Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 21, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
Ken..

Well, im most likey gonna go to japan during the spring break. And go and meet/stay with my family that live in tokyo. I haven't been there for a while so what are some stores you GOTTA go to while there? Im look for anything, from fresh tee, dope jeans, sick hoodies, kicks, new era caps, etc. The only thing is im kinda broke so dont list stores like BAPE, icecream, etc =)
March 21, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
rickqlo

px megastore
March 21, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
Ledger

The only thing is im kinda broke so dont list stores like BAPE, icecream, etc =)

Then don't go. Japan is an expensive city and Bape, BBC etc prices are pretty average. Don't see how your gonna find "fresh tee, dope jeans, sick hoodies, kicks, new era cap" for cheap unless you don't mind them being used.

Suppose there's always Uniqlo.
March 21, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
xkhol

Then don't go. Japan is an expensive city and Bape, BBC etc prices are pretty average. Don't see how your gonna find "fresh tee, dope jeans, sick hoodies, kicks, new era cap" for cheap unless you don't mind them being used.

The only affordable stores you'll find are UniQlo and H&M. If you're broke, Japan is the last place you should be going to. I'd recommend HK instead. Bape prices are pretty average. And for stuff like Supreme, often times, used Japan Supreme is still more expensive than new American Supreme.
March 22, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
Yom

Then don't go. Japan is an expensive country and Bape, BBC etc prices are pretty average. Don't see how your gonna find "fresh tee, dope jeans, sick hoodies, kicks, new era cap" for cheap unless you don't mind them being used.

agreed, especially with the exchange rate at the mo

if u r coming to see friends and family and stuff thats cool, but dont be expecting to buy loads of stuff.

best used stores in tokyo are Ragtag, heatwave, buysell ueno and px megastore, but i guess it depends on what brands u r looking for. i couldnt work that out from fresh tee, dope jeans, sick hoodies, kicks, new era cap

u could also go to ameyoko in Ueno and have a look around there. they have loads of market stall type places that sell non brand clothes for cheap

www.nagoyayom.com

March 22, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
PEQiCSu

Compare with this opinion sourceradix.com/m/grom.html
March 22, 2009 @ 06:36 PM
Ken..

Well the thing is i live in manhattan so bapes go from anywhere to 250 ~ 300 im not looking for that. I meant cheap as in 100~150 a hoodie, 30 for tee, hats for like 30~50, and kick.... idk

im looking to spend like 1k of my own cash and 200 from family
March 23, 2009 @ 11:34 AM
THiZZ

Well to be honest Bape/BBC/Ice Cream lost its appeal anyway... i highly doubt you would want to buy anything from the new seasons. I recommend heatwave... they always have some good stuff... and as for your price range. Your not going to find anything good with that range MAYBE some shoes and thats a slim maybe...

-THiZZ
March 23, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
AbDizzy

I'm going with half a million yen, will I be able to cop a lot and live comfortbaly for two weeks with this much ?
March 23, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
Ken..

do these stores have sites so i can see before hand what they have?

i tried googleing them but for a lot of them i just weird ass sites
March 23, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
THiZZ

do these stores have sites so i can see before hand what they have?

i tried googleing them but for a lot of them i just weird ass sites

Most of them don't on top of that their stock varies from store to store since its used stuff. If i were you i would just shop around at stores that were just started. Most upcoming brands/stores carry some good stuff at a good price and plus they aren't as popular... Just don't get ahead of yourself its easy to send $600 and not even notice it...plus with the exchange rate it could be a bad look for you...

-THiZZ
March 23, 2009 @ 07:00 PM
Ken..

is most of the items from px megastore used??

because i was looking at the pricing on some of the items and the range seemed a little off

Also for px megastore is there a used / new section or is everything just mixed in with each other?
March 28, 2009 @ 02:44 AM
Replicant

WTF Bape/BBC prices are average in Japan?
Granted you'll expect to drop some serious bread with the boutiques, but Jap street shit like Octopus Army, PPFM, Bruce Pee is pretty cheap.

March 28, 2009 @ 07:42 AM
kuli

gotta smash the coco's ichibanya while youre over there
man i miss that special sauce!!!
but yeah i was over in japan over the xmas/ny period and prices were pretty high
only good thing were sales
but yeah head around harajuku and shibuya - plenty of cool stores to check out there
there were some good maps on sufu - but they were more helpful if you were looking for specific brands' shops
March 29, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
Ken..

well from what i hear bape tees are like 60 bucks so i guess its cheeper then it is in the states but what does PPFM stand for? never heard of it

But in the end should i just walk around and find small stores and just but shit from there? lol

Please login first to reply.