Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 7, 2007 @ 09:45 AM
RichL

smile hey guys,

hmm i need some help, goin to hong kong in like a months time, and need
specific shops or places where i can find the cheapest and the best technology/gadgets around. im actually looking for a :

Nintendo Ds Lite/SuperCardDs
PSP accesories
Memory Stick Pro Duo
Anime Action Figures
Laptops
(PS3)

that sort of stuff, im also looking for clothing brands/Kicks like:

Bathing Ape
BBC
LRG
Diesel
Levis
NIKE
Adidas

anywhere where i can get THE best SHIZZLE, in town, im bringing a an EMPTY SUITCASE over there guys, my 4 credit cards are maxing out im afraid...

PLEASE HELPPPPPP...Thankyou guys

cool
March 8, 2007 @ 12:13 AM
mickz

For all your Computer/Gaming needs, your best bet is Golden Computer Shopping Arcade right across the street from the Shum Shui Po MTR Station Exit. The Upper Floor sells mostly video games/accessories and the bottom floor sells mostly computer related items. I'm 99% sure you'll find everything you need at Golden, but in the odd case that you don't... go to Wan Chai Computer Centre, right beside one of the Wan Chai MTR exits. My uncle got me a NDS Lite from Golden for about $13xx fully loaded = ) To be honest, buying a NDS Lite from and from HK doesn't differ that much in price. But getting a Supercard for it is alot cheaper over in Hong Kong.

For clothing, check out the shopping guide thread.

Lots of shops where you'll get the best deals (ex. the shops at Golden) accept cash and cash only. People in Hong Kong rarely use credit cards compared to cash.
March 11, 2007 @ 05:39 PM
nikki

since we on topic of techs.....
is sham shiu po also an area for "water products"???
like specifically cams??
any thoughts on buyin "water prod" cam???...thx
March 12, 2007 @ 12:11 AM
mickz

since we on topic of techs.....
is sham shiu po also an area for "water products"???
like specifically cams??
any thoughts on buyin "water prod" cam???...thx

Shum Shui Po, more specifically Ap Liu Street sells "Water Products." I would only buy water products only if you really REALLY want it and there is no authorized or well known retailer that carries it. You never know if it's "Mouse products" aka stolen products either.
March 12, 2007 @ 01:25 AM
nikki

hmmmm thx naked n mickz
i guess its much safer to buy from authorized stores, then to take the risk of savin a lil $$
March 12, 2007 @ 01:34 AM
nikki

by any chance u guys know if like 'broadway' or 'fortress' have the panasonic DMC-LX2 and the Leica D-LUX 3???
and also....any places to get polaroid cams???
March 12, 2007 @ 09:36 AM
mickz

by any chance u guys know if like 'broadway' or 'fortress' have the panasonic DMC-LX2 and the Leica D-LUX 3???
and also....any places to get polaroid cams???

Not sure if they carry that specific product but if you go to Mong Kok (the electronics street) you can throw a rock and hit about 5 Broadways and 3 Fortresses before it falls to the ground.
March 12, 2007 @ 12:35 PM
nikki

thx again naked n mickz....
all the info will help me durin my trip...
cant wait....gonna be there from may 2nd to the end of august
March 16, 2007 @ 03:02 AM
KOWLOONTONG

goooood ol MONG KOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
April 6, 2007 @ 08:23 PM
kid_fromhk

get ur ass to mong kok sneaker street for shoes.... then get ur ass to causeway bay for clothes.... then for bape get ur ass to bapestore in central...

my advice... get a taxi lol

Please login first to reply.