300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 1, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
Herban

I'm sorry but you're are being completely ignorant about this.^ If you value your life there are some actual rules you will need to follow.
October 1, 2010 @ 10:10 AM
flow

i could call you ignorant the same... that's just a fuckin opinion.
games are games, laws are laws. everyone can play his own game, as long as he isn't damaging someone against his will, it's all good.
October 1, 2010 @ 10:13 AM
Herban

what you're saying is you want to create a huge ass stencil so you can put "sorry" over someones piece? that's enough to get a beatdown lol.
October 1, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
flow

so if you're just scared about getting a beatdown, don't do it. but you will sound like a little child.
it's not his right to beat me down.
October 1, 2010 @ 10:24 AM
Herban

your hipster revolutionary rule breaking ground shattering way of starting off into the graff game is amusing and everything. But I don't think you fully comprehend some of the consequences you can obtain by just walking into this shit with your pants down.
October 1, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
flow

i ain't no hipster, i'm just stupid lol ...or as you called it ignorant.
off course i understand, but that's his game, not mine. people have to understand that these are just games. my game is about irony... who's the artist after i turned his work with my stencil into my work? the guy before or me... or is there any artist? i don't get why people aren't asking these questions.
if you call yourself an artist and there aren't any questions, you can't be an artist.

i'll have to do it secret like banksy, then i won't have any problem.
October 1, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
Djarum

this dude just compared himself to banksy...

i've never tagged a day in my life but i know damn well that you don't just go over other people's hard work like that. the example you used was of a pretty decent piece that looked like it actually took time and effort to create, whereas you're just slapping a big LOOK AT ME I FUCKED THIS GUYS SHIT UP stencil over it. that isn't innovative/artistic/avant-garde/or whatever you want to call it... it is just rude. spend your time creating beautiful art that other people will see and respect instead of trying to deface someone else's.

that is just my opinion though...
do what you want, but just know that kind of behavior is usually frowned upon.
October 1, 2010 @ 12:07 PM
flow

this dude just compared himself to banksy...

uhm, no. also if, why not?
famous artists are just people like you and me.

i've never tagged a day in my life but i know damn well that you don't just go over other people's hard work like that.

the tagger before already went over other people's hard work.

the example you used was of a pretty decent piece that looked like it actually took time and effort to create, whereas you're just slapping a big LOOK AT ME I'M TAGGING stencil over it.

fixed, same as every other graffiti
my tag also takes time and effort to create.

that isn't innovative/artistic/avant-garde/or whatever you want to call it... it is just rude.

i'm calling it ironic. everything is art/art is life and a true artist can't exist.

spend your time creating beautiful art that other people will see and respect instead of trying to deface someone else's.

that is just my opinion though...
do what you want, but just know that kind of behavior is usually frowned upon.

i'm still creating other irony (sculptures/drawings).
if you're playing other people games, you will be playing in a little cage.
but if you're gonna create your own cage, you will be able to define the size of it and maybe include other cages... your cage can be like a big zoo full of varieties.
some people don't realize they're living in a cage.

i can understand your opinions guys.
October 1, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
Herban

I think youre trying to be too artsy with this sht my
October 1, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
zyezye

let me tell you this. people have been shot and killed for going over another persons piece and if they don't know who you are, they WILL hunt you down. its not the "rules" of the game, its the pride of the bomber that you've screwed over and you'll have whats coming to you.

but hey you do you. if you wanna be this generations CAP MPC, but with less skill, by all means go ahead. he had a similar mentality of just grieving other people by screwing it up, but with a far better reason than being "ironic". and you know what happened? he got caught and got shot, he did live but he still got hunted down and shot.

plus we do go over other peoples work, but only when we know we can do better or have a personal vendetta or they deserved to be written over, but if its a good piece thats out of our league we'll leave it be. Graff is about finding the best spots in the city where your name can be seen and never be touched. In essence its really about pride in ones work. We don't always come back to spots we've hit just to cover up another persons piece just because ours been written over. we find new spots. thats the hunt. and we fucking enjoy it. our goal is to make our name last longer till its eventual clean up or spray down.

and lol at you thinking a tag is the same thing as a piece or burner.

fucking toy. go head do what you wanna do, but dont expect to go back home unscathed

because this shit is not a game.

this. its a fucking lifestyle. not a fucking game you perceived from play marc eckos getting up or shit like that.
October 1, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
flow

let me tell you this. people have been shot and killed for going over another persons piece and if they don't know who you are, they WILL hunt you down. its not the "rules" of the game, its the pride of the bomber that you've screwed over and you'll have whats coming to you.

but hey you do you. if you wanna be this generations CAP MPC, but with less skill, by all means go ahead. he had a similar mentality of just grieving other people by screwing it up, but with a far better reason than being "ironic". and you know what happened? he got caught and got shot, he did live but he still got hunted down and shot.

plus we do go over other peoples work, but only when we know we can do better or have a personal vendetta or they deserved to be written over, but if its a good piece thats out of our league we'll leave it be. Graff is about finding the best spots in the city where your name can be seen and never be touched. In essence its really about pride in ones work. We don't always come back to spots we've hit just to cover up another persons piece just because ours been written over. we find new spots. thats the hunt. and we fucking enjoy it. our goal is to make our name last longer till its eventual clean up or spray down.

thanks for the info, i appreciate it!

and lol at you thinking a tag is the same thing as a piece or burner.

i honestly don't care about the difference. like i said, i play my own game. graffiti is graffiti for me.

fucking toy. go head do what you wanna do, but dont expect to go back home unscathed

this. its a fucking lifestyle. not a fucking game you perceived from play marc eckos getting up or shit like that.

lifestyle is just a game, also dimsum called it a game first.
step one step outside of your thoughts.
i don't care about history, either.
October 1, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
dimsum

LOL Yo you have it so twisted kid, and from the sound of it, you have convinced yourself that you are right, and there's no stopping that train...
"The game" not "a game". If you treat it like a game, you're going to get fucked up, unless you live in some little buttfuck town with no real writers. If you want to be a graffiti writer, you play by the rules or you get rolled over. If you want to make "street art", you already played yourself, so go to art school. Anyone who says that there aren't rules to the shit doesnt know what they're talking about. I don't want to shit up this thread with talk any more than I already have, so if you feel the need to argue with any points I've made, please PM me. Oh, and put a quarter in your ass cuz you played yourself.
October 1, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
flow

^ pm'd
October 1, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
HELLA.

your a fuckin retard and have fun gettin your ass beat son.
October 1, 2010 @ 03:57 PM
flow

^ you're HELLA late. gettin that irony??
October 1, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
dimsum

Post flicks. Enough talk.

October 1, 2010 @ 04:13 PM
HELLA.

^ you're HELLA late. gettin that irony??

and your hella stupid.
October 1, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
Djarum

dimsum is all of that your work?
October 1, 2010 @ 08:30 PM
dimsum

Yes
October 1, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
dimsum

Big Deck

Two-IL

Evak

Obese

RIP Rem311

October 1, 2010 @ 10:02 PM
Djarum

all that stuff you posted on the last page is really sick man... i wish i could do that.
October 3, 2010 @ 06:45 PM
m.rsec0de

hell ya dude thats dope
October 4, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
Lloyd

This is how i chill...
October 7, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
Herban

'93 til coolcoolcool
October 7, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
99%Shit

narsha.narsha.narsha