Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
July 5, 2012 @ 11:35 AM
robredotruthe

whatturrrppp wurrld.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but i have a few non fashion questions about singapore (y'all already answered all the clothes q's)

firstly, is there any dope record stores in singapore? like second hand ish? my friend from bangkok brought me a few gems from like the 1970s of thai funk records/ local music, i wondderrin if singapore has anything similar?

second WHERE u think has the best chicken rice/chili crab etc.??

third, any parties playin hiphop? or anything just too dope to miss??

thanks for help yo,
July 9, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
tedski

Hello from Singapore,

For records and vintage stuff you can hit up this joint called The Attic. They've got everything from records to vintage club master and even actual bomber jackets if you're lucky

For chicken rice you've got to get your ass over to this place along the Katong. It's called five star chicken rice, I know it sounds dodgy and shit but it's one of the best. There is also this other place which is on the same street called Boon Tong Kee, slightly more pricey but yet it won't kill your wallet.

Party wise, there are small gigs here and there but you've got to spot them at the right time. The community here is tight, in a way that everybody knows each other, so you don't have to worry about information and stuff.

Hope this helps!
July 15, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
robredotruthe

worrrrd mayyn thanks ill check it out & maybe holla u before i reach to see if you know anythin swingin. thanks
July 16, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
tedski

Please do, I'd be more than happy to help you out!
August 6, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
firdiee

Hello from Singapore!

As for food I can only recommend you this one awesome stretch of food places at really cheap prices from $3-$4 called Simpang Bedok. Every cabbie would know this place.

Please login first to reply.