300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 7, 2007 @ 03:27 PM
Weisshaus

^Have you done any pieces? Your shits really good. Hand control is excellent and your style is unique.

Thanks for the comment though dude smile
March 7, 2007 @ 05:34 PM
-kT

I need all that stuff above me! &) &) &) &)
PRIMED[/B] will be going from the top down ive lined it up now i just need to go over it lol
The bottom says "ENDO" for those that cant read it.

That work is DOPE.
March 8, 2007 @ 10:38 AM
Weisshaus

Thanks Kick@Pop and -kT cool
March 8, 2007 @ 04:00 PM
constrictor02

some shit i got payed 70 bucks for i really wanted to color in the white letters but the kid wanted it like that so i was like aight man whatever...but ya cant wait till this summer to go bombing and shit i hate fuckin minnesotA
March 9, 2007 @ 12:27 AM
SciFi

Dope idea for a thread. Here's my contribution-

peace.
March 9, 2007 @ 01:35 AM
Beez

Lochness, you got talent dude.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

March 10, 2007 @ 12:17 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Scifi are those baby air maxes?
March 10, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
Third Eye Jedi

WOW, this thread is full of Wackness. Though there is a few good shitz but I expected better.

Heres a quick taste of my stuff

shits toy.. stuff in here is alright for hypebeasters.
March 10, 2007 @ 10:14 AM
constrictor02

ya hehe i agree with thunder
March 10, 2007 @ 08:14 PM
-kT

remodelled my Blackbook ;)

kinda got bored today, so whipped out my marker and scrawled some tags on my poster..

March 11, 2007 @ 09:07 AM
LOCHNESS

Theres alot of toy stuff in here I agree with what everyone is saying, I dont feel like Im anything above toy either but while we are all here than its the best chance to help other people advance feel me, if your calling someones shit toy let em kno wwhat they can improve on.

And whoever had the markeres and montanas a page back, good shit, Ive only ever used montana for legal productions but the best way I can describe it, is, the paint is just soft, like it just pillows out of the can if that makes any sense

any one else turn their cans over and release all the air first so your getting pure color with way less gass with montana?

I need to post up some sketches Ill see what i can do

Appreciate it Bezz
March 11, 2007 @ 09:08 AM
LOCHNESS

and kT, for your handstyle what you want to work on is flow. I can tell from looking at your letters that you kind of doing them individualised. The letters done have to be crazy for a dope handstyle, but if you flow the letters together so that you writing just in one consistant line your stuff will 100% cleaner.

Try to work on a flow like youd write a normal word but with minor changes to the letter structure
March 11, 2007 @ 05:06 PM
LOCHNESS

Lets get a little revival. Most all of this is old. Some of it is logo/letterhead type work for my brand. Pics dont do colors justice...

March 11, 2007 @ 05:09 PM
LOCHNESS

Old logo work..

more stuff coming...
March 11, 2007 @ 05:43 PM
laserblast

That Endo stuff is pretty tight ! But that character... did you copy it from Fafi !?
See if I can put some stuff up tomorrow.
March 11, 2007 @ 06:21 PM
Weisshaus

That Endo stuff is pretty tight ! But that character... did you copy it from Fafi !?
See if I can put some stuff up tomorrow.

lol, no i didnt. i think the thing that makes it look like a fafi piece is the hearts on the cheek and the striped top. it was just an idea at the time lol...
March 12, 2007 @ 12:20 PM
Japan4

If you don't rack...you're wack.

rilly doe?

March 12, 2007 @ 01:50 PM
Weisshaus

If you don't rack...you're wack.

March 13, 2007 @ 03:45 PM
Drak

(sorry for the quality,I'm using an old camera phone so work with me here)

A few of my drawings there.Some recent some old.I spray on walls aswell but my sketches are waaaaayyy better than the stuff I can do on walls.But I'm only a toy so don't judge my sketches too harshly.Also I'm only 14 so I've got loads of time to improve my style.Advice is appreciated.
March 13, 2007 @ 04:51 PM
Weisshaus

Drak the 2nd and 3rd piece are sick! Great outlines dude.
I dont like the first one but theres always room for improvment in everyones work.
Firstly sketch out the letters first, make sure they are about the same size.
Try get them going in the same line or atleast make them look like they are supposed to be out of line if you get me.
The rest is all up to you, everyone has ther own stlye and anything else i have to say would be based on how i write.

