Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 16, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
Saturn

Hi! I'll be heading to Hong Kong for a short vacation in two weeks, and came across the "Sneaker Street"(mongkong) while researching. I have a few questions for you guys, if you could answer them.

1)What brands do they sell? Are they your regular Nike/Puma/Adi stores or do they have brands like Supra or Creative Recreation too?

2)I understand that some stores there don't sell legit stuff. Which stores sell all %100 authentic sneakers?

3)This question isn't really sneaker related but, where can I find good tees, hoodies and jeans while I'm there?

EDIT: I'm looking to pick up a pair of AF1s, some SBs, maybe something from adidas. Nothing in particular, though.

Thank you!smile
April 18, 2009 @ 06:52 AM
Saturn

Thanks Naked! But is there anymore who'd want to help me out? Specifically for question 2? Thanks!
April 26, 2009 @ 07:54 AM

i remember seeing a load of stuff in a place called (someone correct me if i get the name mixed up) trend/trendy zone which is like 4 floors (a mini mall) in mong kok (at the time i saw stuff such as the de la sb dunks, adidas 35th anniversary shoes, etc). Def a better selection then on that shoe street but cant tell you if it was legit though.
April 26, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
Ra-u

i remember seeing a load of stuff in a place called (someone correct me if i get the name mixed up) trend/trendy zone which is like 4 floors (a mini mall) in mong kok (at the time i saw stuff such as the de la sb dunks, adidas 35th anniversary shoes, etc). Def a better selection then on that shoe street but cant tell you if it was legit though.

Yeah a 'rarer' selection in trendy zone but be prepared to pay wayyyyy over the top for shoes. They aint called 'resellers'for nothing! Try 'presidents mall' in Causeway bay too, basement - opposite hk anytime on jaffe rd.... Its a fuc*ing HB's wet dream down there. But if it looks too good to be true, or the shape / color looks at all funny, don't buy it.
April 27, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
Saturn

So I arrived yesterday and immediately went to Evergreen. I saw the tiffany-tribute blazers inside and immediately got the last pair in my size. I have a problem, though. I've checked pictures for it online and the insole doesn't match. The lines and the Nike SB logo are all in white for the pair I got, while the picture below has them in blue.

While I'm not jumping into any conclusions, what do you guys think? If Evergreen DOES have an SB account, I shouldn't even be worried, right? Does Nike make errors like this often? I'd really like to know. Thanks!smile
April 28, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Saturn

Turns out the pic up there was for promotional purposes only, plus I saw another guy on here that has the insole in the same color as mine lol. I'll be heading to King Wah Centre/Fa Yuen later in the day. Anybody know any legit stores in there? I've heard Head Coach doesn't carry counterfeit. Is this true? Thanks again!smile
April 29, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
ryan_nayr

hi, just wanna ride on this thread.

any of u guys know where can i cop those exclusive Vans sneaks in HK? maybe wtaps vans navy chukka or the latest release of supreme vans? and also, ObyO X Kazuki. thanks!
April 30, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
Saturn

Well I'm back home(Manila), now. I headed out to King Wah but didn't find anything I wanted. Picked up a few tees and a bag from Stussy, Blazer lows, a pair of levi's fenoms and a fly-as-fuck belt from diamond supply, so I'm not complaining. Thanks for the much needed info everyone, especially pimp. I'll be sure to let you guys know what's up if ever any of you make it to the Philippines. Thanks again!
May 12, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
nbdylovesyou

i think juice at causeway bay has some sneaks, last i was there they stocked some visvims. but that was before their renovation facelift
May 22, 2009 @ 07:15 AM
plasticfish

you gotta becareful when shopping in HK...lots of fakes!
July 8, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
bearpizzateddy

i have shoes too!!!
July 8, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
bearpizzateddy

oh ans they they have money on them!!!
July 8, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
rcar04

Please login first to reply.