Hello everyone. I am planning to go to Singapore with my girl in December for 3 days 2 nights. First of, Me and my girl are from Canada but are South East Asian background. This will be our first time ever stepping in to Singapore. I been actually searching things to do in Singapore off Trip Advisor but I actually want to hear from actual experiences from you guys
Things I want to do:
1. Food - I prefer local stuff. Singaporean, Chinese or any sort of local stuff. Hawkers? Where do I go? Chilli Crab? Laksa?
2. Shop - Streetwear, Electronics
3. Site Seeing (tourist stuff) - Singapore Zoo/Night Safari/Jurong Bird park? (Which one is worth the experience ? Can probably only do one due to short period of stay) China Town? (def gotta go) Sentossa? (Whats there to do in Sentossa)
4. Party - Clarke Quay area? Harbour?
5. Spas - My girl loves these things. At least 1 morning for her will do.
Seems like I want to do so much for just 3 days? Yes i knowwww but the reason why i want to plan this shit really good and use almost all my time schedule properly.
Aside from all these? any tips to do or not to do in Singapore?