Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 18, 2009 @ 06:16 AM
flo$$ta kid

yo tokyo folks! i'm travelling first time to tokyo next week. i've got only 9 days to spend here, so i thought it would be nice to have someone around who knows the spots. i know i can manage finding most of the shops by myself but there's always something more which is out of my reach cos i'm not local.

i'm interested in japanese streetwear and toys just like an average member here. so i've planned to explore harajuku and the other shopping districts. it would be nice to hit some bmx, fixie and snowboard shops as well. if there's enough time some kind of clubbing experience would be also possible.

just searching for a dude who knows something about those mentioned above and likes to hang out with new people. i'm from finland and speak fluent english so it would be nice if we could talk english no prob. i can provide a small reward for your effort, let's say 4000yen for a day. but this isn't just for the money, more like having fun with a new friend.

if you feel like being a tourguide for couple of days just pm me and let's talk more!

cheers
August 19, 2009 @ 10:44 AM
flo$$ta kid

c'mon somebody?
August 19, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
Replicant

You might wanna checkout the Japan lovers thread.
There's a load of info there on all things Japan from people who have visited/lived there in the past.

August 21, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
mikeezy

how much munny you give me if i go clubbing with you
August 21, 2009 @ 01:21 PM

Inactive

lol

Please login first to reply.