300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
February 13, 2007 @ 06:19 PM
jnrg18

I'd like to plan a trip to Asia but don't know what place exactly. I'm doing my own research but if anyone lives in any area that's hot with women, clothes/shoes, and parties...let me know.
February 14, 2007 @ 12:15 AM
eddyz

Japan.
February 16, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
n0cturnal

just be careful with pickpockets TONS in the phil. if u do plan to head down. also, ive noticed that some ppl take advantage of those who speak english. just watch out

ya. def. japan or maybe hong kong?
February 22, 2007 @ 04:58 PM
bigfoot905

gotta visit Japan or HOng KOng. the streetwear scene in both of these places is on par. lots of goodies if u can find them. smile
March 3, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
ice grillz

1. Hong Kong.
2. Japan.
3. Seoul, Korea.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 4, 2007 @ 01:57 AM
eddyz

my opinion,

Japan,
Beijing
HK
South Korea.
March 4, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
KOWLOONTONG

beijing??? u serious?
March 28, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
gibbs

Well I have been to Asia many times but I did not face any problems with the pickpocketing. I went to countries like China, India and Japan where I got to see some of the amazing things, be it of nature or call it of ancient sculptures. Each were a masterpiece of their own. Do go and see to believe for yourselves.
March 28, 2007 @ 10:28 AM
bleedingboy

just be careful with pickpockets TONS in the phil. if u do plan to head down. also, ive noticed that some ppl take advantage of those who speak english. just watch out

ya. def. japan or maybe hong kong?

hahahaha. so you've heard. and those who speaks english? hahahah.

seriously dude. whatever channel you've seen that, you've got a wrong data.

there are pickpockets, around the world. philippines? well obviously if you've experienced one, it must have been one of those days. like any other country if you don't know the place, they'll charge you higher or something. but if you know the place well? i don't think so. even hong kong have lots of those, japan, america, india, europe. if you're dumb, then you'll be taken advantage of. if you have so much air in your head, then expect thieves seeking your fat wallet.

but if you're wise. you'll survive the thickest of all jungle.

urban jungle.

learn about the place first, don't go hopping around with bling blings feeling like your owning, then you gain street smart education.
March 31, 2007 @ 10:54 AM
pandaR

I never would have expected any one to say Beijing, i could understand saying Shanghai which is definitely known for hot chicks and great night life, but whats in Beijing???

lolz.. maybe you can find some hot chicks hanging around the great wall.
Have to agree that beijing is NOT a happening place.
March 31, 2007 @ 05:48 PM
savagehood

hk is a gd choice..malaysia or Thailand is okay for cheap food + clothes...but not women...coz they might be men
April 1, 2007 @ 02:46 AM
APE_BAPE

well i would like to say:
1.tokyo
2.shanghai/hongkong
3.taipei

i've been China 3yrs ago and i recommend you go to shanghai ,not beijing.
April 1, 2007 @ 09:31 AM
KOWLOONTONG

tokyo, hk, taipei, korea (cuz i havent gone yet), MAINLAND = NO GOOOOD
April 6, 2007 @ 08:43 PM
kid_fromhk

HK IS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!! Tokyo... hiroshima(just cuz i went there lol)... shanghai is sick in my opinion... just make sure u ride on the correct taxis lol like the big names ones... also for just chillin.. singapore is sick....as for the dude who said u ve heard ppl dun speak english in jap??? w/e YOU say man....i spoke retarded english wen i was 4 and they understood me....

for the best ladies its all bout hk man.. chillin at clubs and bars... Volar...

even if u dun end up wit girls that night u can go call chicken hahaha

Please login first to reply.