Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 22, 2006 @ 09:20 PM
vince321

any cool clothes or sneakers places in shenzen
im headed there tomm
thnx
December 22, 2006 @ 09:51 PM
sneakers_wy

any cool clothes or sneakers places in shenzen
im headed there tomm
thnx

What do you mean by cool clothes and sneakers??-.-....
Everything in ShenZhen is "how much you pay,how much you get"...don't expect too much...
Check out 東門 "Dong Men" area...you might find something you want...

Good Luck哦!!^^
December 26, 2006 @ 01:25 AM
KOWLOONTONG

dongmen nothing but fakes
December 26, 2006 @ 01:49 AM
digital pistol

fuck outta here...
December 26, 2006 @ 09:20 PM
T.B.E.L

dongmen nothing but fakes

co-sign.

don't waste your money. electronics from there* are whack too cause they might break or put a virus into your computer x_x
March 25, 2007 @ 12:41 PM
bleedingboy

hahahaah. virus on your computer and electronics? ahaha. that's really a guy talking without prior knowledge.

ok here goes.

shenzhen, look for starmall. you'll find lots of things there. they've got several chinese brands, with good quality and cool styles too, but do watch out for wrong grammar stuffs. that's the usual problem chinese english is really different.
they sell m-audio gears, electronic gears. apple game consoles and other stuffs too. the place is good enough, from there go to shekou. lots of shops along the bus route. BNQ is a nice mall too.

do visit the shekou boat like restaurant, along that side, you'll see stuffs.

oh and electronics? if you're looking for good gears, test it. some actually leaks out of the quality control. but still there are lots of chinese electronics that are credible. it's actually the handler that's stupid enough to get a virus into it. other than that, if it has an inner memory bank? it can be formatted.
March 28, 2007 @ 03:27 PM
oldboy

do watch out for wrong grammar stuffs. that's the usual problem chinese english is really different.

haha i actually like shirts with poor grammar/spelling, theyre fun to wear
March 28, 2007 @ 10:31 PM
KOWLOONTONG

*sighhhhh* i think i gota go to shen zhen tomorow take care of some business........... i hate that place

Please login first to reply.