1) I can only fit a Honda emblem in the Mugen front bumper, I couldn't fit an Acura even if I wanted to. When I removed the Acura emblem, guess what it says underneath? Honda. It says Honda in my windows, and virtually everywhere in the car. Do you see a single
Type R badge on my car? No. I drive a Type-S and I'm well aware of that.
2) Acura is a marketing scheme to place a higher mark up on vehicles in North America by giving the consumer the percieved image of a luxury car. In fact, Acura is far from luxury. Lexus and Infiniti have done an amazing job as a luxury brand. I would be stupid to put Toyota on my Lexus...Hell a Honda Accord has more luxury feel than my Acura RSX...
3) The white CE's will never be played out. Suppliers need a minimum of 40 pieces per size/offset combination before Rays will make them. I am currently the only one in Canada that has ordered these rims.
4) I was obviously being sarcastic about matching clothes to the rims >
It was a stab at the people who try so hard to match everything in their fits.
5) I parked on the grass to capture the rural background. The look of gravel kinda ruins that feel.
Thanks for your input though.
Wow you guys suck with cars. Acura is the luxury branch of honda in america thus meaning that a acura is a honda. RSX's are Integras. He doesn't own a type r, just thinks he does. Lol at him parking on the grass to try to look low, your not fooling anyone. Oh and by the time you have the money for the white ce's they will be just as played out as the original time attack colorway, so i would say just save your money and wait to see if a newer nicer rim comes out. And please tell me you weren't serious about the matching your rim thing with your clothes.