Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 1, 2007 @ 07:53 PM
gRapz

My moms going to hong kong for business for 3 days.

i never been to hong kong, was born in taiwan so i'm in need of info about sneaker street.

Where exactly is it, which stores in sneaker street sells Nike SB calis/bonsai/unluckys/day of dead. they are all authentic right ? , the stores in sneaker street.

So basically which store in sneaker street is good that has some of the above sneakers for sale? Are they cheaper then canada or about the same price?

One last thing how can i get there from the main downtown area where the bape store is and where all the banks are?
January 1, 2007 @ 10:08 PM
gRapz

ah ok, thx for the advice ;)
January 2, 2007 @ 02:47 PM
eddyz

yah, sneaker streets is really big nono for asking your parents to help you buy stuff. basically, there is like the big big companies which will sell normal kicks for the "retail" price. while there is tons of unknown store names who sell both rare kicks and retail kicks. I suggest your mom to stay away from those ones as mostly they are re-sellers and jack up price like mad. *i remember some store who had green hemps for $9999 HK....*

Also, you have to shop around as most independent shops are acually owned by one "boss". So if they dont have ur size at a particular store, they will tell you to wait, pretend to go on the back room, and then quickly send someone out to their "boss" stores and grab you a pair. thats why i strongly advice you to not get your mom to shop at sneaker street if she does not know the right prices for the shoes you want.

There is one water shop near the sneaker street, I do not know what the name is, but is a few blocks away from the mong kok MTR station. They got numoures stores that sell rare kicks like SB's, dunk high exclusives, etc... but she has to look around and see which one is the cheapest. SHE MIGHT even be able to bargian a bit if they are nice. Last time, i went and bought a pair of SB's and they gave me 80HK off.
January 4, 2007 @ 08:32 AM
Eugene K.

i haven't seen any cali's or Day of the Deads in HK... but you do stand a better chance of copping stuff that HAS released in HK as opposed to regionally exclusive stuff.

Yeh really shop around, like mentioned a chain of stores with X # of stores in a 1-2 block radius will have different prices. I picked up grey XXI's for a friend for $700 HKD and other stores just down the street had them for $980.
January 4, 2007 @ 02:21 PM
eddyz

and tell your mom to check both shoe sizes before buying. Once i was in this smaller shop that had legit charhartts for 100 Hk less than most of the stores. I went in, ask for a size 12. THey seem to be like "wtf" for a while, and told me to wait. Of course, they were just another store that had links with others stores. Waiting 20mins, and they came back. I Looked at the box, and saw size 12. BUT, then i looked inside, the shoes they gave me were 10.5's. I told them i need size 12's and they just gave me this pissed off look.
January 13, 2007 @ 11:12 AM
KOWLOONTONG

sneaker street is 1 min from my apt. sad thing though is sneaker street is overrated. all the good stuff are in buildings man. but sneaker street is coooo dont get me wrong.
January 13, 2007 @ 05:28 PM
T.B.E.L

overrated, IMO. You gotta look hard for good stuff, otherwise you'll see a bunch of the same things. Like a cheaper version of Footlocker really, but with stuff that varies in each store
January 14, 2007 @ 01:14 AM

Inactive

which store would you guys say have the best selection of sbs at a good price
January 16, 2007 @ 05:27 PM

Inactive

any shops that will sell the new releases for retail or anything closer to retail?
January 16, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
Eugene K.

any shops that will sell the new releases for retail or anything closer to retail?

depending on the rarity and the tier of the release, tier 1 and up should be available for retail... good thing about HK is very rarely do they charge > retail regardless of hype. My experience anyways
January 16, 2007 @ 11:45 PM

Inactive

depending on the rarity and the tier of the release, tier 1 and up should be available for retail... good thing about HK is very rarely do they charge > retail regardless of hype. My experience anyways

location and store? =D
i haven't been back for 2 years and i don't know my way anymore
January 19, 2007 @ 08:05 PM
KOWLOONTONG

u wana go to KING WAH BUILDING in mong kok
January 25, 2007 @ 12:06 PM

Inactive

there are many official store in sneaker street, such as Wan Kee, Sporthouse, Toronto, Marathon, CPU, MVP, New Youth(wan kee group). they sell legit shoes at retail price.

But beware of KingWah, especially the Nike Shoes, there are many stores that sell factory stocks from china.
January 25, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
KOWLOONTONG

what exactly is a factory stock?
January 25, 2007 @ 06:54 PM

Inactive

Generally the term applies to all b-grade shoes and those that didn't pass quality control standards.
January 25, 2007 @ 09:19 PM
KOWLOONTONG

ah ic thanks for clearing that up
January 25, 2007 @ 11:12 PM
T.B.E.L

my mom says some stores have "factory overrun" which is where they make too much and vendors just take em to sell, but from my experience, they'll either be fake or really low quality b-grade, but this is referring to stores near the lanes
January 26, 2007 @ 03:42 PM
KOWLOONTONG

i remember calling out a store on fake de la souls in king wah hahaha.
January 28, 2007 @ 05:18 AM

Inactive

for example, Nike order a factory to make 500 pairs of shoes. Nike will provide materials for making the shoes. but the factory may make use of the materials to produce 900 pairs of shoes. the factory will give that 500 pairs to Nike as it ordered. the remaining 400 pairs, the factory may sell themselves to some people and so we can see in market.

factory stock contain official Nike materials BUT QC may not be good. sometimes with box and sometime don't.

hope this can help

February 23, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
bagsujhCB

hongkang is nice place and you get nike sneaker in hongkong in affordable rates

nike air jordan sneaker and shoe
August 2, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
forrah123

mong kok, of course.
12 days ago
krisditan

Hey guys. I'm going to Hong Kong next month and have been reading a lot about Sneaker Street. I'm looking for Jordan Retros. Any ones I can get my hands on except 5's or 12's. Where's the cheapest store that sells Jordan retros? also, I'm looking for flyknit racers or trainers, which stores sell em for cheap as well?

Thanks for the help guys!
12 days ago
Rina Mistry

Well better you'll visit their leading brand Dressve which offers high quality cheap sneakers.

This may help you: http://www.dressve.com/Fashion/Sneakers-102592/
12 days ago
Vicente

you can try supremepalace @ Causeway Bay - HKG.. goodluck!

Please login first to reply.