300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 21, 2008 @ 03:07 AM
oinkoinkpig

random but maderine speaking ppl in vancity are really freaking rich...im canto of course
January 21, 2008 @ 03:54 AM

Inactive

random but maderine speaking ppl in vancity are really freaking rich...im canto of course

reason why vancouver kinda sucks now.. went back for summer.. filled wid mainland ppl. the adults especially dont have any respect for others.. they talk so damn loud in restaurants.. etc. cant even eat wid peace. its like a fuckin zoo!!! basically u dont needa knw how to speak eng in vancouver... good thing that i hopped bak 2 hk early =]
January 21, 2008 @ 03:59 PM
calintz

damn....I miss HK!!

Currently in Malaysia right now and will return to Sydney on Monday.

Miss the good times in HK....the shopping....the food....

i hear ya...
the shopping, the food, the nights... my god...

my 2 weeks a year needs extensions... -_-"
January 21, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
Iori

I was there for 2 months and i still couldnt get enough!
Maybe moving back is my only option...
January 21, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
calintz

but yeah, even HK is sort of heading in that direction... a lot of the cheaper restaurants are filled with locals from China who like to eat while picking their noses and talking so loud you can barely hear yourself...

some of those, if not all, mainlanders can be really rude hey?

Man, i was in that same position a few years back when the only time i could make it back was during my 2 week X-mas holidays...

but staying too long can be too much, as the congestion and busy lifestyle can stress you - kinda like the Tokyo life...
January 22, 2008 @ 12:42 AM

Inactive

Hahahahahaha, hasn't certain parts of Canada always been kinda like that, in the sense you don't need to speak english to survive... but yeah, even HK is sort of heading in that direction... a lot of the cheaper restaurants are filled with locals from China who like to eat while picking their noses and talking so loud you can barely hear yourself...

wasnt as BAD back around 1996.. dunno bout toronto.. but another place loaded with asians..

and yeah.. some mainlanders are actually okay.. if they dress properly, take a shower and clean themselves up.. sometimes they stink like SHIT.. seriously.. i dont think they take showers on a daily basis.. and dude. in MONG KOK, i saw this dad holding up his daughter and let her piss on the FUCKIN STREET SEWERS. just the street parallel to nathan road.. fuck. again somewhere around mk, this mum holding up a wellcome plastic bag and the kid is pissing in it. i mean, there are tonnes of malls and fast food restaurants with toilets in them... no excuse to piss publicly..
January 22, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
calintz

lol

i didn't say i didn't like it - man, i'd live there if possible...

just stating that with some ppl, the 24 hour lifestyle of places like HK and Tokyo can/could be too much... especially if you dig the relaxed Sydney style...

shit, reading this thread... i want to buy some tickets again... sad
January 22, 2008 @ 06:08 PM
Iori

lol

i didn't say i didn't like it - man, i'd live there if possible...

just stating that with some ppl, the 24 hour lifestyle of places like HK and Tokyo can/could be too much... especially if you dig the relaxed Sydney style...

shit, reading this thread... i want to buy some tickets again... sad

well it's not that bad for me at least. Im really down with the way we do things in Sydney (all relaxed and shit) but then I had no problems getting used to work in HK for 2 mths prior to coming back.

I dont see Naked Pimp having any problems as well razz
January 26, 2008 @ 02:04 AM
oinkoinkpig

if only china '97 thing didn't happen, i would not have moved....dammit
January 28, 2008 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

thats the reason why i moved to vancouver...cos of 97 lol
January 28, 2008 @ 02:48 AM
choo choo ah!

I haven't been to Hong Kong since I was 7 or 8... I really wanna visit again. sad
January 28, 2008 @ 06:19 AM
SinnerP

Noob here... so just thought I'd drop a 'wassup' in here...

and to jump right into the discussion, I think the influx of mainland tourists really ballooned when they introduced the Individual Visit Scheme in 2003...

Can't live with em, can't live without em... go figure...
January 29, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
calintz

but with them, the place becomes a bit louder and dirtier...

man, i still find it funny that true HKies think lowly of the common mainlander...
true, you see alot of mainlanders acting loud and dirty, but the same can be said for some HKies too...
January 29, 2008 @ 09:54 PM
oinkoinkpig

^pfttt
January 31, 2008 @ 03:09 AM
Eugene K.

A mainlander once took a shit in the corner of Sogo in plain view cause the lines for the bathroom were too long.
January 31, 2008 @ 05:25 PM
calintz

ew... that's bad...

i take back most of what i said then :p
January 31, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
Eugene K.

ew... that's bad...

i take back most of what i said then :p

ok I lied... but replace Sogo with Disneyland grand opening...
February 1, 2008 @ 04:51 AM
SinnerP

no way... get outta here...

its so extreme, its hard to believe... scary thought... I guess anything is possible... its hard not to be judgmental when you hear stories like this...
February 1, 2008 @ 10:11 AM

Inactive

during my visit in shanghai, this random dude took a piss into the plants right outside a restaurant wtf?? it was @ xin tian di... and that day was at least -5 degrees.. so his piss was steaming.. fuck.
February 1, 2008 @ 11:09 AM
Iori

anyone been reading the papers over the past few days?

Edison is in BIG BIG trouble....
February 2, 2008 @ 03:41 AM
Eugene K.

Who's Edison? razz
February 2, 2008 @ 04:49 AM
Iori

Who's Edison? razz

the guy who likes to lick anything he lays his dirty hands on >sad
February 2, 2008 @ 04:27 PM
Project Janus

Hey all. I am going to HK for my first time over spring break and I'm staying with my Chinese friend that goes to my school. I'm really excited; I'm most likely going to deplete my whole bank account shopping.:D
February 2, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
AW

Hey all. I am going to HK for my first time over spring break and I'm staying with my Chinese friend that goes to my school. I'm really excited; I'm most likely going to deplete my whole bank account shopping.:D

whooooo im going back this spring break too so im friggen excited :D
havent been back for like 5 yrs. sad and going back for only 2 short weeks there this time.

hopefully i can find all i want to find and my bank balance is going to end up at 0. razz
February 3, 2008 @ 12:03 AM

Inactive

spending money is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~ haha
February 3, 2008 @ 12:03 AM

Inactive

i knw hes in deep shit.. bout some pictures leaking out and shit bout him and gillian? not sure what really happened since my chinese is like @ grade 3 level
February 3, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
oinkoinkpig

the pics are everywhere...and my chinese is grade 0 lvl smile
February 3, 2008 @ 04:00 PM
calintz

man, those pictures are pretty explicit... if you were Gillian, Cecillia or Bobo, that's a big crush to your popularity...
Edison, on the other hand, shows how much of a player he is... still, HKies are hating on him...
It's not all his fault -_-"

I feel sorry for Nicholas Tse...
February 4, 2008 @ 12:31 AM

Inactive

i dont really like edison as well... dont get why so many ppl is inlove with him.. i can understand why girls like him.. but not boys??? i dont get whats so good bout clot.. oh by the way i heard gillian said she wanted to kill herself...thats just stupid cos she cudve not done it @ the first place -.-
February 4, 2008 @ 01:26 AM
oinkoinkpig

clot aliengera hoodies are nice but i do have to agree it seems like edison is just some lang jie doing what he wants tap what he wants. Hes rich and famous what can i say...

Please login first to reply.