December 31, 2008 @ 03:29 PM
iNotion

Din know how G7 looks like until now...
G7 design is a beauty, can't say the same about G10..|0
December 31, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
be@rywh!te

what is so different about the G10...? they look almost the same...
January 3, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
MonkMonk

I got nikon glass
January 4, 2009 @ 02:27 AM
ejizzy

i enjoy nikon bettersmile
check my blogsite www.ejizzy.blogspot.com
January 4, 2009 @ 04:04 PM
Cali Agent

there's not problem man. But ive seen the flood of slrs kiddies got as xmas presents a few days ago and earlier this month. Half of them don't know what they're doing and just bought them due to hype/need for cool fit pics. I can't stop you from buying one obviously but the cameras i suggested can take pics that have that slr "look" if you will and will help you ease into controlling your camera, finding out what your style is etc... And i guess it also bothers me that kids get something i wanted for 2 years for xmas just because they asked for it. I guess that's personal though.

amen!!!!!!!
January 4, 2009 @ 04:09 PM
Cali Agent

I think the main arguement here is that don't waste your money unless you REALLY are into it. Not just into it because everyone else has one. I've had my XT since 04 and I love it to death.

But no one can really control who buys what and for what reasons in the end only the true enthusiats will be left and all those who hopped on the train will have $500 paper weights.

So go ahead and buy it prove all your naysayers wrong and post up your work.
January 4, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
Cali Agent

Or go and buy a G9 they both share the same characteristics
January 4, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
pnsho

I don't understand why you have a problem with me saying I want to get a DSLR. Whats it to you?

Same to this guy, what do you care if I get a DSLR? And while I may be a beginner, I have natural talent in photography that I would like to develop, the only way to do that is by getting a camera that I can grow with.

So, yeah, fuck you.

Buy a DSLR.

Do it to piss off these supposedly 'good/professional' HB photographers who believe they shit on everybody else and suggest you not to buy a DSLR because 'noobs' with 'no photography skills' give these fucks a sense of insecurity.

This is not aimed at you, but the dudes in this thread who think they're better because they cawped a D40zzz before the massive hype. Fuck all your pretentious shit, you faux-photographers.

/rant a milli
January 4, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
pnsho

I don't understand why you have a problem with me saying I want to get a DSLR. Whats it to you?

Same to this guy, what do you care if I get a DSLR? And while I may be a beginner, I have natural talent in photography that I would like to develop, the only way to do that is by getting a camera that I can grow with.

So, yeah, fuck you.

Buy a DSLR.

Do it to piss off these supposedly 'good/professional' HB photographers who believe they shit on everybody else and suggest you not to buy a DSLR because 'noobs' with 'no photography skills' give these fucks a sense of insecurity.

This is not aimed at you, but the overall dudes who think they're better because they cawped a D40zzz before the massive hype. Fuck all your pretentious shit, you faux-photographers.

/rant a milli
January 4, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
Cali Agent

Buy a DSLR.

This is not aimed at you, but the overall dudes who think they're better because they cawped a D40zzz before the massive hype. Fuck all your pretentious shit, you faux-photographers.

/rant a milli

Don't do it to piss anyone off but to prove people wrong about what they think. No one is trying to make anyone else insecure. We are only giving caution to what may be a bad investment.

I've owned an SLR for a couple of years now but I wouldn't call myself professional however. Understanding what you are getting into is another thing. Alot of people don't understand how much some of these lenses and accessories cost. And people end up buy 3rd party pieces of crap. And just because you buy an SLR doesn't make you anymore incline to make fantastic photos you have to get a grasp on light/ white balancing, exposure, composition, color scales, ect..... Its no joke.

Its not just buying an SLR taking snaps of your shoes and yourself in the mirror and photoshopping it and calling it a day. You could easily accomplish that with a really good point and shoot.

Don't get offended we're just letting you know from our own experience and views.
January 4, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
indirectdelete

Don't do it to piss anyone off but to prove people wrong about what they think. No one is trying to make anyone else insecure. We are only giving caution to what may be a bad investment.

I've owned an SLR for a couple of years now but I wouldn't call myself professional however. Understanding what you are getting into is another thing. Alot of people don't understand how much some of these lenses and accessories cost. And people end up buy 3rd party pieces of crap. And just because you buy an SLR doesn't make you anymore incline to make fantastic photos you have to get a grasp on light/ white balancing, exposure, composition, color scales, ect..... Its no joke.

Its not just buying an SLR taking snaps of your shoes and yourself in the mirror and photoshopping it and calling it a day. You could easily accomplish that with a really good point and shoot.

Don't get offended we're just letting you know from our own experience and views.

Preach it!
January 5, 2009 @ 12:30 PM
CONQ

Yeah but if guy wants to learn to shoot, let him you fucks. Nurture peoples willingness to learn
January 5, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
Lew

well I bought my canon xsi with my own money that i've saved up for months, and id get seriously pissed if someone says i bought it for hype or fit pics, I've always been intrigued with photography so i'd be damned if someone says i bought it for some worthless shit like fit pics, which I've NEVER done in my 2 years of being on this site

(not directed towards flatland)
January 5, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
Cali Agent

well I bought my canon xsi with my own money that i've saved up for months, and id get seriously pissed if someone says i bought it for hype or fit pics, I've always been intrigued with photography so i'd be damned if someone says i bought it for some worthless shit like fit pics, which I've NEVER done in my 2 years of being on this site

(not directed towards flatland)

sample sample
January 5, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
Flatland Funk

This argument is getting old. Like i said i cant stop anyone from buying something but when you realize you wasted your money for something you cant control fully or care to control fully, you'll realize you were an idiot.
January 5, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
krnxdanie1

Nikon vs. Canon?

i choose nikon!
January 5, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
Lew

sample sample

what?
January 6, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
Cali Agent

what?

Just wanted to see some sample shots but hes probably going to post in the daily snaps thread. NVM.
January 6, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
Lew

Just wanted to see some sample shots but hes probably going to post in the daily snaps thread. NVM.

I definately will, I just need a solid free program that i can use to process some of my pics. Im on a piece of shit computer so i need some stuff that wont slow down my compmbut will get the job done

Im thinking of just using DPP, that came with my xsi.
January 7, 2009 @ 03:40 PM
iskatemynikesb

canon
[size="7"]canon!!![/size]

Please login first to reply.