300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 16, 2008 @ 03:30 AM
wkim8732

BBC?
Hey guys, I am going to TW over the cny break. I am just wondering whether i could find any BBC stuff in TW?

Thanks in advance.
January 19, 2008 @ 07:43 AM
brizzle

i wanna go back to tw so bad... 6 more months and i'll be back for good. hopefully.

guys, post some more. we don't want the people from the japan thread to overtake us.
January 27, 2008 @ 03:59 AM
brizzle

got the name of the store, or yahoo page?
February 2, 2008 @ 11:45 AM

Inactive

anybody knows where in taipei will they be holding their CNY concert?
are there any specific addresses for the shops listed in page 1? it might be hard to nagivate in the districts...
February 3, 2008 @ 05:21 AM

Inactive

found it thanks. btw will there be any CNY countdown concert or anything of that sort happening in taipei?
February 4, 2008 @ 07:01 PM

Inactive

damn, don't they normally re open 1-2 days into the cny?
February 10, 2008 @ 12:36 PM
brizzle

While I was reading online, I found out that Magnetic re-opened. It's now called C.L.S. and its on Ren-Ai Rd. somewhere.

i love you, man.

no homo, of course.
February 14, 2008 @ 01:12 PM
tedturna

any rocksmith in taipei?
im new
February 15, 2008 @ 08:48 AM
brizzle

Just went today and I was able to pick up a pair of FBT Ancestors Nez Perce...Im so happy :D!

The store is located across from Bape, its actually on Ren-Ai Rd. It's not hard to find. Start from the circle and its like the first store or something on Ren-Ai Rd.

oh damn, www.wretch.cc/blog/CADMUSFAMILY&article_id=18011158

any rocksmith in taipei?
im new

hi, welcome to hb. not sure about rocksmith. your best bets are probably bamboo or westmill in ximending. i think i got one of their ol' dirty tees for sale, though.
February 27, 2008 @ 12:37 AM
AW

heyy im going to be heading to tw (more taipei) for a tour for like 3 days in march.
was wondering if anyone knew some places around taipei? for more ladies appearel (more like tees and sweaters sort of thing)? and places for a few pair of sneakers?
thanks in advance. : )
February 28, 2008 @ 03:51 AM

Inactive

Specific brands?
March 17, 2008 @ 07:45 AM

Inactive

There's a store called Shock Value in Shimen. I've heard of it but never found it. They stock similar shit to Trinity, they're somehow related. The store is in an alley by the movie street. It's across the street from Dubious, the bboy store.
March 20, 2008 @ 12:23 AM
chiner

finally taking a trip back to visit some family in june and cant wait to go. what are prices normally like (in USD) for head porter messenger bags and the visvim ecats?
March 20, 2008 @ 04:12 AM

Inactive

300 give or take.
March 21, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
dopke

Anywhere I can buy online the 逆轉勝 shirts? smile (I'm in the U.S. right now)

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

May 1, 2008 @ 01:13 PM
yohotz

yo
wow,it's so cool
May 26, 2008 @ 01:29 AM
kancer

Subcrew
Could someone get me Subcrew cap? any bright color cap with Subcrew wording on it. Will pay the price+shipping.
May 26, 2008 @ 11:25 AM

Inactive

I could, but you'd have to pay for all fees, including Paypal. Also do you know which specific hat and which store has it so we both know the exact price?
May 26, 2008 @ 11:37 AM

Inactive

Also, if anyone needs me to do a pick up, I am more than willing to. I just need some compensation for my traveling fees and what not.
May 27, 2008 @ 05:22 AM
Allurre

Any chances you have the stores contact email?
May 27, 2008 @ 11:05 AM

Inactive

Store for what? brizzles pages pretty much gives all the info available.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:20 PM
kancer

Fingercroxx / Subcrew cap.
Yo can somebody please get me Fingercroxx of subcrew cap from asia? i'll pay a little more + shipping cost. msg me if interested
June 3, 2008 @ 03:13 PM
brizzle

finally i'm done over here.

oh man, goin' back to TW soon... it's gonna be awesome.