Keep up the good work, i dont think i was that good at that age (cant remmeber if i was into graff at that age confused )

But yea that 3rd is sick bro! It reminds me of something ive done before.

Take it easy! cool
March 13, 2007 @ 04:59 PM
Drak

Thanks for that Prime.I'll take that into consideration next time I do a sketch.
March 13, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
Japan4

yeah if you like using shitty paint..

ummm........sure?

rilly doe?

March 14, 2007 @ 02:16 AM
laserblast

Drak is on the right track ! Looks like the stuff I used to do when I was your age.
Take it to the walls !
March 14, 2007 @ 08:00 PM
darkmatter

[SIZE="6"]posted by soledriven[/SIZE]

im going to start with you on purpose, shut the fuck up...you like calling people toy but yet you have not posted any of your pieces.Im sure you are influence by this art show but your not backing yourself up

[SIZE="6"]posted by darkmatter[/SIZE]

ahhahahhaaha how about this,you give me a 5-7 letter word to do and ill give you one and within a week well post them specifically in a thread labeled
DARKMATTER VS. SOLEDRIVEN and well see whos the toy by votes..and whoever loses has to delete there HB name....get at me in front of everyone in this thread or the blackbook....your about to get smoked!!!!
March 14, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
darkmatter

^HOW ABOUT YOU POST REGARDLESS OR DONT TALK?

i talk because i know more about the subject than anyone to come through this thread...thats why the only time i post in here i try to give some helpful info..but then here comes this lame SOLEDRIVEN running his mouth..now its time for little runts to get handled...simple as that...
March 14, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
-kT

Okay. Soledriven, don't run your mouth if you aren't better than darkmatter. everybody has his/her own style. I can see where you're frustration with darkmatter is coming from, but there's no need to flame. just chill, we're all a family here.

darkmatter, you're coming across to a LOT of people as a cocky bastard. soledriven may have lashed out at you, but most of what he said is pretty on point. Soledriven never even said his graffiti was BETTER than yours, why are you challenging him to a competition? He posted one of two of his tags, and he clearly knows his work could use improvment. Did he say "Oh, darkmatter, your work (which nobody has ever seen) is SHIT. MY WORK RAPES YOURS."

No, he didn't. He's pointing out that you go call everyone a toy, and then never post your own work. I really don't see why you're going all HAHA YOU TOY MY WORK RAPES YOURS on him

i talk because i know more about the subject than anyone to come through this thread...thats why the only time i post in here i try to give some helpful info..but then here comes this lame SOLEDRIVEN running his mouth..now its time for little runts to get handled...simple as that...

oh, going back on this thread, the only "helpful info" I found was "Michaels..just steal them and everything else"

anything else I found was what you just posted on this page, and the "I'll do a piece and post it later tonight"

seriously man. time for the little runts to get handled? to me, and im pretty sure to kick@pop, as well as others, that screams COCKY BASTARD.
March 14, 2007 @ 09:15 PM
darkmatter

im not cocky at all..i just know what im talking about..and the only time i recall calling someone a toy was that gerbil dude that was a bitter trying to get fame..and he knew he was a bitter thats why he never came back or is in any of these threads...

i see SD's reply to my thread as disrespect..fuck that...i make a thread about a benifit art show that i actually went to for a graff legend with a disease and this lame comes through talking shit..fuck that..

i dont even know why im arguing about graff in a shoe/clothing forum anyways..thats probly why i dont post shit....aahahahpfffft
March 21, 2007 @ 02:50 PM
Makepeace

KT i get where your coming from, Darkmatter i think you calling others toy disrespect as well.I was just annoyed at the time because your always posting shows then go to another thread and call some one toy which I dont think is fair.Your judging others by graff artisit who've been in the game for awhile....

Bless.

March 22, 2007 @ 09:50 AM
Shanklin

Wait that killer gerbil guy was a biter? How?

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 23, 2007 @ 03:40 AM
Tutankhamun

I wouldn't be disrespecting The Killer Gerbil if I were you. He is the kind of person I can appreciate on this message board. It's not everyday that someone like him is up for showing people his work. I don't see where you get the idea that he is a biter because I've been checking out this dude for a minute and it seems like 100% original shit to me. I'd sure like to see something from you, Darkmatter, unless you are too high and mighty for these "toys".

Please login first to reply.