FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 15, 2010 @ 09:10 AM
Ant.

Hey everyone whats good ? Can anybody do a bearbrick pick up for me ? No where around here sells em Just hit me up with a message ' thanks smile

espionage also stock bearbricks.
$10/$20 a pop?
June 17, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
Rhapsody

rickqlo, ESPIONAGE sydney stocks them.

they're relatively cheap. call them, i think they got the navy's and sizes are low?

im sure rhapsody knows whats left.

Lol having dinner next door to espionage tonite so I will have a look and get some details.
June 17, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
rickqlo

Yea if you could that would be great.

Cheers mate
June 17, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
Rhapsody

Lots of colorways and plenty of sizes at espionage, being sold at $160 a pair.
June 18, 2010 @ 02:46 AM
shecky_shabazz

June 18, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
Rhapsody

Sooo Nitrogen is back, but now in Parramatta. Happaned to walk past it on church st. today. Stocking Diamond(a few seasons back), the Hundreds, Orisue etc
June 19, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

^^ is that the one right next to the traffic lights near the station (i walk past it everyday and dont know the name)? it's all guys clothes right?
June 19, 2010 @ 02:04 AM
Joe_

Sooo Nitrogen is back, but now in Parramatta. Happaned to walk past it on church st. today. Stocking Diamond(a few seasons back), the Hundreds, Orisue etc

aaaaaaaaaaand im never going to that store again. I used to drop in from time to time in the city but fuck going to parramatta to buy overpriced orisue razz
June 19, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
Rhapsody

racheeelx its not right next to the station, its towards church st mall(JB HI-FI) on the corner of the traffic lights, close to the ed hardy store lol.

I saw a few womens peieces but yeah mostly guys.
July 4, 2010 @ 06:01 AM
Ledger

Gotta BUMP this thread up, shit's mad dead.

Any Melbourne HB'ers go to Someday sale? Some decent items but mostly in small sizes, fair bit of Original Fake and NBHD stuff but nothing that took my fancy. TBH there's been nothing at Someday worth copping for a LLLLOOOONNNNGGG time.

Also certain Stussy stores are closing down including the Chadstone one, QV and St. Kilda should still remain open.
July 4, 2010 @ 07:26 AM
rickqlo

Yeah I went a couple times, nothing too good. I want those Be@rbricks though, especially the Spock one.

Do you know why the Stussy stores are closing?

Btw, anyone know where I can find these? Vans Wingtip Era, part of the California range.
July 4, 2010 @ 08:24 AM
Ledger

Don't remember seeing the Be@rbricks

Stussy's closing down basically because Pacific Brands are idiots who don't know how to run the store - i'm guessing shitty sales is forcing them to close down, staff are chilled though. The QV and St. Kilda stores are run by another company but will remain there, as far as I know.

Amazed that we got certain products though, 30th Anniversary tees (NBHD, BH, Supreme), Ricoh GDR3 and Jam Home Made ring but damn we missed out on some great collabs.
July 4, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
shecky_shabazz

wtf stussy at chaddy is closing? man ive been going there for years
July 5, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
Rhapsody

I was kinda bummed when the sydney store shut down at the end of last year. It had good stock(liked the chinos, shorts etc) over the years but most of the stuff I purchased from stussy.com never got released there, it was like we had a totally different market of our own. Colabs like NBHD did though and the staff were awesome, I remember I turned up for the NBHD release which included a draw to win some terminators or something and a whole 4 people turned up, one of those was someguys gf that got dragged along.

Sad to hear they are closing up in Melbourne too.

I am currently hoping this 30th season goes on sale online soon, I thought it was one of the better seasons Stussy had in recent times.
July 5, 2010 @ 01:36 AM
Ledger

^^^

LOL We had like 25 people, pretty much everyone got the shoes if they wanted them and had heaps left over. From what i've seen most, if not all the 30th anniversary collab tees were sold here - wish we got the Bape ones....might have to get one proxied.

wtf stussy at chaddy is closing? man ive been going there for years

Yeah man, absolutely shocked to hear it considering it's one of the best stores there with the nicest staff.
July 7, 2010 @ 06:19 AM
rickqlo

Stussy Chadstone is having a sale, not sure if its closing down or just EOFYS.

