Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
January 20, 2007 @ 09:57 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

I just want to say big ups to everyone in the PEE EYE who's been pushing the whole sneaker culture because its definetely working! I saw a lot of heats being rocked @ the Nike AF XXV party. Here are some kicks i managed to take without lookin' like a paparazzi. Feel free to step up and rep yourself if you're the person who rocked some of these heats...

TAKEOVER SQUAD: AM 97 360 & AF1

Nike Footscapes

Supreme blazers & De La Soul Dunks

Rayguns dunks

Philippines AF1

random dunks & forces

Mighty Crown Dunks

These kicks are pretty impressive considering that most of these kicks are hard to come by here in the PEE EYE since it never came out here. Bless up to everyone thats been in the shoe game here in the PEE EYE and keep pushing the culture!

http://takeovermanila.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/takeover_manila
January 20, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
Estopa

yea some many Filipinos in my school have hot ass kicks.
January 20, 2007 @ 04:26 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

All im saying is that filipinos in the states is a big part of the shoe game. You can go anywhere from the hood to the suburbs and see them flossin heats. Ive been here in the PEE EYE for 7 months and havent really seen too much heats getting rocked. And u would think that there would be more heats here since its the motherland! Although i do see a good amount of hot ballin shoes getting rocked here but not like quickstrikes, exclusives, and cojp...etc. Even dope jordans like grapes could still be found here....why is that??? Cuz the shoe game here is not as deep in the states! And me seeing all these dope kicks @ this event gives me a feeling that its still growing here as it should considering how deep it is in other countries. If u really think about it PEE EYE is one of the only asian countries that is late in the shoe game which is very ironic if u ask me. Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and even Thailand is up on it! Theres not even 1 sb account here or a store focused mainly on exclusive kicks! Im just proud that the shoe culture here is growing and thats why i decided to move back here and help supply the demand for quality streetwear and kicks. I just want the PEE EYE to be on the map when talking about shoes like most asian countries.

Pope2fresh: Im sorry if i wasted your time cuz u thought this was pointless thread. I guess to each is own.

Estopa: What school do u go to?

http://takeovermanila.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/takeover_manila
January 20, 2007 @ 05:38 PM
T.B.E.L

yea some many Filipinos in my school have hot ass kicks.

bet you they're all from ISS, half of the damn board is either Filipino or Viet
January 20, 2007 @ 05:39 PM
T.B.E.L

the denim in the pics above are garbage though =P
January 21, 2007 @ 02:27 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

bet you they're all from ISS, half of the damn board is either Filipino or Viet

Thats whats im sayin! Seems like only foreigners are the only one reppin hit kicks here and not so much locals but i do see the sneaker culture locally!

the denim in the pics above are garbage though =P

hahaha I guess thats the next step!
February 2, 2007 @ 11:25 PM
rareAIR

Yo Takeover, do you have an account with jordan brand? If so, will you be carrying limited editions? (i'm not interested in general releases)
February 3, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

rareAIR: No jordan account but will be consigning some jordans once i get my collection here.

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER MYSPACE
February 3, 2007 @ 12:17 PM
sneakerHI

hmm but what if the ppl that went were from the states or japan or sumthin????

and any way the reason why there isnt much game there is because of poverty

i couldnt afford some $100 nikes when i lived and worked there...
February 3, 2007 @ 01:20 PM
soundbomber

&)
February 3, 2007 @ 01:21 PM
soundbomber

I need that fuckin' colorway &)
February 3, 2007 @ 02:14 PM
soundbomber

I need those.
February 3, 2007 @ 03:48 PM
rareAIR

Takeover:
1.If you don't have jordan account, are you going to try to get one?
2.As for your collection, do you have OG's and some rare heat?
3.When the shop takes off, will I be able to order over the phone or online?
February 3, 2007 @ 05:10 PM
Beez

PUT THIS IN THE FILIPINO/BEBOT THREAD IMMEDIATELY.

edit: fuck the rich who ever oppress those pooerer. real recognize right since A LOT of people are very poor in the PI. i just went last month and i know.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

February 4, 2007 @ 08:45 PM
sneakerHI

PUT THIS IN THE FILIPINO/BEBOT THREAD IMMEDIATELY.

edit: fuck the rich who ever oppress those pooerer. real recognize right since A LOT of people are very poor in the PI. i just went last month and i know.

???? sorry i didnt understand....
February 4, 2007 @ 08:47 PM
Beez

???? sorry i didnt understand....

4th picture. cmon son! it's that serious!

February 8, 2007 @ 02:18 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

Nike Philippines X Takeover X CanUdiggiT X Manila Massive X Steak Productions teams up to bring you 2 nights of madness PEE EYE stylee!!! With all these heavy-hitters behind this back2back events, you know its goin' to be a sure shot jumpoff for the weekend. With Bacardi providing open bar for both nights and our deejays taking you to a musical journey you never know whats gonna happen! Expect some special guests stoppin by both nights! Here are the info for both nights....

