Official Taipei Shopping Guide

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 21, 2007 @ 14:39:01
clothing was 20% i believe

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 23, 2007 @ 11:42:49
BbSix: thanks for the additional info on Beetle Bespoke and for telling us about that Nike offer.

dopke: appreciated. Unfortunately, I can't help you with stores that do international shipping. If you know of a place that stocks something you like, I suggest getting in touch with them directly (find out their phone number, for example), and take it from there.

Savag3: it's at the far left end of the alley next to Sense Organ and Magnetic.

Everybody: since y'all have chosen to ignore my previous suggestion for a meet-up time, here it goes again: I'll leave in a week. Last chance is tomorrow, Monday, September 24. As it just so happens, the Fragment x Converse sneaker will release then (Leftfoot will be getting both the Highs and the Lows, 40 pairs altogether; there will be a raffle - up to 150 tickets will be given out at 7 PM, the draw will be at 8 PM). I will be in the area pretty much all day, I guess. Gonna check it out around noon, and will be in line once people start to queue up. Feel free to holla, if you see me. I'm probably going to be the only white guy there, but don't worry, I don't bite...

September 27, 2007 @ 22:35:53
most of the yahoo TW sellers don't accept international buyers, isn't it?
September 28, 2007 @ 00:11:07
Yeah, most of them don't.

I'll just keep my request out there if anyone is kind enough. Especially if you are from Washington. Looking to pick up a couple or just one remix shirt, let me know!

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 07, 2007 @ 09:36:56
Haven't been on in a while + been out of taiwan for a while anyway, sorry i missed the meet up. Might be down for a beer or something. I saw James Lavelle is djing in taipei next month - anyone likely to be going?

The levis store near me has the devilrobot be@rbrick gear at the moment.
http://tw.f5.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/e21538153?u=kiwi12345678900
didn't really like the jeans but i'm getting a shirt, they had to get XL from another store so theres still some around. I think this one is a taiwan exclusive (? ).

Found another store locator guide, in chinese & it doesn't really give anything thats not already covered in the thread but might help you find something you are looking for as the map is quite good
http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14988&page=3

btw i want to hit up tuan tuan. I have the address, but wondering is it easy to find?
October 08, 2007 @ 02:37:09
Found another store locator guide, in chinese & it doesn't really give anything thats not already covered in the thread but might help you find something you are looking for as the map is quite good
http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14988&page=3

btw i want to hit up tuan tuan. I have the address, but wondering is it easy to find?

thanks for the info, that's very helpful.

October 09, 2007 @ 06:42:37
^ something like that. I think Kenlu is taiwan based (? ) it covers streetwear in general. 99% Chinese language though.

You can usually get shop addresses in chinese there which can be handy. Thats about as far as my chinese ability goes but i sometimes look at the pics blushing

Regarding the meetup we missed a trick didn't we....i was flicking through some chinese language street mag in the hardressers the other week and it mentioned there was an official Bape party in Taipei. Magazine was like a month out of date so useless now. Anyone go out of interest?

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 17, 2007 @ 15:46:48
FUCK WHY TW HV LEVIS crossover shit like CLOT and devilrobot
and HK only hv JUICE get them....

October 18, 2007 @ 08:24:53
what you talking abt?
October 18, 2007 @ 11:12:16
these i guess
http://www.slamxhype.com/2007/10/18/devilock-x-clot-x-levis-501
taiwan might get a few pairs, my local levis store (chung-li) got the union rails but they sold out fast.

devilock/levis 2nd release also on the way, taiwan only i think.
http://www.slamxhype.com/2007/10/15/levis-x-devilrobots
i hope my t-shirt is finally in when i get home on saturday ;)

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 04, 2007 @ 16:34:59
sorry i haven't had the opportunity to post here in a while. don't have anything new for you, as i'm not in tw at the moment. will update eventually, though, with the info other people have provided (already added a warning about 'herr').

savag3: dude at sense organ said the magnetic people might open their store for business again soon, around december maybe.

hongkongsandy: tuantuan is very easy to find, it's right in front of you as you enter eslite in xinyi. where in the uk are you, by the way?

November 05, 2007 @ 08:24:13
Good stuff man. Where are you as of now?

bristol, uk. will finish in summer of 08, though.

November 10, 2007 @ 10:21:43
where are all these stores in zhong xiao??? is it easy to find
because i dont see em on the map posted on first page?

-Co Oper (Atmos, Fingercroxx, Zoo York, ...)
- Magnetic (Greedy Genius?, Silly Things, Visvim, ...)
- Phantac (Head Porter, Nike, Nike SB, ...)
- Porter International (Porter International)
- Scenic (Scenic)
- Summit (Flying Coffin, Futura Laboratories, The Hundreds, ...)
- Undercover (Undercover)
- Under x Peace (BAPE, Neighborhood, Supreme, ...)

I Have the same question i dont see magnetic, phantac, porter international, scenic or underxpeace on the map either?

brizzle (or anyone else) is there anyway we could get an updated version of this map with more stores listed?

also could we get one for ximending too...ximen area is like a maze i couldnt find this apery store.
November 10, 2007 @ 10:23:43
also what does the area shaded in red on the map mean?

-edit- ahh i have more questions ...

http://freshnessmag.com/v4/2006/07/25/freshness-feature-undercover-taipei/

on this page it says that Undercover is in the trendy area of "Da-An" although from the pictures
it looks like theres nothing else surrounding this area....

.is this "Da-an" area a good place for shopping? it seems like
the stores are so spread out from each other ?
November 10, 2007 @ 11:03:05
Someone should mark-up this map for the Ximending area...
http://home.trtc.com.tw/INFO92/ebig.asp?SID=086

As far as Da-an area, that is the same area as mentioned on first page as Zhongxiao Dunhwa. So yes, theres a lot more shopping there. Pretty much you'll run into some kind of store walking in those streets behing the station every other lane.

and here's Dunhwa if anyone feels like remarking that up. Sorry I can't do it, but I've only been there once, so I hardly remember where all the stores are. I had trouble finding all of them anyways. I just walked up and down the streets and probably found 75-80% of them.
http://home.trtc.com.tw/INFO92/Lmap.asp?SID=091

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

November 11, 2007 @ 08:59:12
Hey guys are u allowed to bargain in stores in Ximending or Zhongxiao Dunhua area???

i know in China you can slash prices drastically (like if they open a price of 1,000 u can probably get the item for 250)

how about in taipei
Please login first to reply.
x