Haha, Ledger, I remember that Boneyards drop, did your name get drawn? My mates did but we bounced when we found out the shoes were free.
July 7, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
Ledger

Yeh it's just EOFYS - had a look, nothing really took my fancy.

LOL Dude, i was the first name drawn, let my mate take them and left. Didn't like them at all and even if I did there were so many pairs left over. That whole drop was fairly trash, wanted to see the denim upclose, but they didn't have them sad They made such a big deal about it with getting the store windows covered in promo shit.

Hoping somehow we get the Stussy x Bape collab.
July 8, 2010 @ 11:09 AM
Rhapsody

...That whole drop was fairly trash, wanted to see the denim upclose, but they didn't have them sad They made such a big deal about it with getting the store windows covered in promo shit.

Agreed. The tees were like 70-80bucks and those shoes looked hideous. I also wanted to see the denim and flannels but they never got released.
July 15, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
dauphin

I stumbled across a new store called Icarus Store in Sydney. They are stocking Wings & Horns, Patrik Ervell, Commune de Paris, Herschel backpacks and a few other labels. Pretty cool little store.

They're located at 42 Reservoir Street Surry Hills
July 17, 2010 @ 01:23 AM
shecky_shabazz

anyone have info on zara opening in sydney?
July 17, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
rickqlo

Sorry, abit unrelated to Zara-Sydney but I heard the GAP was opening at Chadstone.

Just thought id give you guys a heads-up
July 17, 2010 @ 03:23 AM
Ledger

Yup GAP coming here and Zara too, first Zara store will be at the new Westfield in Sydney though and GAP store will be Chaddy.

Good fucking news, now lets just fucking get Uniqlo and i'll be a happy mofo.
July 17, 2010 @ 03:34 AM
Joe_

zara is launching start of 2011

sydney heads have you checked out the INCU sale?? really dope shit for cheap BoO shirts for 140 Filippa K for 100 definately worth checking if you havn't already
July 17, 2010 @ 07:42 AM
rickqlo

Does anyone know a American-proxy service? Kinda like SutoCorp or SharpService? My buddy wants a pair of custom Vans.

Cheers
July 17, 2010 @ 11:20 AM
Rhapsody

I stumbled across a new store called Icarus Store in Sydney. They are stocking Wings & Horns, Patrik Ervell, Commune de Paris, Herschel backpacks and a few other labels. Pretty cool little store.

They're located at 42 Reservoir Street Surry Hills

Need someone stocking Jap denim or sb's, Sydney is lacking these. Anyways spam much?! Still.. will check it out sometime for W & H.

I also read that article on Zara a few weeks ago in the paper, it also mentioned H&M opening up too. This is great news but I am kinda skeptical about their pricing. We are always paying a higher retail price for fashion in Australia, hope they keep it low like these brands do overseas.
July 17, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
dauphin

Need someone stocking Jap denim or sb's, Sydney is lacking these. Anyways spam much?! Still.. will check it out sometime for W & H.

I also read that article on Zara a few weeks ago in the paper, it also mentioned H&M opening up too. This is great news but I am kinda skeptical about their pricing. We are always paying a higher retail price for fashion in Australia, hope they keep it low like these brands do overseas.

there is a store in Haymarket selling LVCs, PBJs and Redwings...they're located behind Capitol Theatre...think its called Corlection or something stupid like that
July 18, 2010 @ 06:15 AM
canonized

Yep, Corlection on Pitt St. on the same block as the Capitol Theatre stock LVC, Full Count, PBJ, Red Wings, Goros, NBHD etc.
Super friendly guy hooked it up with the Red Wings, hopefully they get more Jap denim in, I know they are trying to get in Flat Head etc.
July 18, 2010 @ 06:23 AM
Argh.T

Awesome! There's already like a GAP outlet at southwarf but a flagship store would be nice!
July 18, 2010 @ 08:38 AM
Rhapsody

there is a store in Haymarket selling LVCs, PBJs and Redwings...they're located behind Capitol Theatre...think its called Corlection or something stupid like that

I walked past that store at nite once on the way out for dinner, didnt know it stocked those brands. Thought only Levis & Lee Japan. Are they priced decent or better off getting them proxied?
July 18, 2010 @ 06:43 PM
dauphin

prices seem reasonable, can't remember the exact prices but the PBJs start around $300

Please login first to reply.