Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 1, 2008 @ 02:58 AM
Koozie

Finally hit up Ximen today, no pick ups tho.

Apery is good, spent a while looking for it.

Nothing new in Herr, dude was pretty chill though. Not a lot of stuff that interested me, they have the Thunder IVs if your interested though.

There's a shop that brizzle hasn't listed, it's called IDENTITY and it's right in front of Herr. Had clothes like Stussy, and a handful of SBs, Heinys, Calis, Medicoms, Shanghais. Also had the IV/XIX and VII/XVI packages left.

Couldn't find Bamboo or Beetle, so gonna be back again soon.
August 2, 2008 @ 03:42 AM
stageshow228

hey nawz

how much was the thunder 4s and wat sb did herr have??

going their monday
August 2, 2008 @ 06:13 AM
Koozie

Didn't ask the price, wasn't too interested in it.

Not a lot of SBs, only one I remember are Cinco de Mayos.

Savage :

I'll keep an eye out for it.
August 2, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
stageshow228

i believe u

ill try to stay away from them if their is another store with the same kicks but if there isnt i dont really mind
August 2, 2008 @ 10:16 PM
Koozie

That's what I wondered too. Herr is like the only store that doesn't keep their shoes wrapped up. There are other stores too, but they're air conditioned, and nice and cool.

The store Shock Value, embarrassed me.

I didn't know the door was like, part of the wall. And the girl inside was laughing at me while I looked like a dumbass trying to find the door. razz

She was cute though. &)

Btw, do you guys all speak Mandarin?
August 2, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
stageshow228

i do fluent

but i dont no how to read

thanks for the heads up savag

wat other store has sb other then herr idenity and allenblue that u guys will suggest
August 2, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
Koozie

I'm not fluent at all, but I speak a little. Kinda bad cause my parents are from here lol.

Uh, there are a couple of Nike stores that sell all the recent SBs, nothing really good though.

Shock Value had a pair of White Preme Blazers. They also had Sakura AF1s, Paul Browns, and others on display, not sure if they were for sale though.
August 2, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
stageshow228

oo i see

dus phantaci have ok prices
August 5, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
coreresources

hah i speak cantonese not mandarin! so stupid right ..
now its august .. ppl are returning? should we try this meet up business again .. or just forget it?
August 5, 2008 @ 03:05 AM
Koozie

I'm leaving for Thailand on the 12th, will be there for 4 days, then I'll come back and stay until the 21st, then I'll be back home in Cali.

Gonna be hittin up the Zhongshiao area today. Hopefully some pick ups smile

Have you guys tried that beer flavored green tea yet? It's fk good lol. My mom told me to stop though, since there's a little alcohol in it (I'm only 15).
August 5, 2008 @ 09:50 AM
Koozie

Alright, well just got back from Zhongshiao, some pretty neat stores. There's a store called Puff Nation that's right next to Undercover. It carries its own brand, and has some pretty sick designs, picked up a Tee from them.

There's also a store called Kream thats next to Sense Organ, it has brands like Mighty Healthy, Alife, Hundreds, and Diamond Supply.

Btw, is Trinity still around? I couldn't find them at all.
August 5, 2008 @ 01:42 PM
brizzle

I'll be back mid/late August and I'd be down for a meet up.

Edit: 200 posts, bitches.
August 5, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
dopke

That's what I wondered too. Herr is like the only store that doesn't keep their shoes wrapped up. There are other stores too, but they're air conditioned, and nice and cool.

The store Shock Value, embarrassed me.

I didn't know the door was like, part of the wall. And the girl inside was laughing at me while I looked like a dumbass trying to find the door. razz

She was cute though. &)

Btw, do you guys all speak Mandarin?

Hah, hella cute girls work the stores in the Zhongxiao area. Well, a lot cute girls in the Zhongxiao area anyways. smile

I only know Taiwanese and English. Although having spent a couple months in Taiwan last summer, I probably attained some Mandarin language skills of a toddler. Hah.

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

August 5, 2008 @ 09:02 PM
Koozie

Haha, definitely agree on the girls man.

Zhongxiao > Ximen.

My Mandarin is shit, it's so broken. Lol.

Savag3, where is Invincible at?

I've been using the Kenlu map,

www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14988

I couldn't find Co Oper or Underpeace either.
August 5, 2008 @ 09:09 PM
dopke

Invincible is between Undercover and Summit on that map. Just walk "right" (looking down at the map) on the same lane that Undercover is on and Invincible should be on the left after crossing that small intersection I believe.

