November 11, 2007 @ 04:25 PM
Potsnu

All done with a point and shoot camera, I have limited Photoshop skills =x

These will be my next shoes for next season...

I want Jonas's jacket to match my rims!

Or maybe this one....haven't decided yet
November 11, 2007 @ 05:01 PM
np2fast

OMG, that is so JDM with the Honda emblem! razz

But nice pics, I say go with the black Volks.
November 11, 2007 @ 05:59 PM
BruhMan

^^^yes go with the black volks
November 11, 2007 @ 07:21 PM
Brooklyn_718

Go with the white.
November 11, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
Potsnu

Nice work man; the kit actually makes the Civic look like a RSX.
Btw who is the model?

It's a RSX lol! 05-06' they did a face lift. Everything is Mugen.

The model is Dannie Riel. She's up and coming like Misa Campo, Leah Dizon, etc.

Thanks for the feedback, I figured there's prolly some ppl here that appreciated cars!
November 11, 2007 @ 09:26 PM
Makepeace

so no one noticed the girl....
nice pics by the way, can't tell that much if they are photoshopped...

Bless.

November 11, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
realignant

nice dc5, razz

honda type-s.
November 12, 2007 @ 06:58 AM
np2fast

Word...A closer look at the windows and see it; at first I thought you changed the head and rear lights to RSX ones and kitted it.
Why the Honda emblem though? I mean Mugen and Honda are owned by the same guy now, but to my knowledge Mugen is still a separate entity.
Whatever the reason your ride is still sweet; Dannie too &)

Integras are badged as Hondas in Japan(and outside N. America); His car is JDM yo!
November 12, 2007 @ 11:58 PM
Potsnu

Aside from that, the Mugen front bumper has a groove that only fits a Honda emblem. Wouldn't fit an Acura emblem even if I wanted to.

Yea not much Photoshop done, a lot of the pics were under/over exposed. So I tweaked it a bit. I need to invest a DSLR for some serious photography, but this forum isn't helping lol!
November 17, 2007 @ 01:01 AM
Cloud Nine

nice ride man.

u say ur limited on ps, well u can start messing with curves, levels, and layers; ull notice ur pics looking better and better each time

Artist

November 17, 2007 @ 04:32 AM
Joe_

awesome car needs to be lowered urgently!
November 17, 2007 @ 04:09 PM
that dude

suspended

more pics of the girl !

+1 for the white CE's, time attacks(black ones) are sooooo played.
November 17, 2007 @ 09:18 PM
49cc

nice dc5 man.

my vote goes for the white CE's too. time attacks are super played.

the jtuned dc5 still has to be one of my favorites.

November 21, 2007 @ 02:19 AM
1hundo.

wow nice dc5...soo TITS
nice mugen kit...just needs rims...get MF10L !!! screw the CN28's...or get Regas or some polished old skewl rims
November 21, 2007 @ 04:09 AM
krn_zmb

the new integras are basically the RSXs
and is on honda now.
November 22, 2007 @ 08:37 AM
Potsnu

49cc, I love Fred's Jtuned DC5 too mang! He had Leah Dizon model for his car &) I wanted Gold CE's for awhile, but that got played out too. Hard to stay unique in this game.

Thanks for the comments and suggestion guys. I settled on the White CE's, the lead time is going to be 6-8 months sad I probably won't have it in time for next season.

As for the MF10's, I can't justify spending $3500 for used rims lol! They'll complete the package though. Now if I can just stop spending money on LRG & Crooks's Holiday gear....

I'm surprised there's some car lovers here that are also sneaker heads! Some of you really know your stuff!
November 23, 2007 @ 05:17 PM
49cc

yeah potsnu fred's rsx was the shit. i think he sold that shit though. and yeah, leah is fucking hot.

good call on the ce's. can't wait till they come in and you can post some pix. good luck with the build.
November 24, 2007 @ 01:02 AM
Chris

Wow you guys suck with cars. Acura is the luxury branch of honda in america thus meaning that a acura is a honda. RSX's are Integras. He doesn't own a type r, just thinks he does. Lol at him parking on the grass to try to look low, your not fooling anyone. Oh and by the time you have the money for the white ce's they will be just as played out as the original time attack colorway, so i would say just save your money and wait to see if a newer nicer rim comes out. And please tell me you weren't serious about the matching your rim thing with your clothes.
November 26, 2007 @ 11:44 PM
grug01

the new integras are basically the RSXs
and is on honda now.

DC5's were manufactured in Japan and sold as integra's (and badged as a Honda for that matter) from day one in pretty much every country outside of Nth America. This shape has always been an integra, shortly before being rebadged under Acura for NA.
They were integras before they were RSX's.

In anycase, nice car and kudos for actually paying the price tag on a mugen kit.
November 27, 2007 @ 12:10 AM
PAVED

RSX sucks. I used to own one.
November 27, 2007 @ 12:53 AM
grug01

^while I like the look of them, as far as driving the thing goes I would have to partially agree. While I wouldn't say it outright sucks, engine aside, it was the biggest let down after the DC2, especially the difference between the Type R models. Seriously, mcphersons struts? wtf were they thinking after successfully using double wishbone setups for so long. I guess it's all about saving a buck on the production line
November 30, 2007 @ 11:48 AM
rommell84

Yeah nice car and all. but I like that model way more.
December 20, 2007 @ 12:46 AM
Potsnu

1) I can only fit a Honda emblem in the Mugen front bumper, I couldn't fit an Acura even if I wanted to. When I removed the Acura emblem, guess what it says underneath? Honda. It says Honda in my windows, and virtually everywhere in the car. Do you see a single Type R badge on my car? No. I drive a Type-S and I'm well aware of that.

2) Acura is a marketing scheme to place a higher mark up on vehicles in North America by giving the consumer the percieved image of a luxury car. In fact, Acura is far from luxury. Lexus and Infiniti have done an amazing job as a luxury brand. I would be stupid to put Toyota on my Lexus...Hell a Honda Accord has more luxury feel than my Acura RSX...

3) The white CE's will never be played out. Suppliers need a minimum of 40 pieces per size/offset combination before Rays will make them. I am currently the only one in Canada that has ordered these rims.

4) I was obviously being sarcastic about matching clothes to the rims >sad It was a stab at the people who try so hard to match everything in their fits.

5) I parked on the grass to capture the rural background. The look of gravel kinda ruins that feel.

Thanks for your input though.

Wow you guys suck with cars. Acura is the luxury branch of honda in america thus meaning that a acura is a honda. RSX's are Integras. He doesn't own a type r, just thinks he does. Lol at him parking on the grass to try to look low, your not fooling anyone. Oh and by the time you have the money for the white ce's they will be just as played out as the original time attack colorway, so i would say just save your money and wait to see if a newer nicer rim comes out. And please tell me you weren't serious about the matching your rim thing with your clothes.
December 27, 2007 @ 04:01 AM
Evolve

that model looks like a girl from my school. i wouldnt mind seeing her in my next import tuner mag.
December 28, 2007 @ 02:46 PM
ray90

go with the time attacks :D

Please login first to reply.