thanks for keeping the thread alive, savag3.
June 4, 2008 @ 04:49 AM

Inactive

Haha I've been trying but there hasn't been much stuff going on here lately. Just a few resell stores popping up here and there.
June 16, 2008 @ 04:50 PM
stageshow228

my friend told me taiwan is the best place to buy exclusive and deadstock sneaker that are hard to find in the US. so I was just wondering where are the stores in kaohsiung and taipei sense ill be their for a month in August.

im mostly looking for exclusive or deadstock jordans, airforce 1, dunks, and sb's

my exclusives things are like jordan 23s, some af1 like hiroshi, dunks like the safari asia exclusive, and just some random dunk sb
June 17, 2008 @ 05:02 AM
Nervex

so imma be leaving for taiwan tomorrow, is everything still pretty much up to date or is there some new stores/areas that someone wants to recommend.

good lookin out in advance
June 17, 2008 @ 05:31 AM
coreresources

taipei meet up?
June 17, 2008 @ 12:49 PM
Nervex

thanks a lot savag3 and haha hey imma be in Taipei for a month so if anyone wants to meet up im down.

and yea i dont plan on picking up any american shit... just want some bomb ass food and some things to cop smile

anyways my flight is in like 7 hours and got to peace soon so til im Taipei, peace
June 20, 2008 @ 03:09 PM
brizzle

my friend told me taiwan is the best place to buy exclusive and deadstock sneaker that are hard to find in the US. so I was just wondering where are the stores in kaohsiung and taipei sense ill be their for a month in August.

im mostly looking for exclusive or deadstock jordans, airforce 1, dunks, and sb's

my exclusives things are like jordan 23s, some af1 like hiroshi, dunks like the safari asia exclusive, and just some random dunk sb

i wouldn't necessarily say that. i've seen some rare ones but not as many as you might think. in general, taipei is better for japanese streetwear. like savag3 said, you're probably better off buying american clothes/shoes in the US.

i won't be going back until august... i've tried the meet-up thing before. hasn't worked out so far. i'm sure it will at some point, though.
June 23, 2008 @ 09:41 AM
shindinobot

taiwan streetwear
i've been in taiwan for a few years now, and just started to pay attention to the hsimen (ximen) and zhong xiao dun hua areas. Before, i just frequented x-large and shops by Gong Guan, but now have visited most of the spots listed on this forum. I'm more of a shoe person and looking for supreme, x,-lrg,and stussy shirts. Taiwan does raffle tickets at most shops. where you pick those up in the morning and come back at 2pm or so for the drawing for the item (hats, shoes, etc.) AF! low white/white are limited over here for some reason, and many kids line up for those they same way they do for a subcrew hat. Alright here are my frequent visited areas with some advice:

Wowtogo by ShiDa is a nice spot for authentic stussy and they got their own brand and pottage bags, just opened a store in Zhong Xiao with the bags.
All the other shops in ShiDa are fakes, like the tyson, tera patrick, fake, and bape brands. You can tell by the tags, print quality and made in thailand tags inside the shirts. Most of those come from Wu Fen Pu btw.

Gong Guan has a few small shops that carry legit stussy and Nike Sb's.

As for the Zhong Xiao Area, X-large, Leftfoot, Under-cover, Under-peace, Bape and everything else on the map are nice spots to hit up. But be ready to shell out the dough. X-large has friend's and family sales, but got to be there at the right time to get the good stuff. (btw X-large just opened a shop in Taichung had a logo shirt with the taiwan flag in the background.)

Ximen is the hipsters paradise. Unity, Apery are a block away from the area. Shock Value is behind the movie theatre with some smaller shops, and in the opposite direction there's an alleyway behind billion boys club (lrg) with Remix, Motherf**ker, Overkill, etc.
Maltose across from A chung noodle shop has some SB's. You can check out the malls but they are mostly fakes from the same origins.

Wu Fen Pu is the paradise for girls, but if you want a limited edition print you can get a bunch of fakes and bargain a deal over here. (prints are a little off or blurry at times, but better to get them here then shops elsewhere since they buy them from here in the first place.)

Hope that helps a few looking for shops in Taiwan and what to look out for.

Please login first to reply.