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

August 5, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
Koozie

Any chance you can mark it on the map?
August 5, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
dopke

Any chance you can mark it on the map?

Here I think....

August 5, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
Koozie

Sweet!

Thanks smile
August 7, 2008 @ 03:26 AM
Koozie

I'm just visiting, I come here a lot, usually on summer break. My parents are from Taiwan, so.

Btw, Savag3, I think I'm fucking blind. Couldn't find Bamboo. Walked WuChang like 3 times and couldn't find. Do you walk toward Herr or away from it? (I'm guessing away smile ) Away as in toward the main Ximen area.
August 8, 2008 @ 06:48 AM
Koozie

Yeah I guess it may have.

I went back again today lol. Found Beetle finally. A little disappointed.
August 9, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
willtsao

So bamboo isnt there anymore?
i looked everywhere,
and i asked the locals and they said IDK so i was T_T
August 9, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
brizzle

bamboo was never that good to begin with.

Haha nice, for real though brizzle, I wish you were my size. The shit you were selling was cool. If they were s-m, I think I would of bought all of them off of you.

well, if you know anyone looking for nice clothes... you know who you need to refer them to smile
August 9, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
Koozie

Saw someone in Olympic VII + Bape tee with a Nikon cam at Ximen when I was there.

Was that anyone here?
August 11, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
shindinobot

from taichung to ximen
I hit up taichung this last week, and got to say not much for finds.
The X-large is in the Eslite Mall, and it has a good stock, but no sizes.
there's a sale at all x-large's for the change of season at goods are 30-40 percent off. all the jeans sold out on their website (contraststitch-made in japan). There's also a ectasy there with some atmos. saw the atmos white g-shock watch there and some eastpack backpacks. The eslite mall had a supermarket on b2 that had Newcastle beer for 69NT, which was a gift from god, as i can't find that beer anywhere. Breeze Center has some good beers including German beers(fitzburger), but too expensive(105NT).

As for ximen, hit up the normal shops and found some futura x stussy shirts from the destiny collection at reasonable prices and 10 percent off. that's really about it, there were some lakai shirts for skater's that i hadn't seen anywhere else, other than that stocks at apery (other than summer '08 bape shirts) and subcrew looked the same.

Zhongxiao's bape got some new summer shirts, same as apery, but different colorways remaining. Across the street there's some visvim shoes and shirts, but looked like the same ones i always saw.

Anyone spotted leather jacket all star converse? I'm waiting for the zhongxiaodunhua store to get some.
August 15, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
coreresources

goddamn baseball team makes me so MAD
i cant and cant not watch this shit
they cannot end games well ..
c.c. lee = dylon
August 15, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
dopke

goddamn baseball team makes me so MAD
i cant and cant not watch this shit
they cannot end games well ..
c.c. lee = dylon

Yeah... sad day. Add to the fact that this is the last year baseball is played in the Olympics, at least for now... thank to your "Bud" Selig, baseball is gone, and also CMW couldn't play for Taiwan as a result as well.

August 18, 2008 @ 08:52 AM
stageshow228

i was in dunhua and ximen 2 days ago and it didnt go as well as i planed

never got to find any sneaker i wanted or in my size (size 12)sad

the only store i found good at dunhua was bape (picked up a tee from there)

and for ximen i couldent find herr or identity but i did find stage so got like 3 tees from them which was all the styles they have

i found a someone wearing lobsters walking around ximen and i asked him if he knows any good sneaker store sence this is my first time coming to taipei sence i was little he told me he was also from america

i was just wondering it that was anyone
August 18, 2008 @ 10:56 AM
coreresources

haaha welcome to the size 12 club
it is very hard to find the kicks u want in sz 12 here!! good luckkkk
i dunno abt stage .. i guess its good among the taiwanese street brands .. remix, outerspace, walux, overkill, skatopia, provider, revelator .. anyhow, mania, allen blue .. tho i probably like remix the most from that list
hmmm identity and herr are directly across the street from each other .. on the road with multiple movie theaters .. really easy to find in xi men
August 19, 2008 @ 12:34 AM
coreresources

wow .. dont have to be so hard on the guy ..
i was trying to say something positive
i mean .. he even named his account after the company ..
August 20, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
brizzle

Well I guess he deserved the criticism. If he really likes the brand, he wouldn't give a shit about what I say.

BTW, I'm back in Taiwan. Brizzle and other chill people, are you guys still around?

arrived yesterday, ready to party.

Please login first to reply.