HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 5, 2009 @ 07:14 PM
porkch0p

Does anyone know where is a good place to shop for games? I am looking for import systems such as a dsi from japan. I've been to a lot of malls, but they don't sell imported systems. if anyone know a place or shop, a address would be apperciated. thanks!!
August 6, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
Eugene K.

Go to Sham Shui Po's Golden Computer Center, there's one in Wan Chai as well.

For the SSP one... just take the MTR and look for the Golden exit... it's right when you come out on the corner.
August 6, 2009 @ 10:55 AM
porkch0p

Go to Sham Shui Po's Golden Computer Center, there's one in Wan Chai as well.

For the SSP one... just take the MTR and look for the Golden exit... it's right when you come out on the corner.

will check that out, btw how are the prices?
August 7, 2009 @ 06:22 AM
porkch0p

thanks naked pimp, i actually walked around sham shui po and actually found a store and found what i was looking for. It was a long walk but well worth it. It was a small store and call pro game shop, small but had alot of selection and things were priced pretty cheap. If anyone here needs a recommendation i would absoultely recommend that place. The sales there was really nice and helpful. If anyone here needs the address there, feel free to message me. They sell alot of imported systems, such as ds, dsi, psp, ps3, wii... and also sell games.

This thread can be locked or deleted..

Please login first to reply.