01:22 AM
Rhapsody

^^ Yeah supreme ones(and oxfords) are nice too.

Are the Sup safari camps out in Aus yet? Pay aus$100 at supply or just get it of re-sellers.. thats the question.

Also PAM store is sydney is now open, stocks norse project($90 for a camp cap), wood wood and heaps of PAM(obviously).
May 16, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
THEBIGNB

s

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 16, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
THEBIGNB

upreme

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 24, 2011 @ 04:42 AM
Ledger

Sp, who's gonna be at the Prince next Friday night?
June 5, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
Ledger

So everyone that went to OF, how did you find it?

Was overall a bit disappointed with how it turned out, so many fuck heads at the Prince. Dunno how Sydney was apart from an average first show but i'm sure a smaller crowd would have been better.
June 6, 2011 @ 04:50 AM
Rhapsody

I was hyped but then Goblin got released and I lost a lot of interest.

Venue was tiny but made it intimate, I thought the performances were great. Crowd was amusing, so many dudes dressed just like tyler.. kinda scary coz some looked 40.. white and overweight :/

Ledger did the crowd/fans now turn you off oddfuture at all? Fukers were insane in sydney.
June 6, 2011 @ 05:07 AM
Ledger

Absolutely the people there have turned me off OF, way too many fuckheads. Some cunt tried to steal my buddy's feather box logo, first track went off and we got caught up in the mosh, dude grabbed it and claimed it was his own whilst his mate backed him up. Luckily nothing happened, dragged my buddy back and the other idiots cooled it but their arrogance and persistence really got to me - at the end of the night one of the guys came up to him and had another go.

Otherwise there were the random idiots going a little too hard out hitting people and other dipshits that were too drunk pissed me off too. Ended up leaving just before they finished, couldn't stand it anymore although had a nice quick chat to Sagan Lockhart who was selling merch.

People in general just tried way too hard to act like those at the LA concerts, obvious that most people didn't know the lyrics to basically every track mins Sandwitches and Yonkers; expected that though.

Need a new jacket, anyone got recommendations? Thinking about a Penfield but would like something that I can buy locally.
June 6, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
gavuk5813

Thank you very much
June 6, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Rhapsody

Otherwise there were the random idiots going a little too hard out hitting people and other dipshits that were too drunk pissed me off too.

Yea same here. I also felt like leaving, was really over it quickly, never expected the crowd to be this bad. I decided not to wear any supreme but wore a stussy camp cap instead.

How cold is melbourne in early July? A leather jacket enough to get me through 3-4 days? Coming down with the girlfriend. She wants to see some play, phantom of the opera II.. fuk I need to be high to sit through that shit.
June 6, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
Ledger

Was def over very quickly, they were 45 mins late on stage and felt like they played for 30 mins.

Ahh I think this winter is gonna be quite cold, only a few days in and this entire week the temp won't top 14 degrees. I'd prob take a hoody to layer underneath, especially at night. Haha christ, good luck with that - hit me up if you wanna grab a drink or what ever.
June 7, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
Rearmaice

watch full version My Name Is Khan
Watch Godkiller Film In Full film The Rig film dailybooth com/HarriDeeres/16413534]How To Watch How to Train Your Dragon The Movie download of Goblin movie Download Movie Meteor Apocalypse Pda forum ea com/de/posts/list/587464 page]The Legend of Secret Pass jesus watch full version of the Countdown to Zero online Watch The Whole Group Sex Movie dailybooth com/HarriDeeres/16413176]High Quality Conviction Film download The Truth new film BreadCrumbs download dailybooth com/HarriDeeres/16413666]watch new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 online Websites To Watch Zeitgeist: Moving Forward The Film Where Can I download S N U B! online dailybooth com/HarriDeeres/16413680]buy the Tangled movie online Watch Ladyhawke Movie 2010 film theaters watch Crazy on the Outside forum ea com/de/posts/list/588268 page]Cheap Unstoppable Film Almost Famous Film Download Part The Craigslist Killer Film Synopsis forum ea com/de/posts/list/586020 page]watch Chico & Rita movie good quality
June 8, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
Argh.T

Speaking of hoodies, reccomendations on some dope pullovers for the upcoming winter? It's hard to find nice graphic ones or maybe i'm just picky haha.
June 9, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
shecky_shabazz

was a bit let down by OF. everyone went crazy with sandwiches and yonkers but felt dead at times when tracks the crowd werent familiar with played. people werent that bad from where i was standing, just pests and annoying cunts
June 10, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
Rhapsody

Speaking of hoodies, reccomendations on some dope pullovers for the upcoming winter? It's hard to find nice graphic ones or maybe i'm just picky haha.

Yeah I agree, hard to find any with decent ones with graphics, or maybe looking in the wrong places. I have gone back to some older Hundreds hoodies, crooks too. They are just loud and unoriginal, I find it fun and playful. Would love to get another bape hoody but worried people will just think its a fake. I often get an AA hoody from ebay wholesalers, like $40 shipped, just plain, simple and nice looking hoodies. But yeah a couple decent jackets are the way to go for winter. I have spent my money mostly on ventile style outdoor jackets.. starting to eat into the whole ivy look slowly.

Please login first to reply.