Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 12, 2006 @ 03:13 AM
YOYOYO

while i think taht ripping off neighbourhood is a good thing cuz i dun haf to pay as much. However if u compare the real one and the 5cm version, it feels like ur buying a fake cuz they look 99% identical. for example they copied this shoe from undercover?<--(dun really remember), the converses looking shoe with a big zipper in the middle. The real one had buttons on the top and the 5cm version exactly the same but had no buttons.... i thought that was kinda over copying
December 12, 2006 @ 09:53 AM

Inactive

while i think taht ripping off neighbourhood is a good thing cuz i dun haf to pay as much. However if u compare the real one and the 5cm version, it feels like ur buying a fake cuz they look 99% identical. for example they copied this shoe from undercover?<--(dun really remember), the converses looking shoe with a big zipper in the middle. The real one had buttons on the top and the 5cm version exactly the same but had no buttons.... i thought that was kinda over copying

I know which ones you're talking about.

The zipper on the "real" one goes much smoother than the copycat.
December 12, 2006 @ 09:56 AM

Inactive

hes talking about take5 jeans store..
www.take5jeans.com/
heres the location:
SHOPB&C,1F,HING MING BUILDING,41A GRANVILLE RD,TST,KLN,HK

i have personally never seen PRPS in hong kong... but i bet there are some store with a small quantity..... best bet is in TST or CWB.. caus i go like mong kok everyday before, but havent seen a pair..

Oh. That one. I've been to it.... Huge mountains of Evisu and Levi's Denim. Decent prices. You can usually search for some bargains amidst the pile.

Actually that surrounding Granville Road / Chatham Road intersection is a gold mine for sneaker hunting. I always find myself going back there to buy shoes.
December 12, 2006 @ 11:32 AM
Oshin

go check out supreme palace too smile
December 12, 2006 @ 01:36 PM
shadylo

go check out supreme palace too smile

Where is supreme palace?
December 12, 2006 @ 04:27 PM
hamham3001

Supreme Palace, 1/F, 543 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
December 14, 2006 @ 04:48 AM

Inactive

Only 17 days left until my flight! Hooray. cool

Any new year's eve plans yet? Anybody?
December 15, 2006 @ 03:23 AM
shadylo

Only 17 days left until my flight! Hooray. cool

Any new year's eve plans yet? Anybody?

CLUBBING IN LAN kwAI FONG oF COZ
December 15, 2006 @ 04:26 PM

Inactive

You guys are goint to HK?

I might be there for a couple days early Jan.
December 15, 2006 @ 04:48 PM
shadylo

You guys are goint to HK?

I might be there for a couple days early Jan.

dats nice, i cant wait to go HK.....clubbing in HK is fantastic
December 16, 2006 @ 07:42 AM
2925mark

Bit of a random question, but since you guys have been great with the help so far then I'm trying my luck smile :

What do you think my chances are of finding an authentic pair of Supreme red/black dunk lows in a US11? King Wah's or elsewhere likey to have a pair, you think?

And I'm expecting these to be top dollar, but what's that translate to in HKD?

Thanks in advance.
December 16, 2006 @ 08:37 AM

Inactive

dats nice, i cant wait to go HK.....clubbing in HK is fantastic

I hope that was sarcasm, because clubbing in HK is nothing compared to clubbing here or in the States.
December 16, 2006 @ 08:29 PM
shadylo

I hope that was sarcasm, because clubbing in HK is nothing compared to clubbing here or in the States.

well i guess different people like different styles, but i personally think taht HK clubs are better since it is rare for stupid fights to break out and always hav free drinks or even all u can drink
December 16, 2006 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

^ Clubbing in HK Fantastic??? Dunno know how true that is but okay... and Jun, you better gimme a call when you get back, we got some business to sort out smile

Def, I will grab dinner with you and Sam!!!!! (Hook us up!!!)
December 17, 2006 @ 01:41 AM
hkboi

im a honger that lives in vancity

but i drop by hk twice a year =)
December 26, 2006 @ 07:13 AM
L. Ruano

i dont want to know what thats about. LOL. bosdfjdsoty call?
December 26, 2006 @ 05:03 PM
milk16

