January 20, 2013 @ 08:45 AM

Post: 1183

Join Date: Jan 2010

Location: washington

ive heard it called victorian but that dosent seem right. help me out here

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

January 20, 2013 @ 09:38 AM

Post: 9609

Join Date: Nov 2006

Location: Atlanta

This style reminds me of Gustave Dore. Dude did the etchings for The Divine Comedy and shit. I don't know the pen style that replicates the etched/engraved look, but it's definitely etching. 

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Please login first to reply.
Back To Top