SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 1, 2008 @ 10:37 AM
AudioBoxers

Im over here because the US government said I HAVE to come back. I have no choice. Which sucks because I would of come here again if I had to.

I was in College majoring in Religious Philosophy. I had a ton of buddys who joined the military after high school, a ton of them died. I just kind of decided to hold off on finish the rest of college and join the military and do my part.
October 1, 2008 @ 04:36 PM
Ed.Hooligan

^ are you still interested in Religious Philosophy? I would assume you have to be pretty open-minded to studying every type of religion in order to major in that...as opposed, to say, taking pics of "Allah is a pussy" on a bunk. Or were you studying that so you have well established info on others beliefs so you can argue against them?

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

October 4, 2008 @ 02:30 PM
AudioBoxers

I study because religion is one of the only things where you can keep on studying and learn more every time. Its interesting. Its the basis of life. People can live without religion and I would just like to know why.
Am I religious? Hell no. I hate religion. I just find it interesting.

Doesnt say allah is a pussy, looks like it though it really says "stallings is a pussy"
October 5, 2008 @ 01:36 AM
Ed.Hooligan

U mad? Youuu maaaaad lol jp

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

October 5, 2008 @ 01:46 AM
imran

Well when you get shot at and blown up all the time hate is a strong word

( there was a bit of a rant here, but i saw u cleared shit up on the next page) ....
October 6, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
grug01

i can't believe someoen in this thread ask audio why he's still there? he enlisted he has to be there.

uh dude, I know he is enlisted but he's on his third tour.
Given that I know a couple of people who only served one tour in the marines I assumed audio re-enlisted out of choice.

maybe i've missed something?
October 7, 2008 @ 12:57 AM
skabaconska

guys get your bullshit sap stories out of this thread he posted pictures be thankful. thank him for his service and stop being assholes
October 7, 2008 @ 05:57 AM
Rapture

you're the biggest asshole on hypebeast, i'm honestly surprised no one has ripped you a new one yet.
October 7, 2008 @ 08:06 AM
A BreYthing Ape

guys get your bullshit sap stories out of this thread he posted pictures be thankful. thank him for his service and stop being assholes

No.
October 7, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
THiZZ

Speaking as someone who is also serving in the military. Its seems to me that the people here who don't like his comments about the war really don't understand what we go through. Yes he did enlist and put himself in this situation. His purpose was to serve his country. It's expected that you will serve some time in the desert. Everyone who joins or serves understands this. However its not until you are there working long ass shifts in extremely exhausting conditions with heavy gear that you realize you may not see your family again or the guy walking next to you. Hell somedays you don't eat...somedays you get no sleep. And when you have that stress and your in that kind of environment its going to push you to that point of hate/anger. There are few people that solely go there for the big paycheck and the chance to kill people lawfully(like it or not) and there are those who are there because they believe that they are serving a purpose weither people think its right or not. Yet until you have been there experienced it and lived that life you really can argue against his actions. Comparing him to the KKK etc... is invalid because they aren't even on the same level...the only thing they have in common is the general basis of the word hate...

-THiZZ
October 7, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
++Phil

Well when you get shot at and blown up all the time hate is a strong word

i wonder how most of the people in Iraq feel

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.