So whose going in the summer smile god i miss curry fishball..
January 2, 2007 @ 02:49 PM
eddyz

So whose going in the summer smile god i miss curry fishball..

im going :D. but heading out to Tokyo first for a week before going back to HK.

anyone here on HK-kicks? i relly wanna play in their league for fun during the summer cause it gets boring after a few months living in HK only shoppin and eating :/
January 2, 2007 @ 06:30 PM
gotham2krazy

im going :D. but heading out to Tokyo first for a week before going back to HK.

anyone here on HK-kicks? i relly wanna play in their league for fun during the summer cause it gets boring after a few months living in HK only shoppin and eating :/

HK-Kicks? Damn, there are leagues out in Hong Kong?!?! Sounds like fun, are there any other leagues?
January 2, 2007 @ 07:14 PM
eddyz

HK-Kicks? Damn, there are leagues out in Hong Kong?!?! Sounds like fun, are there any other leagues?

yah man, they have a leauge in Hk-kicks.com, not sure if we can just "join" half way thru their season. they got their own jersey's too!

most of the time when i go to hk, i just go out and play ball with random people. but I wanna try playing competitive this year.

Uwants.com also has a forum just for independent leauges, go check it out.
January 2, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
gotham2krazy

yah man, they have a leauge in Hk-kicks.com, not sure if we can just "join" half way thru their season. they got their own jersey's too!

most of the time when i go to hk, i just go out and play ball with random people. but I wanna try playing competitive this year.

Uwants.com also has a forum just for independent leauges, go check it out.

Is competition out there good? I've wanted to play since I last visited in '05, oh gosh, I wanted to play so badly when I saw the people in the courts.
January 2, 2007 @ 09:45 PM
eddyz

Is competition out there good? I've wanted to play since I last visited in '05, oh gosh, I wanted to play so badly when I saw the people in the courts.

well, if you go out to the outdoor courts and just play with random people, there isnt much compitition since most HK teens don't really have any coaches or trainers in basketball at school. But there are some places in indoor courts which has decent players.

If you go back this summer time, you bound to get more advance players since lots of people from North America come back. And don't get all fooled about people being all short when they played. Cause I joined a mini leauge 2 yrs ago, and i was only like the 4th tallest on my team. I was 6ft 1 and the tallest guy on my team was 6ft 4.
January 3, 2007 @ 01:07 AM
hamham3001

i dont think u can join half way in... but u can always try...
just go play in the courts at waai chai... sometimes if u get lucky, they play a full court game..
playing in the summer is hell tho.. haha..
January 3, 2007 @ 02:00 AM
eddyz

haha yah, 30+ degrees in 100&#37; humidity = sweat after 5mins of running around.
January 4, 2007 @ 08:26 AM

Inactive

I'm in Hong Kong! Holla~~
October 19, 2007 @ 10:36 AM
Teriyaki_K

Hong Kong er in England >< So Flipping Bored In UK ><" wish i was in hk
October 19, 2007 @ 11:13 PM
ashiin

i'm in HK smile Gonna drop by bbc and bape today!
October 22, 2007 @ 09:02 AM
Zlatan

Chinese Canadian Lost in Hong Kong... Please Help...

Zlatan.
October 23, 2007 @ 04:24 AM
Raggy

I live in The Netherlands and I might go to HK next year...

I went to HK in 2006 summer without parents with 7 of my friends, and one of my friends had his own house there in sheung shui.

I usually stay with my aunt when I'm in HK, she lives one building where SARS started in kowloon
October 23, 2007 @ 07:54 AM
Zlatan

^ Which area you in??? and what sort of help are you looking for???

Help from culture shock. Hongers and Canadians are worlds apart. It's all good though, I'm studying law at City University (Kowloon Tong). In addition, I'm slowly getting acustomed to the changes in climate, culture, and the disgustingly low supply of size 12 heat availible in Mong Kok and other places.

Please login first to reply.