Official Taipei Shopping Guide

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2007 @ 13:33:14
where are all these stores in zhong xiao??? is it easy to find
because i dont see em on the map posted on first page?

you're gonna want to do some walking and wandering around those neighborhoods, there's a bunch of random small shops with unique goodies.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 28, 2007 @ 13:24:57
lolz im going bak to taipei in june...and i found this guide..thx guys!
May 07, 2007 @ 22:31:21
There are some good toy shops around the general Da-an district mentioned, the best two are pretty close to X-Large. Theres an ok nike store just across from there it opened there pretty recently, in the last couple of months, (no SB but has some ok stuff, still had some of the atmos animal pack last time i was there, they get some jordan releases too - pretty lacking in AF1 25 stuff though). Adidas originals is in that same neighborhood too.

For toys pixie is definitely worth a look http://www.pixie.com.tw/
its slightly away from Da-an just accross dunhua south (towards sogo)

Also fyi Sweemie will begin to carry the Futura "Modified" line that was previosly only available in Thailand (or off egay).
May 07, 2007 @ 23:33:55
hell yea. goin to back to taiwan for 2 fuckin months!!! ima check out every fuckin store in taipei and taichung (not much here, but thats where ima live for 2 months)

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

May 08, 2007 @ 01:00:59
Forgot to say leftfoot is opening in Taipei soon. Somewhere around D-An/ JXEast not quite figured out where yet

phreak - theres a branch of bamboo in Taichung
http://www.bambootw.com/
thats about all i know of Taichung apart from that massive club (youtube 'taiwan bikini party' and you'll forget all about going shopping anyway)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2007 @ 19:39:54
oh yea, i been to Seduce before, but not on bikini night. it was cool, but is it jus me or they cant dance?

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

May 09, 2007 @ 17:58:05
Does anyone know where I can get AA in Taipei/Taiwan?

wats AA?

May 15, 2007 @ 15:27:55
is Bounty Hunter @ 京華城 CORE PLAZA MALL 6Floor legit??? and the converse

i looked at the tags and the printing, looks pretty legit to me but what do u guys think/know
and also at such a big dpt store with huge variety
May 15, 2007 @ 18:34:41
oldboy who's that in yo avy? i think ive seen her somewhere, but cant think of the name

May 20, 2007 @ 00:02:08
NEW BAPE ADDRESS
The new bape store opened yesterday, looks pretty big from the outside and a bit more impressive than the old ones (more like the HK store inside), i only walked by it yesterday (still a queue of about 20 people at 6pm and i couldn't be arsed). The bape/apee stores in the old location weren't open yesterday, so i guess its replacing them.

Its a bit away from the main da-ann shopping location you have to cross jhongxiao east and its on the next main intersection, by the big sort of roundabout junction on Ren Ai Lu, (almost level with the new sogo, 2 blocks over) Its pretty easy to find as theres loads of neon

c/o freshnessmag.com
NEW BAPE STORE TAIPEI
1F. No.99 Section 4, Ren-Ai Rd.
Taipei, Taiwan
TEL #: +886-2-8771-8380

I also noticed that leftfoot shop i mentioned previosly, its in the general area of UC

May 29, 2007 @ 00:18:32

Inactive User

I went to the Bape store opening, lots of local celebs. Store is nice as hell. I waited for 40 minutes to get in and that was at 4 P.M.

was it worth it?

June 06, 2007 @ 08:10:42
How do you get to Apery? I found Shock Value i think thats what the store is called in an alley way in Ximen which has a nice selection of Stussy, Supreme.. Kinda they had the tyson shirt for $100 which is wack since it retails for $40 and some other brands. I really wanna check out Apery though, I saw the pic of the shape shirt and love it!
June 06, 2007 @ 13:35:03
How do you get to Apery? I found Shock Value i think thats what the store is called in an alley way in Ximen which has a nice selection of Stussy, Supreme.. Kinda they had the tyson shirt for $100 which is wack since it retails for $40 and some other brands. I really wanna check out Apery though, I saw the pic of the shape shirt and love it!

I'm in Taipei right now and I've been looking for the apery too, I found bape very nice atmosphere and very helpful staff. I was shit out of luck when it came to finding Roadstas in a 11's though
July 09, 2007 @ 09:07:40
Another update.

The store Savag3 referred to is called MTS - difficult to find but well worth the trouble. Their stock is pretty good. (Akura: you mentioned the name Shock Value... I don't know if it's MTS you're talking about. If not, a description of the shop's location would be helpful.)

I have found a few more spots in the Zhongxiao area. Gallaz is good for skate brands and supplies, and Mei-Shop has a decent selection of Head Porter products (located a few minutes away from the main shopping area). Trinity is another reseller store, mostly with American brands.

Then there is Leftfoot for sneakers. The Nike and Adidas stores, as mentioned by hongkongsandy, are also worth checking out.

With our list growing at this rate and older stores changing locations (BAPE to Ren-Ai and Apery to Kaifong) it would probably make sense to include more detailed information regarding location (address etc.). Maybe at some point we should have our own maps of the two important shopping neighborhoods with all the major spots indicated...

Oh, and st00sEE: I didn't know there was a boutique in Core Pacific that sells Bounty Hunter. I have seen fake BH in some small shops in Ximending, though. I might have to go and have a look at that place.
July 10, 2007 @ 18:47:15
maybe we should add some resell stores also...

i heard leftfoot is nice...

i heard there is a store that carry supreme, udft, stussy right beside the old bape..?
July 14, 2007 @ 02:10:07
u guys know where to find Edwin Japan stuff in taipei?

July 18, 2007 @ 01:22:50
^ Magnetic carry some Vizvim kicks, V.limited stock and they are pretty pricey.
Its a couple of blocks up from the old bws, think its listed on the summit map thats earlier in this thread.

- For Edwin there are a few of their stores around pretty easy to spot- don't know much about the brand so couldn't say if its the same gear as JP or like 'export versions'.

- For BxH there is a place in the mall opposite the 101 (called something like NY NY Mall. i think - its been a while) but it has to be fake, its way cheap and print quality just doesn't cut it.
July 18, 2007 @ 02:46:37
DONT EVER buy BxH in Taiwan...they are all fake..
July 18, 2007 @ 05:53:44
Just remembered i've seen those neon Vizvims somewhere else, i think Phantaci might resell them.

July 23, 2007 @ 13:43:55
Does anyone know if shops still have the Atmos Air Max 1's (Elephant and Safari)?

If so, which stores? I'm having a friend there do a pick up if they are available.
Please login first to reply.
x