FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 31, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Andersen3

Hey,

I know I've posted some of my work around here earlier, but I would really appreciate any comments, constructive criticism or feedback on some of the artworks and creative projects I've been doing the past year. I'm currently trying to develop my style, so feedback is highly appreciated.

You can check out my art here: www.candersenarts.com

Thanks a lot!
/C.Andersen

Artist & Designer: www.CAndersenArts.com - Founder & Creative Director at: www.CreativeFutureMag.com - Twitter: @CAndersenArts

February 1, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
madhaussss

amazing website. really smooth and laid out very well. you don't see that very often these days.
my favourite is the untitled wood piece, you should definitely explore that style.
February 1, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
cashdevil

i would suggest more loose flow man, don't be afraid to show hyper activity in the atmosphere of your pieces, be more confident in you lines.

take the ' new york state of mind for example ' good colours and concept but the figures and their atmosphere are too static.

i vision paths

February 1, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
Andersen3

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate the feedback and suggestions. I will definitely consider it in my upcoming works.

/CA

Artist & Designer: www.CAndersenArts.com - Founder & Creative Director at: www.CreativeFutureMag.com - Twitter: @CAndersenArts

Please login first to reply.