Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 10, 2012 @ 11:47 AM
dongri

Hello guys,
this my first post heresmile

I would like to ask to the Asian something about clothing/shoes suppliers.
I own a shop in Europe and i am planning to open a company in Japan soon. I am looking for suppliers/distributor in Asia.
The brands that i am interesting in are street brands like: Nike, Converse, Vans, Adidas, ksubi, Rayban. I would be great having suppliers in Hong Kong. I am not going to push anybody to answer me. Just in case you guys woud like to help me, i will appreciate.

Best
XX

Buy on www.aqquim.com

December 10, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
AEIOU

Hello guys,
this my first post here

I would like to ask to the Asian something about clothing/shoes suppliers.
I own a shop in Europe and i am planning to open a company in Japan soon. I am looking for suppliers/distributor in Asia.
The brands that i am interesting in are street brands like: Nike, Converse, Vans, Adidas, ksubi, Rayban. I would be great having suppliers in Hong Kong. I am not going to push anybody to answer me. Just in case you guys woud like to help me, i will appreciate.

Best
XX
how are japan and hk connected in the first place? sorry i dont get it right now.

http://downtilimunderground.vsco.co

December 10, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
dongri

The company will be open in Japan. As i know i have to deal with Japanese distributors and that's what i am looking for. I mentioned Hong Kong just in case somebody knows clothing/shoes warehouses where buying  brands that i need. HK it's cheaper because of Tax. 

Tnx

Buy on www.aqquim.com

December 10, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
AEIOU

japan and hkg will have different distribution channels, if you sell in japan you cant buy brand products from HKG without the taxes in wholesale quantities. if you wanna source just any blank / noname stuff hkg is good, but you might as well consider guangzhou and shenzhen wholesale markets (cheaper and bigger variety of products)

December 10, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
dongri

I am interesting to buy Brands for the store i need to work just with official distributors. Could you please tell me the distributor name for the brads that i need? Japan and hong, both smile talking about no name items, it's interesting for  a side business. Do you have any personal contact in china?

tnx

Buy on www.aqquim.com

December 10, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
AEIOU

I am interesting to buy Brands for the store i need to work just with official distributors. Could you please tell me the distributor name for the brads that i need? Japan and hong, both talking about no name items, it's interesting for  a side business. Do you have any personal contact in china?

tnx
sorry, i work in fashion sourcing in HK, not distribution ... no idea who to contact in asia. just visit the major trade shows in the region and get some contacts. you said you run a shop over in europe - why dont you ask your european contacts whom to talk to in asia for their brands?

December 10, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
dongri

I am interesting to buy Brands for the store i need to work just with official distributors. Could you please tell me the distributor name for the brads that i need? Japan and hong, both talking about no name items, it's interesting for  a side business. Do you have any personal contact in china?

tnx
sorry, i work in fashion sourcing in HK, not distribution ... no idea who to contact in asia. just visit the major trade shows in the region and get some contacts. you said you run a shop over in europe - why dont you ask your european contacts whom to talk to in asia for their brands?
I did that. I got some connections today. I am still asking because it's my business and i am trying to do my best for it smile I will be in Hong Kong for the New Year  party by the way.

tnx

Buy on www.aqquim.com

March 14, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
chocolates

You should be able to pull some cables through europe source if you have been carrying those brands from official representative.
September 11, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
99problems

bumps bumps bumps
September 24, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
mbhavishya22

Year 2012 has been quite eventful. SRSG also witnessed events and evolved in terms of business verticals, technologies, people and processes.
Turnkey Solution providers
Genelec audio
Apple Macbook pro reseller
Grass valley automation
Apple authorized service center
January 2, 2014 @ 04:13 AM
sentralob

bumps bumps bumps bumps obat kuat
January 26, 2014 @ 10:24 AM
melanieamaro930

I think you should check some recommendation at google.com

visit my website: gudangcouple.com - kaos couple - kaos couple lucu
January 30, 2014 @ 09:56 AM
ismenu

I have the same issue, can you please tell me how to solve it! www
February 14, 2014 @ 07:37 PM
uewsvpws

I am looking for suppliers, i want to open a store in my city but I do not have any contacts, I hope you can help me somehow. I want to bring brands like nike, vans, hurley, etc. look here
March 21, 2014 @ 12:33 AM
cs1.vitalitas69

Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring? I miss your great writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on! istanapasutri.com | Obat Pelangsing Tubuh | Alat Bantu Seks | Obat Pembesar | Obat Perkasa | www.obatkuat-sex.com | Obat Perkasa
9 days ago
Muhammad Shahbaz

This is a good content having well-scripted, appealing written content that may be brimming with initial and wise sights. Most of your own helpful written content is usually in accordance with my attitude. I am trying the exact same very best perform coming from us later on at the same time. Mobile wallets
4 days ago
Muhammad Shahbaz

The organization is going to be available in Okazaki, japan. As i learn my partner and i live through Western distributors which is precisely what i'm seeking. My partner and i described Hong Kong should a person understands clothing/shoes warehouses where by buying makes i have to have. HK it is less costly because of Tax. URL

Please login first to reply.