Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 13, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
mcsteezy

The artist's name is Reks Pepper and he is 17 years old.

August 14, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
sisibloom

I freaking love this actually. I'm a music editor for a new site launching this October. Show him my next reply!!!
August 14, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
sisibloom

D.O.G.G.O.D is a lifestyle brand that bridges the gap between fashion, art, and music by providing an online experience rich in creativity and underground culture.

Death of Glamour, the forthcoming menswear line, represents the free spirit that is willing to embark on a rebellious style venture. Generation of Dreamers mimics the style and body of a physical magazine while glamorizing the movement of artists, musicians, stylists, etc. Anyone trying to attain their version of that white picket fence.

Visit Site!!!

In preparation for our October release, D.O.G.G.O.D. is inviting you to contribute to "The Virgin Homicides". A new era of hard hitting sound, vocals and lyrics is what D.O.G.G.O.D plans to accomplish with the upcoming October release of “The Virgin Homicides”. We want this mixtape to be the perfect blend of artists and beats creating a euphoric experience for music lovers. We will be accepting quality track submissions by email from August 7th through September 8th, 2012. All rappers, singers and producers are encouraged to submit their songs by the deadline in order to be considered for the mixtape. Please read all terms and conditions before submitting.

Terms & Conditions

“The Virgin Homicides” Terms and Conditions 1) This mixtape will feature artists from select genres. 2) Record your song and include your name, track name, producer name and a short bio in an email to mixtapes@d0gg0d.com. 3) Artists can submit up to 2 tracks per submission period. 4) All Submissions must be sent to mixtapes@d0gg0d.com by September 8, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. 5) All submissions will receive confirmation through email. Please make sure your email address is valid and look out for emails coming from d0gg0d.com 6) All submissions will be screened by the D.O.G.G.O.D team and listened to in their entirety. All decisions on mixtape selections will be solely subject to d0gg0d.com and our D.O.G.G.O.D team. cool D0gg0D.com is in no way liable for your upload, you indemnify d0gg0d.com from any claims or arbitrations that may arise from your use of media and copyrighted materials. 9)We will in no way steal or use your information or music without your express permission, by submitting your track you give d0gg0d.com the non-exclusive right to place your material on a single mixtape for promotional use only. We in NO way ever sell your music or mixtapes and will not benefit financially from exploitation of your music. 10) By submitting your audio to D.O.G.G.O.D you give permission to use and distribute your audio on d0gg0d.com or affiliated sites.

By Submitting your song you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions that apply.

If your song is selected, you will be contacted by a member of D.O.G.G.O.D team no later than September 12th, 2012 informing you that your track has qualified for the mixtape. By September 14th, 2012 the track rendered in mp3 format no less than 128 kbps stereo quality should be sent to mixtapes@d0gg0d.com. You will receive a physical copy of the mixtape upon its completion.
August 17, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
Lucy and The Daze

i seriously cant take this nigga seriously lol. like its good art direction and idk color. but i just cant get past the beat and the flow. lol just doesnt match.

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 17, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
nat turner

I like the song. The video is decent. I like the second half of the video the best with the fireworks, rooftop scene, stairs, and even the red and green lights. Good job. The second part is def better. With the red and green lights maybe show him more or shine them from the back...he was barely seen.

Dope tho

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.