Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 10, 2012 @ 11:47 AM
dongri

Hello guys,
this my first post heresmile

I would like to ask to the Asian something about clothing/shoes suppliers.
I own a shop in Europe and i am planning to open a company in Japan soon. I am looking for suppliers/distributor in Asia.
The brands that i am interesting in are street brands like: Nike, Converse, Vans, Adidas, ksubi, Rayban. I would be great having suppliers in Hong Kong. I am not going to push anybody to answer me. Just in case you guys woud like to help me, i will appreciate.

Best
XX

Buy on www.aqquim.com

December 10, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
AEIOU

Hello guys,
this my first post here

I would like to ask to the Asian something about clothing/shoes suppliers.
I own a shop in Europe and i am planning to open a company in Japan soon. I am looking for suppliers/distributor in Asia.
The brands that i am interesting in are street brands like: Nike, Converse, Vans, Adidas, ksubi, Rayban. I would be great having suppliers in Hong Kong. I am not going to push anybody to answer me. Just in case you guys woud like to help me, i will appreciate.

Best
XX
how are japan and hk connected in the first place? sorry i dont get it right now.

http://downtilimunderground.vsco.co

December 10, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
dongri

The company will be open in Japan. As i know i have to deal with Japanese distributors and that's what i am looking for. I mentioned Hong Kong just in case somebody knows clothing/shoes warehouses where buying  brands that i need. HK it's cheaper because of Tax. 

Tnx

Buy on www.aqquim.com

December 10, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
AEIOU

japan and hkg will have different distribution channels, if you sell in japan you cant buy brand products from HKG without the taxes in wholesale quantities. if you wanna source just any blank / noname stuff hkg is good, but you might as well consider guangzhou and shenzhen wholesale markets (cheaper and bigger variety of products)

December 10, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
dongri

I am interesting to buy Brands for the store i need to work just with official distributors. Could you please tell me the distributor name for the brads that i need? Japan and hong, both smile talking about no name items, it's interesting for  a side business. Do you have any personal contact in china?

tnx

Buy on www.aqquim.com

December 10, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
AEIOU

I am interesting to buy Brands for the store i need to work just with official distributors. Could you please tell me the distributor name for the brads that i need? Japan and hong, both talking about no name items, it's interesting for  a side business. Do you have any personal contact in china?

tnx
sorry, i work in fashion sourcing in HK, not distribution ... no idea who to contact in asia. just visit the major trade shows in the region and get some contacts. you said you run a shop over in europe - why dont you ask your european contacts whom to talk to in asia for their brands?

December 10, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
dongri

I am interesting to buy Brands for the store i need to work just with official distributors. Could you please tell me the distributor name for the brads that i need? Japan and hong, both talking about no name items, it's interesting for  a side business. Do you have any personal contact in china?

tnx
sorry, i work in fashion sourcing in HK, not distribution ... no idea who to contact in asia. just visit the major trade shows in the region and get some contacts. you said you run a shop over in europe - why dont you ask your european contacts whom to talk to in asia for their brands?
I did that. I got some connections today. I am still asking because it's my business and i am trying to do my best for it smile I will be in Hong Kong for the New Year  party by the way.

tnx

Buy on www.aqquim.com

March 14, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
chocolates

You should be able to pull some cables through europe source if you have been carrying those brands from official representative.
September 11, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
99problems

bumps bumps bumps
January 2, 2014 @ 04:13 AM
sentralob

bumps bumps bumps bumps obat kuat
7 days ago
charisalina

Large multinationals, such as Caterpillar, have launched successful
supply chain finance schemes that are now being rolled out to emerging
markets such as Asia.http://www.assignmentcamp.co.uk/

Please login first to reply.