The First coming Line up:

Astrid (CanUdiggiT/Takeover Sound)
Red-I (CanUdiggiT/Takeover Sound)
Brando (CanUdiggiT/Takeover Sound)
Yayo (Takeover Sound)
Bliss (Steaks Pro)
B.Cal (Steaks Pro/SF)

The Second Coming Line up:

James Bald 008 (Manila Massive)
Mulan (Manila Massive)
DJ Apollo (Triple Threat/SF)
*a special 3 x 6 set with MPC* by:
Caliph8/ Red-I/ Skratchmark (Combo Atak)

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER MYSPACE
February 9, 2007 @ 03:35 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

The Takeover Squad just locked down MTV Philippines coverage for both events for an upcoming special!!! Make sure you got your best fit on cause you never know if you're gonna get interviewed! This should be interesting!

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER MYSPACE
February 13, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
BanjBILLIONS

it's all love!
let's keep this all love people! we got no room to hate. there's definitely nothing wrong or pointless about reppin' where you're from & spreading the word about your scene where ever you're at. keep it real, keep it moving, & most of all, keep it positive!

One Love! smile

* BIG ups to TAKEOVER SHOP! keep letting the people know what's good out in the PI.

** Manila will never be the same: www.myspace.com/thephilippineislands
February 13, 2007 @ 11:46 PM
Beez

^dude dont get caught up in the hype. you're just getting manipulated by all these companies selling their products and grabbing your money. before you know it styles will come and go. you should be more concerned about more important achievements like graduating school or something. DONT GET CAUGHT UP just b/c the PI starting to commercialize the game.

February 14, 2007 @ 01:42 AM
BanjBILLIONS

^dude dont get caught up in the hype. you're just getting manipulated by all these companies selling their products and grabbing your money. before you know it styles will come and go. you should be more concerned about more important achievements like graduating school or something. DONT GET CAUGHT UP just b/c the PI starting to commercialize the game.

smile it's really not that serious. we still love the game even though it's changed. thanks for the feedback. at the end of the day, you just gotta do what makes you happy just as long as you're not hurting yourself or others. peace bro!
February 20, 2007 @ 09:37 PM
ninemilli

Mann i thogth this thread is about just what the name means.
not Filipino's in general, man enuff flips are on the shoe game a while ago i dunno what this thread is talking about now there stepping up, were already "up" there with the big boys with collections. Thought this tread ment that Phillipines is stepping up with shoe game by selling Sb's Max's and AF1's.
February 21, 2007 @ 12:16 PM
TAKEOVER SHOP

Mann i thogth this thread is about just what the name means.
not Filipino's in general, man enuff flips are on the shoe game a while ago i dunno what this thread is talking about now there stepping up, were already "up" there with the big boys with collections. Thought this tread ment that Phillipines is stepping up with shoe game by selling Sb's Max's and AF1's.

I agree that filipinos are deep in shoe game but most of them are filipinos that live in different countries. Im refering to the filipinos that ACTUALLY live in the Philippines. Ive been here for almost a year and i can tell you that theres not much heads that rock exclusive limited heats! I just see a lot of regular bball kicks and jordans.

And yes, expect the PI to get some more SBs, Maxs, and AF1s heats cuz thats what we're workin on @ this time. I decided to open a shop here for this reason....to supply the demand for exclusive kicks besides jordans!

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER MYSPACE
February 21, 2007 @ 02:20 PM
n0cturnal

hey takeover shop, u guys gonna be open by dec.? my fam is headin down and i wanna pick up some legit stuff this time.
February 23, 2007 @ 04:34 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

hey takeover shop, u guys gonna be open by dec.? my fam is headin down and i wanna pick up some legit stuff this time.

We're definetely gonna be open by Dec. I got u covered if u want the legit stuff! No greenhills status here!!! hahahha

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER MYSPACE
February 23, 2007 @ 08:12 AM
MystaX

^so those supremes i bought at greenhills were fake? the guy said they were legit... smile
February 23, 2007 @ 09:39 AM
n0cturnal

^ ey yo did u really buy supremes from greenhills? crazy haha

^^ thats good to hear homes. gettin excited bout the trip now. can u give the range of the prices? are they going to be the same as the prices in the US or CANADA or is it set to fit into the philippines lifestyle
March 1, 2007 @ 12:12 PM
ninemilli

So when is the opening of takeovershop?
March 25, 2007 @ 12:13 PM
bleedingboy

looking at some of the photos. i can tell more than 3 are fake nike's. especially the SB with the more of a squarish tongue. and that red one, with the over spaced out letter's N I K [didn't see the 'e' well].

and waht's this? NIKE PARTY? seriously, post some other shoes, aside from nike.
May 2, 2007 @ 02:17 AM
rogel

yo takeover!
you guys are doing great reppin the philippines here! smile
just wanna ask what sbs you got and if you got size 8s?
im particularly looking for pusheads in size 8, if you got em
then i wont have to make my gf buy em for me in hk this june! smile

Please login first to reply.