Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 8, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
opticalclarity

Looking for peeps in Tokyo that are interested in opening up a pop up store for street wear clothing like LRG, Crooks n Castle, The hundreds, Kiks Tyo, 430, and also accessory items like they have at the vanguard store in Kichijoji, Records, Life-style products, fold up bikes, and anything on the hip side. Hit me up if you live in either Japan or LA and thinking on the same lines.
May 12, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
Cboom

Sounded mildly interesting until you named the top 5 lamest and corniest brands available. Do you actually stay in Tokyo? LRG? Crooks? I'm seriously confused.
May 21, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
swagsurfer

Looking for peeps in Tokyo that are interested in opening up a pop up store for street wear clothing like LRG, Crooks n Castle, The hundreds, Kiks Tyo, 430, and also accessory items like they have at the vanguard store in Kichijoji, Records, Life-style products, fold up bikes, and anything on the hip side. Hit me up if you live in either Japan or LA and thinking on the same lines.

dead. hundreds...lrg..LOL

Please login first to reply.