HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 8, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
thoroprod

how to do this effect in video?? i use sony vegas

http://thoroprod.org

October 9, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
missy.

i believe pics like those are used using a camera like this

if you understand how those cameras works then you'd probably figure it out in video.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 9, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
bacontaco

you don't specifically need any one special camera, though that could help, just multiple cameras. these pictures are made by alternating rapidly from two-three shots taken at the same time, but at slightly different positions along your x-axis, like 1in or so. the idea is to replicate the interoccular (distance between your eyes) with the two pictures, so that when repeated back and forth your eyes perceive a 3D space, not individual pictures. So like get two identical or very similar cameras, and set them next to each other and trigger them at the same time. then just convert the two pics to a gif and you should be set.

also, you can't do this with video very effectively because every frame would have to be twice as long to compensate for multiple pictures. this is approaching dealing with shooting in 3D. And the effect only works really in small bursts too because it relies on the back and forth of the pictures to generate the effect, so your video would look like it is starting and stopping.

it may be cool to do for like a single shot of something, but consider this shot like a freeze frame. also, you can't extrapolate this effect from video footage because the footage is only from one angle, and like i said before, you need at least two very similar but slightly offset shots for this effect to be produced.

http://kylekukshtel.com

October 9, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
Koven

Look up tilt shift. Its only one picture. Sections of the picture is tilted 10 or so degrees and tilted back.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 12, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
laxlife1234

you don't specifically need any one special camera, though that could help, just multiple cameras. these pictures are made by alternating rapidly from two-three shots taken at the same time, but at slightly different positions along your x-axis, like 1in or so. the idea is to replicate the interoccular (distance between your eyes) with the two pictures, so that when repeated back and forth your eyes perceive a 3D space, not individual pictures. So like get two identical or very similar cameras, and set them next to each other and trigger them at the same time. then just convert the two pics to a gif and you should be set.

also, you can't do this with video very effectively because every frame would have to be twice as long to compensate for multiple pictures. this is approaching dealing with shooting in 3D. And the effect only works really in small bursts too because it relies on the back and forth of the pictures to generate the effect, so your video would look like it is starting and stopping.

it may be cool to do for like a single shot of something, but consider this shot like a freeze frame. also, you can't extrapolate this effect from video footage because the footage is only from one angle, and like i said before, you need at least two very similar but slightly offset shots for this effect to be produced.

Yup.

They did similar stuff in the matrix.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
themarkgarcia

I feel like I can do this on After Effects.

http://markhgarcia.com/

October 24, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
Black Donald Trump

if your camera can shoot multiple shots rapidly i think it could do this. i mean the photos used in this particular one weren't taken at exactly the same time. most digital cameras probably have this feature.
October 26, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
East the Beast

Multiply cameras snapping at the same time.. Evenly spread apart.

Please login first to reply.