Melting Text In Photoshop

February 19, 2013 @ 19:43:40
Not Sure If Im Supposed To Post It On Here But

How do you get melting text on photoshop
Can anybody link me with like a nice tutorial or something?
February 20, 2013 @ 19:07:07
do you mean a melting font? try to google
February 20, 2013 @ 19:45:41
Gilly Suits
Can you post a pic? I can tell you exactly what you mean if you.
February 20, 2013 @ 23:17:46
February 20, 2013 @ 23:18:19
even though this was probably original work, i dont want something exactly like that, but instead something similar
February 21, 2013 @ 01:53:24
Gilly Suits
Yea pretty sure its original work or an adaptation from a font type. Though there is different types of melting effects.
February 21, 2013 @ 03:35:56
You either have to find text like that yourself or draw it then import it into illustrator which is how that example was more than likely.

2015 Reel

March 09, 2013 @ 11:27:52
Write the text > Convert to Outline > Direct selection + Pen Tools to add and manipulate the shape of the letters.
March 10, 2013 @ 19:23:30
Yeah dude draw it out first. It will look more original.
March 10, 2013 @ 20:28:59
I know a "melting" font, but it's not as cool as the one you posted. It's called Double Feature.
March 15, 2013 @ 06:34:17
yeah you could try to find a font like that, but it was most likely it was drawn out (try tracing paper over a font you like) then draw in all that slimy shit, scan, put in illustrator, tract with pen tool, colors ,etc. 
Please login first to reply.